I hope this helps! Store this healthy granola in an airtight container for a healthy breakfast option with a big crunch. Remove from oven, stir every 20 minutes until cool. And now healthy at all, which has been the deciding factor for me wanting to try it (because desserts are always better, even if they’re healthy desserts). You know, I’ve been wanting to try my hand at homemade granola. Your granola will be crunchy and full of healthy ingredients. After a little research, I knew I wanted to give it a try in my sister’s granola recipe that I posted several months back. Repeat until serving dish is full. Thanks for your sweet comment. RDs explain which granolas are actually healthy and low in sugar, so you can feel good about your granola breakfast or snack. I’m always looking for more way to use coconut oil. Even we are also having smoothies for breakfast too. I would definitely consider this Yogurt Parfait recipe a healthy yogurt parfait. This yogurt parfait is made with strawberry yogurt mixed with chia seeds and layered with strawberries and granola. You’ll find her sharing healthier, budget-friendly, family-friendly, and easy dishes with some yummy desserts thrown in, too! Layered with strawberry compote, dairy-free … Your parfait looks super inviting and beautiful. Dried fruit, such as raisins or cranberries, can also enhance the taste and nutrition of your yogurt snack or dessert. Shredded coconut, Laila! Let me know if you have any questions! A yogurt parfait is made by layering yogurt with a variety of other ingredients in a jar or a cup. A yogurt … We use it all the time, especially to make our granola. Pour on a cookie sheet and spread into an even layer. Healthy Yogurt Parfait With Fruit and Granola Recipe | Eat This … Using a spoon or a finger, press down in the middle of … You can even use a mixture of melted butter and canola oil as well depending on your preferences. December 30, 2013 By Jen 21 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. Healthy Homemade Granola Parfait made with a healthier granola (made using coconut oil! I think this yummy granola yogurt parfait would be a perfect morning snack! Mix all ingredients, place in single layer on a large 10 x 15 sheet baking pans. After Christmas was over, I realized that my kids had another week off of school. All Rights Reserved. It’s my favorite granola and it uses some melted butter in it. You just may have swayed me to finally do it. Assemble the night before and grab on your way out the door. [email protected] Plaid and Paisley Kitchen says, I am absolutely drooling over this breakfast! You can't really argue with that when you try a delicious parfait recipe! You rocked this one, Jen! This prevents the granola from forming clumps. Add a layer of granola, then chopped dark chocolate, then berries and repeat. When ready to serve, divide half of the granola among 10 small glasses or parfait dishes. Have fun in AZ! They make a great weekday breakfast! They can be... as long as you use the right ingredients! Here’s my next recipe post in my Nora got Sweet Tooth granola series. Skinny Waffle Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe. 2 1/2 cups Greek yogurt 1 cup honey lime strawberry sauce; Entirely customizable and delicious! I’ll let you know if it is.☺ Thanks for sharing. You know how much I look forward to a yummy but also healthy breakfast. I love the coconut oil! Dark Chocolate Walnut Coconut Macaroon Fingers, http://www.pandpkitchen.com/2014/01/13/show-me-your-plaid-mondays-50/, Jamaica Retreat Recap – Eat, Love, Sandals. This granola pudding parfait is a sinfully delicious version on the breakfast classic. Nov 29, 2018 - Explore Nana And Pooty's board "Granola parfait", followed by 116 people on Pinterest. Can I get you something delicious to eat? This low sugar granola recipe is also 100% naturally sweetened, relying on maple syrup for sweetness! 1/2 cup Greek yogurt; 1/2 cup granola (try homeade almond pecan granola recipe or coconut maple walnut granola) 1/2 cup fruit; Homemade Granola Yogurt Parfaits are a great make-ahead breakfast or snack paired with any yogurt, fruit, and a drizzle of honey! https://www.myketokitchen.com/keto-recipes/keto-breakfast-parfait Sprinkle a bit more granola on top and add more bananas. The best way to keep my energy up during the day is to have a healthy breakfast and healthy snacks. To make homemade granola, you'll need both dry and wet ingredients. Unlike protein bars, yogurt parfaits are a healthy breakfast or snack to eat when on-the-go.However, not all yogurt parfaits are created equal. This maple granola parfait is a great way to enjoy fresh summer berries, but you can switch it up throughout the year. She lives in beautiful Southern California with her husband and four boys. Put the lid on the mason jar and keep refrigerated. Go make a batch, and keep it fresh in the fridge for a quick snack or breakfast on run! Need ingredients or equipment to make this recipe? Get Homemade Granola Parfait Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. ), dark chocolate, Greek yogurt and berries - delicious! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Michele’s makes some top-notch granola that won them the esteemed 2016 sofi award (like the Oscars of the Specialty Food industry) in the competitive category “Best Bread, Muffin, Granola, or Cereal.” But they also make a toasted muesli that has the crunch of your beloved granola but with less oil and sugar. Add the … As glorious as that can be, there are many healthy ways...Read More » Your email address will not be published. June 10, 2020 by Monica Nelson Leave a Comment. Thanks for stopping by! Bloat city, people. I would love to have you link this up at my Linky Party Show Me Your Plaid Monday’s! optional (I used chopped dark chocolate chips). Super combination of sweet and crunchy and healthy. Make a batch of this healthy granola for quick access to a healthy crunch all week long! This simple breakfast is made from layers of fruit, honey-vanilla yogurt, granola and a little bit of honey for sweetness. Your email address will not be published. I love all the coconut you used — I love adding that to my granola. I love homemade granola and my staple recipe always uses coconut oil. This easy parfait recipe is healthy, full of protein, and also kid friendly – a total win! They put fresh fruit in it also. And I need some healthy food ASAP, way too many treats this past week! The beauty of this easy granola recipe is that you can customize it any way you like! The parfait is layered with granola, dark chocolate, Greek yogurt and berries – delicious! Dig in and enjoy! A yogurt parfait is made by layering yogurt with a variety of other ingredients in a jar or a cup. I’ve seen lots of recipes including it but I really had no clue what to do with it or how to use it. In the winter months, I like to eat yogurt bowls with fresh citrus which are also really tasty. Happy New Year! Divide yogurt among glasses and sprinkle with some of the fruit. By EatingWell Test Kitchen. Granola is a healthy breakfast consisting of Rolled Oats, Dried Fruit, Dry Fruit with Honey/Sugar/Maple Syrup baked in oven to give it a crispy toasty flavour which can be relished with Yoghurt, Fresh Fruits and Compote. own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform. Since there is a bit of sweetness to it, I think it might actually fulfill that craving for sweets that I get at night too. So I loaded them all in the car and took off for Arizona to see my parents and a few of my siblings that still live there. Published: March 14, 2019 | Last Updated: December 16, 2020 | Lisa 1 Comment This post may contain affiliate links. Best Yogurt Parfait Recipe with Granola | How to Make Yogurt … Healthy Berry Vegan Breakfast Parfait. Thank you for watching! In the serving dish, layer yogurt, granola and orange chunks. Melt your coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave (about 30 seconds to 1 minute). Place another 1/4 cup granola on top of bananas. Green Berry Smoothie from I Want Crazy, 10. WW Recipe of the Day: Strawberry Yogurt Granola Parfaits (205 calories | 5 5 5 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving) Layers of tangy non-fat Greek yogurt, sliced fresh strawberries, and granola spooned into a glass is a fun, healthy and delicious way to start the day. Jessica from http://www.sparklesandglue.com. 5. These healthy spiced pumpkin yogurt parfaits, layered with granola, take only 10 minutes to make. Who wouldn't want a breakfast that looks like this? Your email address will not be published. I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform. Happy Cooking! Let's find that recipe you are looking for! Reply. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a980d28789f74bb7ce6a063d91b29f7f" );document.getElementById("fce197d036").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Welcome! Sour cream mixed with cream cheese can be used instead of greek yogurt if you prefer it. I love granola so much and this looks really easy to make! Smooth and creamy yogurt and crunchy granola makes for a satisfying meal or snack. https://dailyburn.com/life/recipes/healthy-yogurt-parfaits-recipes Granola Parfait made with a healthier granola (made using coconut oil!) It's easy and requires only six simple steps: Step 1: Mix all wet ingredients until smooth. Baking your granola mixture will help give it a good crunch, as will using lots of naturally crunchy ingredients! Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. Since then, I’ve made several more recipes using coconut oil and have loved the outcome of every one of them! Saving & Printing Recipes from YHE with Ziplist! Add a tablespoon or two of yogurt on top of granola. Layers of light Greek yogurt, healthy granola, chopped dark chocolate pieces, and berries. Amazing healthier granola layered as a parfait with berries, yogurt and a bit of dark chocolate. That’s a great sub for coconut oil! Copyright ©2020, Yummy Healthy Easy. Toasted granola on the bottom followed by vanilla pudding, banana’s and dulche de leche. Your email address will not be published. These parfaits are made with layers of yogurt, granola, blueberry jam and fresh mangos. A healthy and filling breakfast (or snack) you’ll love! Toasted granola on the bottom followed by vanilla pudding, banana’s and dulche de leche. I love granola and need to eat healthier in the coming year, so I will definitely be making this soon. Add a couple of banana slices. https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/trisha-yearwood/granola-parfaits If you love sweet flavors and want to have dessert for breakfast while still having a healthy meal, this is the perfect yogurt parfait recipe for you ! . This looks incredible! If you want an EASY breakfast (or even a snack), you will love these Homemade Granola Yogurt Parfaits! Lisa XO, Candy Cane Martini + Homemade Peppermint Vodka, Santa's Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies, Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes: Reheated 5 Ways, Christmas Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette, Baked Lobster Ravioli - Lemon Butter Cream Sauce, 1 ½ cup nuts chopped roughly (pistachios and almonds, pecans or sunflower seeds), For a fresh clean start for breakfast, try these amazing, For a healthy breakfast, the whole family will love, try my, It doesn't get much healthier than this gorgeous green. See more ideas about recipes, yummy food, food. Read the ingredient list and nutrition information to find one that contains fiber, vitamins and minerals, and is low in added sugar and fat. maybe i’ll try your recipe next! This prevents the granola from forming clumps. Nutrition information does not include yogurt of your choice, fruit of your choice, or honey. This healthy yogurt parfait recipe combines fresh fruit, Greek yogurt and crunchy granola for an easy breakfast. Required fields are marked *. Top with remaining granola and fruit and enjoy. i love your use of the ingredients this month!! Healthy Berry Vegan Breakfast Parfait. Mason jars are a GREAT container for a portable breakfast. When I looked at the possible ingredients for this month’s Mystery Dish, I knew almost immediately that I wanted to make something healthy and incorporate coconut oil in it. Perfect for your New Year’s healthy eating resolutions! Pour over oat mixture and stir. I replaced the butter with coconut oil and you won’t believe that it tastes EXACTLY the same as the recipe does if you use butter! I can’t wait to try this recipe. It’s packed with fiber, whole grains, and perfect to have with some milk, sprinkle over yogurt, or make a healthy parfait! Happy Cooking! They’re packed with fresh fruit, nuts, and natural Greek yogurt. Learn how your comment data is processed. Plus, yogurt in a jar is just fun to eat! If you’re like me and have never used it before- try it. sapana says. Like can I use somethings else instead. I need to make your parfait to use it up :). I recommend leaving them on top of the yogurt and … How To Eat Paleo Food To Make Clean Eating Recipes Cooking Recipes Easy Recipes Healthy Snacks Healthy Eating Clean Eating Breakfast Love Food. Pack the parfait in a mason jar for a healthy breakfast on the go. Filed Under: Breakfast, Reader Favorites, Skinny Tagged With: Breakfast, Coconut Oil, Granola, Healthy. This vegan breakfast parfait is super quick to make, healthy, and full of probiotics! Top 10 Things I’m Loving – February Edition. Parfaits can be prepped ahead of time and enjoyed for a week of healthy breakfasts (more on this below) or can be made in 10 minutes or less. We stayed at a Marriott hotel in Colorado, when my son graduated from the Air Force Academy (5 yrs ago) and they had homemade vanilla granola w/Greek yogurt on the breakfast menu & my sister, sister-in-law, daughter, husband & myself absolutely fell in love with it. https://www.food.com/recipe/a-breakfast-yogurt-parfait-granola-130766 … My favorite thing to make is fruit, yogurt & granola parfaits. Layers of fruit, yogurt, and granola make these Healthy Strawberry Yogurt Parfaits an easy and fresh breakfast choice. This is inspiring me to get with it! And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. A healthy granola choice is one loaded with fiber, but low in fat and sugar. Store in an airtight container. . Last Updated December 16th, 2020 at 12:50 pm by Lisa. Instructions Prepare 5 glass mason jars. Per … Pop on the lids and into the fridge. This parfait looks absolutely delicious. This low sugar granola recipe is also 100% naturally sweetened, relying on maple syrup for sweetness! This looks absolutely incredible and beautiful! So I have been on a quest trying to find the closest thing. Why? Happy New Year . Looks so good I will give your Parfaits a go. I can’t wait to hear how you like it. Delicious Table features everyday fresh seasonal ingredient recipes along with holiday and party food ideas. Start the day out right by grabbing a jar as you walk out the door. To assemble your Yogurt Parfaits, you'll need: Step 1: In a small mason jar, layer yogurt, homemade granola, fruit, and drizzle with honey. Lisa XO. Homemade granola keeps well in a ziplock bag or sealed container for several weeks! https://ohsweetbasil.com/protein-green-smoothie-granola-parfait-recipe Store remaining granola in an air-tight container for up to 1 week. However, not all yogurt parfaits are created equal. Repeat the same layering process. Mix first six ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Dark Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies from Culinary Couture. Nov 29, 2018 - Explore Nana And Pooty's board "Granola parfait", followed by 116 people on Pinterest. I love making granola, and have been wanting to make another batch for a while. This vegan breakfast parfait is super quick to make, healthy, and full of probiotics! Granola, after all, is made with whole oats, nuts and dried fruit, and most brands have 3 grams of fiber per ¼-cup serving. https://www.plantbasedcooking.com/recipe/vegan-yogurt-partait-berries-granola Here’s my next recipe post in my Nora got Sweet Tooth granola series. I am so glad you are enjoying the coconut oil. Add parfait toppings to individual jars. This looks good! You will love this parfait! I want to try this so bad! Bake the granola. https://www.superhealthykids.com/recipes/healthy-yogurt-parfait This parfait looks amazing! I always wanted to try making my own granola and this was a successful attempt for me! I created this awesome and very easy recipe that is a great breakfast, or snack, or on-the-go treat anytime of day. Thanks for the comment! You don't have to use homemade granola in these Yogurt Parfaits, but I highly recommend it. Jen Nikolaus is a recipe blogger and photographer over at Yummy Healthy Easy. Homemade granola will raise your healthy snack game, and while you're at it... why not make on-the-go breakfast (or snack) Yogurt Parfaits? Yogurt with granola is good just about any time of day. Most yogurt parfaits are filled with some kind of yogurt, layered with fruit and granola, and packed with protein and other nutrients. I actually asked the hotel for the recipe of the granola, they of course did not give it to me. The parfait is layered with granola, dark chocolate, Greek yogurt and berries – delicious! You will LOVE this recipe! Unlike protein bars, yogurt parfaits are a healthy breakfast or snack to eat when on-the-go. These parfaits are so delicious. (Your kitchen is going to smell SO GOOD!! Easy Homemade Granola keeps well in the fridge. Fresh & creamy Yogurt Parfait with a Mixed Berry Compote and crunchy vanilla almond granola – an … Top the granola with a layer of pumpkin, a layer of yogurt, another layer of pumpkin, and another layer of yogurt. Spoon the oat mix evenly into 6 muffin cups. A yogurt parfait is a great classic breakfast, but can also be enjoyed as a snack or a healthy … Cool down and add cranberries. It’s packed with fiber, whole grains, and perfect to have with some milk, sprinkle over … These photos are AMAZING! I hope it’s similar to what you ate at the Marriot! ), Let granola cool. Ingredients for Healthy Breakfast Vegan Yogurt Parfait. Yeah, SO not sitting around the house for another week with my bored kids! Start your day off right with the best healthy granolas for you. Since I’ve been here, I have been eating so much junk! We ate it every morning. Layered with strawberry compote, dairy-free yogurt, fresh berries, and crunchy paleo granola on top.This is the Perfect make-ahead breakfast, quick snack, or after dinner treat. This Healthy Granola is a perfect addition to any breakfast or great as a snack on its own. Healthy Granola Parfait. The BEST Paleo Granola Yogurt Parfait recipe! See more ideas about mason jar meals, recipes, food. Nutrition for microwave granola made with cashew butter. Thanks for sharing! Hey awesome I love the recipe but is there a way that I don’t have to use coconut oil. Granola is one of the most common additions to a yogurt parfait. The last recipe was healthy & crunchy chicken tenders. Most yogurt parfaits are filled with some kind of yogurt, layered with fruit and granola, and packed with protein and other nutrients. I mentioned recently that I enjoy eating Balkan-style yogurt with nuts as a snack. Kitchen tools for Healthy Breakfast Vegan Yogurt Parfait. Well... Once you make granola, you won't buy it again from the store, I promise. find out more, As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. Spread the granola mixture onto a large parchment-lined half sheet baking pan. Fill each mason jar with 1 cup of FAGE 0% Total Yogurt. Ingredients. Top yogurt with 1/4 cup of granola. Bake until lightly golden, about 21 to 24 minutes, stirring halfway (for extra-clumpy granola, press … Required fields are marked *. Step 3: Mix all ingredients, place in single layer on a large 10 x 15 sheet baking pan. Step 5: Stir every 15 to 20 minutes while baking. It’s easy to make, packed with protein and omega-3s and just a hint of sweet and perfectly crunchy! Perfect Parfait Recipe Type: Breakfast, Snack Cuisine: Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free optional, Vegetarian, Vegan optional Author: Healthy Gluten-Free Family Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 25 mins Total time: 35 mins Serves: 6 cups A parfait is a perfect easy breakfast, snack or dessert. Alternatively, cover and refrigerate for up to a day. "Parfait" is from the French word that means "perfect." TIP: Homemade granola keeps well in a ziplock bag or sealed container for several weeks. Coconut oil has been on my list of strange ingredients to try. It's gluten-free and refined sugar-free but still totally delicious! These Strawberry Banana Granola Parfaits are a great way to start your morning. The BEST Paleo Granola Yogurt Parfait recipe! Place 1/2 cup of greek yogurt in glass. Prep Time 10 minutes. Or really any other tasteless oil. Ground flaxseed or oats are other high-fiber additions that increase the nutritional value of your parfait. This whole Christmas break has been a junk food fest. (FYI - makes many servings of granola). Easy and so … This one is a complete opposite! Granola can stored in an airtight container for a no-fuss breakfast. that fill you up and fuel you for your day. Apr 7, 2015 - Explore Frances Philpott's board "Granola Parfait" on Pinterest. It’s easy to make, packed with protein and omega-3s and just a hint of sweet and perfectly crunchy! Subscribe for all the yummy, healthy, easy recipes straight to your inbox. It’s healthier than butter or vegetable oil and is super easy to use! When ready to assemble, place yogurt in bottom of glass. WW Recipe of the Day: Strawberry Yogurt Granola Parfaits (205 calories | 5 5 5 myWW *SmartPoints value per serving) Layers of tangy non-fat Greek yogurt, sliced fresh strawberries, and granola spooned into a glass is a fun, healthy and delicious way to start the day. You recipes always look so amazing! See more ideas about mason jar meals, recipes, food. Throw it on yogurt or a smoothie bowl for some crunch or use it on its own as a cereal. i love making granola but my one go with coconut oil in granola was a flop. Fresh & creamy yogurt parfait with a mixed berry compote and crunchy granola. Have a great New Years! To make parfaits: slice 1 banana and set aside. It’s healthy, light, and will definitely give you a good boost of energy. Thanks! THANKS! https://chefindisguise.com/2012/06/17/granola-yogurt-parfait-recipe Avoid using honey or traditional maple syrup to sweeten parfait since these options can quickly raise your blood sugar. Thanks for the comment, your blog is beautiful! A cutting board A knife Parfait glasses Tall spoons *Nutrition below provided for mason jar yogurt granola parfait made with whole milk yogurt, fresh blueberries, and raspberries. I love yogurt parfaits…and yours is so pretty! granola parfaits, mason jar parfaits, yogurt parfaits, nuts chopped roughly pistachios and almonds. If you click a product affiliate link on Delicious Table and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you, ever! I make granola all the time, and plan to try your recipe next time. Pinned this so I can make it soon! To assemble parfait, take a small glass, layer a generous amount of yogurt (app. https://www.delicioustable.com/homemade-granola-yogurt-breakfast-parfaits Use 8-ounce cups to build the yogurt parfaits.Start by adding a layer of granola on the bottom of each cup. It's a healthy yogurt parfait recipe (not all of them are!) Layer fresh fruits, creamy Greek yogurt and crunchy granola and have a delicious and healthy fruit and yogurt parfait with granola for breakfast, a snack or even a simple dessert. Now you're off to a healthy start of your day. This granola pudding parfait is a sinfully delicious version on the breakfast classic. Remove from oven and let it cool down (about 15 minutes). What is a yogurt parfait? Are you okay with canola oil?? It has a crunchy raw vegan granola, fresh berries, and yummy layers of vanilla and strawberry oat milk yogurt. Granola and yogurt make a great pair. I also love using yogurt to make fruit parfait and love how healthy and light they are. http://www.pandpkitchen.com/2014/01/13/show-me-your-plaid-mondays-50/, So Pleased I found your Blog (Wheaties and chopped nuts help with the crunch in this granola recipe.). I am super excited to do lots more cooking with it. You or your guests will love some crunch! 4 T) to the bottom, strawberries, top with 2 T granola, and spread it out evenly. Bake in a 350 F preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, tossing the granola once halfway. When pumpkin season comes around, our minds usually drift towards Thanksgiving and pumpkin pie, with dollops of whipped cream and a flaky crust. Bake at 325 degrees for about 15 minutes, then stir it and let bake for another 10-15 minutes, until golden brown. In minutes you have a healthy quick on-the-go meal! Not only are these a simple way to prepare … Finish by sprinkling the remaining granola on top of each cup. It has a crunchy raw vegan granola, fresh berries, and yummy layers of vanilla and strawberry oat milk yogurt. Top your favorite breakfast smoothies, yogurt parfaits, or chia seed pudding with this healthy granola. Our favorite easy, healthy and delicious breakfast: Parfait! Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, Delicious Table earns advertising fees from qualified purchases linking to. May 11, 2018 at 2:42 … Step 2: Put the lid on the mason jar and keep refrigerated until serving. Easy Granola Parfait Recipe. Made these this week as a grab and go breakfast I could have all week (less stress) and I really, really enjoyed them. Put any flavor yogurt in the bottom of the jar, layer with homemade granola, top with fruit you love and drizzle with honey. And once you make homemade granola, you'll be hooked! Yummm!! There is nothing better than a healthy breakfast that looks and tastes amazing. The photos are making my mouth water. Add the honey and mix. Then, mix in dried cranberries and toss to combine. Parfaits in Mason jars are a great make ahead breakfast with any yogurt, fruit, and a drizzle of honey! These parfaits are made with layers of yogurt, granola, blueberry jam and fresh mangos. My Top 5 Reasons to Shop at ALDI Grocery Stores + $25 ALDI Gift Card Giveaway! This looks delicious! Parfaits are perfect for any time of the day! Stir every 15 to 20 minutes while baking. You guys are AWESOME!! Melt your coconut oil in a small bowl in the microwave (about 30 seconds to 1 minute). Make sure to serve the parfait right after preparing it to prevent the granola from becoming soft. 2 cups plant based yogurt (plain/sweetened) 1 cup berries 1 cup chopped vegan cereal bar/granola. I love the creamy yogurt with sweet or tart fruit and crispy, crunchy Nature ValleyTM Protein Granola on top. I just made a huge batch this weekend and I can’t get enough. Drizzle honey on top if desired. In a small mason jar, layer yogurt, homemade granola, fruit, and drizzle with honey. The last recipe was healthy & crunchy chicken tenders. Step 6: Remove from oven, stir every 20 minutes until cool.