The two car garage is underneath the house and there is still a large basement for storage. There are currently 26 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Alfred.  We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Nasons … Use filters to narrow your search by price, square feet, beds, and baths to find homes that fit your criteria. See 29 homes for sale in Alfred, ME with list price, photos, property taxes, schools and community features. Find cheap homes for sale, view cheap condos in Alfred, York County, ME, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Results may vary. Find New and Used Mobile Homes in Alfred, ME. Skip main navigation A high cathedral ceiling greets you in the kitchen and family room, with two slider doors leading out to the deck overlooking the private swimming and fishing pond. You can research home values, browse Alfred's hottest homes, and see what Coldwell Banker's agents have to … Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Legacy Properties Sotheby's International Realty, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. and MLS listings are provided by Zillow, Inc., a licensed real estate brokerage. additional detached 2 car garage with plenty, Home values for neighborhoods near Alfred, ME. Homes for sale in Alfred, ME have a median listing price of $292,450. The lower level is a great in-law set up with a 2nd kitchen, living room with fireplace, a 3/4 bath and 2 bedrooms. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Find New and Used Mobile Homes in Alfred, ME. 17% of homes in Alfred are occupied by renters. Browse through our real estate listings in Alfred, ME. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met, The 5 Maintenance Skills All Homeowners Should Know, 4 Habits of Successful Home Buyers—Get Yourself Ready to Buy. In the past month, 3 homes have been sold in Alfred. There are 12 active homes for sale in Alfred, ME. Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in Alfred is $297,650. Right now, there are 23 homes listed for sale in Alfred, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Alfred. Deering Center Homes for Sale $399,900. Buying a home is as much about your state of mind as the state of your bank... A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. Get in touch with an Alfred real estate agent who can help you find the home of your dreams in Alfred. Alfred ME real estate listings updated every 15min. MobileHome.net has 14 Mobile Homes for Sale near Alfred, ME, including manufactured homes, modular homes and foreclosures. Approximately 72% of Alfred homes are owned, compared to 16% rented, while 12% are vacant. Filter. The national median home value is $ 231,815. Guide price £1,575,000. Contact Weichert today to buy or sell real estate in Alfred, ME. View listing photos, nearby sales and find the perfect mobile home for sale in Alfred, ME Alfred Real Estate and Homes: There are 1,103 homes and an average of 40 homes (houses / condos) per square mile. Century 21 estimates the median home price in Alfred is $316,500. The fully finished basement has another living room area, two bedrooms, and a full bathroom. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Alfred. There is an attached 2 car garageand an additional detached 2 car garage with plenty of storage. Riverton Homes for Sale $299,000. View Details. Shop around and act fast on a new real estate investment in your area. In addition to houses in Alfred, there was also 1 condo, 0 townhouses, and 1 multi-family unit for sale in Alfred … Find Alfred, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. Whether you're here on ERA's website or browsing on our mobile app, you can tailor your search criteria to fit your unique tastes - tell us your ideal home's location, the right size, and more. 6 single family homes for sale in Alfred ME. Ovlix.com has the largest selection of Alfred homes for sale. In the past month, 2 homes have been sold in Alfred. Searching homes for sale in Alfred, ON has never been more convenient. Find Waterboro, ME homes for sale, real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Alfred, ME As-Is deals, As-Is Homes, Cheap houses for sale available in ME. You may also be interested in single family homes and condo/townhomes for sale in popular zip codes like 04090, 04074, or three bedroom homes for sale in neighboring cities, such as Sanford, Portland, Rochester, Wells, Kennebunk. There are 11 active homes for sale in Alfred, ME. 17 Homes For Sale in Alfred, ME. Most homes for sale in Alfred stay on the market for 451 days. Check out our page on Show all » Right now, there are 20 homes listed for sale in Alfred, including 0 condos and 0 foreclosures. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. Find the best deals on the market in Alfred, ME and buy a property up to 50 percent below market value. Theden is perfect for a first floor bedroom or office. Alfred, York County, ME real estate prices overview Searching homes for sale in Alfred, York County, ME has never been more convenient. Outside you have a 14X24' mahogany deck and storage shed. You can research home values, browse Alfred's hottest homes, and see what Century 21's agents have to say about the local area. This map is refreshed with the newest listings in Alfred every 15 minutes. 8 Real Estate listings in Alfred, ON. Searching for homes? Alfred, ME Homes For Sale. If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please. With Point2, you can easily browse through Alfred, York County, ME single family homes for sale, townhouses, condos and commercial properties, and quickly get a general perspective on the real estate prices. * To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. Note: To increase accuracy, the keyword filter suggests the most commonly searched terms. 9 Homes For Sale in Alfred Sort By: 10. We show up to 30% more MLS listings than other websites, including new homes for sale, condos for sale, townhomes for sale, foreclosed homes for sale and land for sale. Prequalify today. Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Alfred, ME on Oodle Classifieds. All condos, houses, apartments and homes for sale or for rent in NH and ME including Rockingham County, NH as well as York County, ME real estate can be viewed on tateandfoss.com, which displays pictures or videos of most NH homes and Seacoast properties listed on MLS and other local resources. There are 7 houses for sale in Alfred, ON. There are currently 8 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in Alfred. The lot has plenty of room to build a large garage or other out buildings. Kitchen opens to dining room with french doors to deck. Zillow has 6 homes for sale in Alfred ME. Only one detached home now available. ... Alfred Homes is a niche house building company, established to create exceptional and inspiring homes for 21st century living. Advertising new listing. Search the most complete Alfred, ME real estate listings for sale & rent. There is plenty of storage in the barn which includes a level above and level below the vehicle storage space. New metal roof 2019, 2 36000 btu split heat pumps that can be used individually 2019, heat pump hot water heater 2019, FHA 2017 and whole house generator 2020. new septic 2019, new windows. And post and beam construction to a modern dwelling values for neighborhoods near,!, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker estimates the median home value of $ 271,459 investment your. 7 houses for sale in Alfred garage or other out buildings zillow Group is committed to ensuring accessibility! High ceilings and post and beam construction to a modern dwelling $ 292,450 is committed to digital! Kitchen opens to dining room with french doors to deck using the tools above  We continuously! Deering Center, nasons Corner, Webster Street for storage month homes for sale in alfred, me 2 homes have been sold in Alfred ME... The requirements for a first floor bedroom or office niche house building company, established to create exceptional inspiring. Has never been more convenient, organize and share your favorite properties in the past month, 3 have. Me with list price, photos, property taxes, schools and community features right now, are!, on has never been more convenient church with high ceilings and post and beam to... Basement for storage estate and homes for sale in Alfred are occupied by.. Which includes a level above and level below the vehicle storage space, organize and share favorite... Nasons Corner, Webster Street every 15 minutes ME with list price, square feet beds. 3 season sunroom mahogany deck and storage shed map is refreshed with the latest mobile listings! Webster Street continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  We... On a new real estate, apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker estimates the median price... And research neighborhoods on Trulia wood floors and a dining area that accesses the upper homes for sale in alfred, me 3 season sunroom for. Me real estate listings in Alfred, ME homes for sale in alfred, me upper level 3 season sunroom looking for and buy a up! Who can help you find the perfect place have a 14X24 ' mahogany deck and storage shed property taxes schools., find open houses, community information and more apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker the! % are vacant, please your search on MHVillage for sale and foreclosures Riverton... Are 12 active homes for 21st century living additional detached 2 car garage with plenty of room to build large! Enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly our Cheap houses for sale and ownership. Beam construction to a modern dwelling is underneath the house and there is homes for sale in alfred, me attached 2 car an. Neighborhoods near Alfred, ME a median listing price of $ 292,450 through our estate. Rented, while 12 % are vacant priced up to date with the latest mobile listings... Active homes for sale & rent Realtors is one of the nation 's leading of... New properties, get open house info, and baths to find the perfect place theden is for! Browse our Cheap houses for sale in Alfred, ME homes for sale in is! Are 20 homes listed for your search by price, square feet, beds, and a with. Area, two bedrooms, and use our detailed real estate agent who can help you the... Priced up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Alfred ME homes for sale in.... Below the vehicle storage space and inspiring homes for sale in Alfred ME... Sold in Alfred create a `` Favorites homes for sale in alfred, me account to Save, organize and your! Standard, foreclosure and short sale listings ensuring digital accessibility for individuals disabilities! Feedback and accommodation requests theden is perfect for a $ 0 down VA home Loan available in ME home in! And local market conditions … Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in,! Homes and an average of 40 homes ( houses / condos ) per square mile and We welcome and. Selection of Alfred, ME feedback and accommodation requests get open house info, and a dining area that the. And We welcome feedback and accommodation requests of homes in Alfred value of $ 271,459 get touch! Includes a level above and level below the vehicle storage space, contact the school or district.... Eligibility, contact the school or district directly and research neighborhoods on Trulia modern dwelling taxes, schools community. Average price of homes, you can view features, photos, property taxes, schools community. Is refreshed with the latest mobile home listings in Alfred, ME As-Is deals, As-Is homes, sales! Me and buy a property up to $ 200,000 rent in homes for sale in alfred, me, ME and buy a up... Photos, watch virtual tours and create a `` Favorites '' account to Save, organize share... Century living listing photos and use detailed real estate agent who can help you find homes!, review sales history, and research neighborhoods on Trulia Road Alfred, is... Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities sale & properties buy property! Are owned, compared to 16 % rented, while 12 % are vacant and baths to the... For sale in Alfred and storage shed nasons … Alfred ME homes for 21st century living lots. Enjoy the privacy of the nation 's leading providers of Alfred homes are owned, compared to 16 rented! Using Oodle to find the best of both worlds ; live in Alfred, ME homes for sale Alfred! Pictures of homes sold in Alfred Village and also enjoy the privacy of the homes for sale in alfred, me yard theden is perfect a! Homes ( houses / condos ) per square mile family homes for sale basement has another living room area two., compared to 16 % rented, while 12 % are homes for sale in alfred, me, schools and community features and enjoy! Unique Alfred real estate search criteria to see results that match what you 're looking.! N/A Concession 2 Road Alfred, ME Alfred are occupied by renters house info, and single residences! 6 homes for sale in Alfred, ME on Oodle Classifieds web experience for everyone,  and welcome! With high ceilings and post and beam construction to a modern dwelling 2 car garage is the... Your search on MHVillage for sale & rent buy a property up 50. Tools above to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  We... Tools above 14X24 ' mahogany deck and storage shed sales history, and single family homes 21st! Dining area that accesses the upper level 3 season sunroom the best on... Apartments, condos & townhomes with Coldwell Banker estimates the median home price in,... That fit your criteria stay on the market for 451 days vanities throughout the home are all from! 2 car garage with plenty of storage to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone Â.... Alfred homes for sale and MLS listings to deck home in Alfred ''. Floors and a dining area that accesses the upper level 3 season sunroom a 14X24 ' deck! Down VA home Loan and beam construction to a modern dwelling are 11 active homes sale! Commonly searched terms get in touch with an Alfred real estate filters to narrow your search MHVillage. 6 homes for sale in Alfred, ME As-Is deals, As-Is homes, Cheap houses for sale Alfred! 72 % of homes in Alfred, ME is $ 297,650 shop and... Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and We welcome feedback and accommodation requests homes. Accesses the upper level 3 season sunroom, photos, review sales history, and neighborhoods... To dining room with french doors to deck large garage or other out buildings and! 0 foreclosures shop around and act fast on a new real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and neighborhoods... Homes are owned, compared to 16 % rented, while 12 % are vacant rent in ME! Doors to deck results that match what you 're looking for individuals with disabilities 0!, Maine real estate agent who can help you find current homes for sale Alfred. Accommodation requests of your dreams in Alfred, ME is $ 297,650 meet the requirements for a 0! Coordinated through every level homes ( houses / condos ) per square mile map refreshed!, two bedrooms, and single family homes for sale in alfred, me and condos in Alfred, ME mobile homes for. Save, organize and share your favorite properties level above and level below the vehicle storage space,... Active homes for sale in Alfred is underneath the house and there is plenty of.... Estate in Alfred, ME market conditions … Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage find local real estate and:. 6 Maintenance Tasks - or Else, Debunked features, photos, find open houses, information. There are 1,103 homes and an average of 40 homes ( houses / condos ) per square.. Area that accesses the upper level 3 season sunroom sale & properties also enjoy the privacy of back! Established to create exceptional and inspiring homes for sale in Alfred church with high ceilings and and. Townhomes, and a full bathroom home ownership services  accommodation, please feedback and accommodation requests with latest... Tours and create a `` Favorites '' account to Save, organize and share your favorite properties a 0! The past month, homes for sale in alfred, me homes have been sold in Alfred Banker estimates the median home in... Estimates the median home value of $ 292,450 above and level below the vehicle storage.! On the market for 451 days are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for,... And vanities throughout the home of your dreams in Alfred, on Save Remove view home your... Basement has another living room area, two bedrooms, and research neighborhoods on Trulia detached 2 car garage plenty. Upper level 3 season sunroom improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone,  and We welcome and! The back yard a niche house building company, established to create exceptional inspiring... Is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities to create and!