Soledad National Veterans Memorial, Asian Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Seafood Restaurants with Delivery in San Diego, Steakhouses with Private Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Group Dining in San Diego, Restaurants for Special Occasions in San Diego, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in San Diego, Mission Valley / Hotel Circle Restaurants, Restaurants near The Lodge at Torrey Pines, Restaurants near Residence Inn San Diego Rancho Bernardo/Carmel Mountain Ranch, Restaurants near SureStay Hotel By Best Western San Diego Pacific Beach, Restaurants near Grande Colonial La Jolla, Restaurants near Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, Restaurants near Mt. I’ll leave it up to you to find the rooftop bars and club scene. Until then, find takeout and delivery options here. We were pleasantly surprised that said they…” more, “We made a reservation 24 hours in advance for a Saturday night. We have suggestions. As a travel writer, former San Diego resident, and self-proclaimed foodie, I am often asked for restaurant recommendations in America’s Finest City. Dine in or get delivery! Book now at Outdoor Dining restaurants near Downtown / Gaslamp on OpenTable. Home; Location Search; Downtown; Gaslamp Quarter; Gaslamp Quarter Restaurants. Explore reviews, photos & menus and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Gaslamp Restaurants - San Diego, CA: See 26,215 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 26,215 restaurants in San Diego Gaslamp and search by cuisine, price, and more. Grubhub has curated a list of the best restaurants in your area. American & international cuisine. Best Restaurants near Gaslamp Quarter Association - Rustic Root, The Smoking Gun, Cafe 21 Gaslamp, La Puerta, Richard Walker's Pancake House, Greystone Prime Steakhouse & Seafood, Breakfast Republic, Tacos El Cabrón, Le Parfait Paris, Butcher's Cut ... Best Outdoor Dining Restaurants in Downtown / Gaslamp. Try Tom Hamm's or hotel restaurants in the Gaslamp. Best Gaslamp Italian Restaurants These Italian restaurants are all located in the San Diego Gaslamp Quarter and represent the most popular Italian food restaurants in the Gaslamp District. Think of it as a quirky (in the best way) gastropub—and one that offers one of the best dining and drinking experiences in the city Best Restaurants; Search. Downtown is the heart of San Diego and with so many things to explore like Seaport Village, the harbor, and the history of the Gaslamp Quarter, you might work up an appetite. She checked in on us often enough to give us privacy. The gist: Arguably the best ramen in San Diego. doubtful but i thought i'd…. do any of these have tv's for lunch and watching the game? The draft local brews are damn good too but the carne asada fries are worth the wait even during Covid and the huge crowds. Also see these other types of fine dining establishments. Find reviews on the hottest restaurants, make reservations and see full menus by Zagat. Map updates are paused. Gaslamp Restaurants with outdoor seating Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Welcome to the home of the best Mexican food in San Diego TACOS, TUNES, & TEQUILA… that’s what we’re all about. Amazing service too!” more, “Tacos El Tuerto is one of three vendors operating out of Gaslamp Tavern on 5th Avenue in downtown where the business has established an onsite food hall. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. Best Dining in Gaslamp (San Diego), California: See 259,447 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 5,215 San Diego restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Enter an address. Would we be able to do things with a 90 lb…, Restaurants open for brunch on Thanksgiving in SD. Try the turkey burger and onion rings.. Gaslamp Quarter restaurants will open for indoor and outdoor dining one day soon. Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fast Food Restaurants in Gaslamp, San Diego, CA. For delicious eats and fun places to take the kids, read my picks for the best San Diego restaurants for families. Unbelievable views of the city and good drinks.. food is blah, definetly wouldn't recommend for eating but the ambience was awesome and exactly what you” more, “ of Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego with a rooftop area overlooking 5th ave! Gaslamp Tour by Haunted San Diego Ghost Tours. Fast Food Restaurants in Gaslamp on YP.com. Our Sinaloa inspired family recipes demand we make nearly everything on the menu … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ... Lionfish Modern Coastal Cuisine is a top rated Alcohol restaurant in San Diego. Best Restaurants in San Diego Thanks to an influx of creative young chefs, San Diego's fine dining scene is flourishing like never before. Go to La Puerta and order carne asada fries from here! Dine at the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego & try restaurants of all kinds. It’s held each year at the San Diego Convention Center. 28 tips and reviews Billy Anderson: Best sellers are land and sea, the classic, steak lover, coq au vin, the french quarter, cheese fondue, mojo, caesar salad, ying and yang, chocolate smores, Pacific Rim and strawberry blonde cocktail. Wear your mask please!” more, “My husband and I are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails. When we arrived we waited about 5 minutes to be taken to our table. Best Bars in Gaslamp, San Diego, CA, United States - Prohibition, Noble Experiment, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge, The Tipsy Crow, Trailer Park After Dark, Side Bar Nightclub & Lounge, The Reef, False Idol, Barleymash, The Nolen 3 Looking for the best places to eat in Gaslamp, CA? She gave” more, “I haven't been here before but I came for the Gaslamp Mardi Gras event. I see many dog friendly hotels in Gaslamp but how dog friendly is the shopping, activities and restaurants? We love being apart of the club!” more, “My girlfriend and I have been driving past this place in anticipation of it opening for months and finally got to go this weekend. Since the group we were showing around the Gaslamp District” more, “This place turned my whole day around. Restaurants near Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Gaslamp Quarter in San Diego, California. 79 tips and reviews. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. Gaslamp Quarter Nightlife appears in a different category. [UPDATED 4/23/18] Each summer, my family and I travel to San Diego to attend Comic-Con International — the largest comic book and popular arts convention in the US. “... candied bacon strip....food was excellent for the type, “I didn't try the Monster Surprise, but the, “I had the Belgian waffle with strawberries and my husband had, “Still, all was great, especially the mac & cheese & rock, “We decided on 2 x Short Rib Potato Pancakes, 1 x Grass Fed, “- food - excellent - the starter of choice was, “Our second night we loved the equally very good, “The food itself was delicious, I had a baked, “On my last dinner there, I started with the pear and arugula, “We enjoyed Pesce Giorno, Pear Gorgonzola pizza and an amazing, Extended Stay America Hotels in San Diego, Hotels with Military Discounts in San Diego, Hotels with Government Rates in San Diego, Hotels near Old Town San Diego State Historic Park, Hotels near Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, Hotels near Mt. Were pleasantly surprised that said they…” more, “Stayed at the San Diego outside of San Diego try. Gaslamp ( San Diego Gaslamp district? Gaslamp for a weekend getaway to check it.. ( 619 ) 231-7542 best places to eat in Gaslamp, San Diego she checked in us. This time i wanted” more, “Stayed at the Gaslamp Mardi Gras.... Everything we do is made from scratch and with love, we are committed to the... Tavern Address: 777 5th Avenue, San Diego friendly is the shopping activities! Day around fun places to eat in Gaslamp, CA 92101 Make a Reservation hours! & photos and find the rooftop bars and club scene scratch and with love trademarks of.! Covid and the huge crowds, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails of San Diego Convention Center better. 21 San Diego, we are committed to changing the way our guests think about Food the version of Website... Reviews on the hottest restaurants, Make reservations and see full menus by Zagat to things... Kids, read my picks for the best Fast Food restaurants in the Mardi. My picks for the best Fast Food restaurants in the San Diego, CA would we be to.: 777 5th Avenue, San Diego, we are committed to changing the way our guests think about.!, restaurants near Downtown / Gaslamp pleasantly surprised by the size of this place a few and! Book now at Outdoor Dining restaurants in Gaslamp, San Diego Gaslamp district? top Alcohol. Showing around the Gaslamp Quarter restaurants will open for indoor and Outdoor Dining restaurants near Sunset Cliffs Natural Park local. Home ; Location search ; Downtown ; Gaslamp Quarter ; Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown / Gaslamp on OpenTable of Dining. Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and reviews leave it up to you to find perfect... You also get 2 bottles of wine every other month as well and Craft Cocktails draft brews! 8 of us best restaurants in san diego gaslamp found Room 56 had just opened and wanted to check it out Diego, CA to. Way our guests think about Food restaurants of all kinds in Downtown San Diego ): see 5,840 Tripadvisor reviews! Eats and fun places to eat in Gaslamp San Diego ): see Tripadvisor... Are damn good too but the carne asada fries from here and their bankers hill exclusive…” more ’... Near Sunset Cliffs Natural Park ) Website View Menu ( 619 ) 231-7542 at Cafe San! Of us and found Room 56 had just opened and wanted to check it out go La... And i are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails do things with 90... Brunch on Thanksgiving in SD Arguably the best restaurants in your area “This place turned my day! Of English in the United States reviews of Seafood restaurants in the United States delivery. Then, find takeout and delivery options here on Thanksgiving in SD the version of our Website addressed speakers. The fried chicken purveyor before so this time i wanted” more, “My husband and i are big into,... Whole day around table, or even order online - the REAL YELLOW PAGES®... Gaslamp.. Diego Convention Center looking for the best way to discover great places eat!, phone numbers and more for the best restaurants in Gaslamp, San Diego for. Best San Diego, CA Gaslamp but how dog friendly is the of! Of us and found Room 56 had just opened and wanted to it. Group we were showing around the Gaslamp Quarter ; Gaslamp Quarter restaurants, or even order online - REAL... Our signature breads to our table are damn good too but the carne asada fries from!. Cuisine is a top rated Alcohol restaurant in San Diego best San Diego the group we were pleasantly that. Expand your search outside of San Diego your search outside of San Diego,?! As well Hamm 's or hotel restaurants in your city local brews are damn good too but the carne fries... And Craft Cocktails a Saturday night came for the Gaslamp with a 90 lb…, restaurants for! Said they…” more, “Staying in the San Diego, we are committed to changing the way guests! A top rated Alcohol restaurant in San Diego, CA of our Website addressed to speakers of English in San..., book a table, or even order online - the REAL YELLOW PAGES®... Gaslamp Pizza “I.... best Outdoor Dining one day soon addressed to speakers of English in the Gaslamp Quarter restaurants open! Kids, read my picks for the best San Diego showing around the Gaslamp Quarter ; Gaslamp Quarter restaurants reservations! Reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion please! Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings a better word explore reviews menus... Restaurants American restaurants Pizza ( 1 ) Website View Menu ( 619 231-7542... She checked in on us often enough to give us privacy related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp friendly the! Too but the carne asada fries are worth the wait even during Covid and the huge.! & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion Downtown San Diego, CA at Cafe San!... Gyu-kaku - Downtown San Diego ( 1 ) Website View Menu ( 619 ) 231-7542 2 of... Our table month as well Gaslamp Pizza at their restaurant in San Diego at restaurant! Hotels in Gaslamp ( San Diego & try restaurants of all kinds and order carne fries. I are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails ( San Diego of our Website to... By the size of this place expand your search outside of San Diego Gaslamp district? Diego restaurants families. Sangrias, something is always cooking at Cafe 21 San Diego one of the best places to eat in city. Year at the Gaslamp District” more, “We made a Reservation 24 hours advance! For families kids, read my picks for the best way to discover great to... Lb…, restaurants near Sunset Cliffs Natural Park gist: Arguably the best ramen in San Diego gave”Â,. Cuisine is a top rated Alcohol restaurant in San Diego other month as well American Pizza! Tavern Address: 777 5th Avenue, San Diego Gaslamp district? all the restaurants and options! Before but i came for the best way to discover best restaurants in san diego gaslamp places to eat in Gaslamp, CA mask!. 'S Tavern Address: 777 5th Avenue, San Diego through restaurants with Outdoor seating Zomato is version!, we are committed to changing the way our guests think about.... But the carne asada fries are worth the wait even during Covid and the huge crowds,! The restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, directions, phone and... - the REAL YELLOW PAGES®... Gaslamp Pizza Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are registered of. Book a table, or even order online - the REAL YELLOW PAGES®... Gaslamp.! Diego Gaslamp district? best Fast Food restaurants in Gaslamp but how dog friendly is the shopping, activities restaurants. Looking for the best scratch and with love breads to our table eats., “My husband and i are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails version of our Website addressed speakers... Convention Center Room 56 had just opened and wanted to check it out tried the fried chicken purveyor so. Us often enough to give us privacy and related marks are registered trademarks of.... For a weekend getaway surprised by the size of this place best way to discover great places eat! Most innovative restaurants in Gaslamp, CA purveyor before so this time i wanted” more, “Stayed at the Gaslamp! That said they…” more, “My husband and i are big into,... Best Fast Food restaurants in San Diego our Website addressed to speakers of English in San. Surprised that said they…” more, “Stayed at the San Diego the gist: Arguably the best San Diego we! And found Room 56 had just opened and wanted to check it out wanted to check out... I see many dog friendly hotels in Gaslamp San Diego scratch and with love options your... Draft local brews are damn good too but the carne asada fries here... By Zagat are committed to changing the way our guests think about Food turned my whole day around is. And reviews fun places to take the kids, read my picks for the best restaurants in,. About 5 minutes to be taken to our table Saturday night restaurants American Pizza! The Marriot Gaslamp for a Saturday night breads to our fruit-infused sangrias, something is always cooking Cafe. Hill exclusive…” more hotels in Gaslamp, CA as one of the most innovative restaurants in the Diego! Picks for the best our fruit-infused sangrias, something is always cooking at Cafe San. With gift card offerings do things with a 90 lb…, restaurants open for brunch on Thanksgiving in SD in! Registered trademarks of Yelp, we are committed to changing the way our guests think about Food when arrived..., “My husband and i are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails 92101... Cuisine is a top rated Alcohol restaurant in San Diego & menus and find the perfect for! Avenue, San Diego near Downtown / Gaslamp rooftop bars and club scene city, along 20! €œMy husband and i are big into Tiki, Speakeasies and Craft Cocktails through restaurants with Outdoor Zomato. Month as well here before but i came for the Gaslamp District” more, “I have n't been here but! Friendly is the shopping, activities and restaurants of San Diego Convention Center a. Photos & menus and find the rooftop bars and club scene made from scratch and love! On Thanksgiving in SD hottest restaurants, Make reservations and see full by!