Please let me know if you wear a wider belt. $14.95. Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster. Look great wearing your new belt sheath to keep your EDC handy and organized. Tools. Available in Plain Finish Only. Belt loops, steel clips, and combo clips fit up to 1.5" belts. From shop LJamesThieman. This flashlight holder features a flap holder with snap and belt loop attachment. Jan 28, 2014 - Really like to carry a Leatherman all the time, but not comfortable with a case on my belt, and the thought of having it grind on the other things in... .. Built similar to our single magazine holster, our Leatherman holsters hold the Leatherman snuggly, has user-adjustable retention (Version 1.0 only), and is available in dozens of colors. We handcut, stain, handstich, saddle soap and beeswax each sheath. Over the years, I’ve given my other 2 grandsons the same set up. Knife Belt Sheath/Leather Flashlight Holster/for Leatherman Multitools Sheath, Handmade 3 Pockets Organizer Sheath for Knives/Flashlights/Tactical pens/Tools (Black) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,070. Each sheath is handcrafted from quality Grade A leather. Clip & Carry Kydex Multitool Sheath for Leatherman WAVE / WAVE+ Plus - Made in USA - Edc Tool Sheath Holder Holster (Multitool not included) CurateNYC. Size Guide Medium: Fits Charge, Rebar, Rev, Skeletool, Sidekick, Wave, Wingman The DETROIT HOLSTER LEATHERMAN HOLSTER is designed specifically for one of the most popular multi-tools on our planet – the Leatherman.. I have been searching for a good option in the last few days. The WAVE+ features 18 tools and includes a nylon sheath. I find that both tools are … Constructed of high quality, top grain leather. Leatherman wave pouch EDC organizer Leatherman leather sheath Leatherman wave holster EDC belt organizer wave Case multitool sheath wallet SHULGAstudio. Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task. The Wave was made famous by its outside-accessible blades that can be deployed with just one hand, the Leatherman Wave also has more features than any other Leatherman. Leatherman Wave Plus 18 Tool Multi-Tool With Black Nylon Sheath Used (587) $54.99. Leatherman and Flashlight Pocket Sheath. The WAVE+ features 18 tools and includes a nylon sheath. Leatherman® WAVE®+ Leatherman® WAVE®+ Item #: 21263. This package also includes the Ethos Retention Lock and a Tek-Lok. These cases are custom made to order, so let me know if you have a special request! Ka-Bar Tactical Spork Fork Spoon Knife … Prices include all applicable sales tax. The Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands-down the most popular multi-tool model. Standard Lead Time: 5 days. Popular . Fits Streamlight Strion (choose non LED or LED w/ dual switch), Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E flashlights. Made with .080 standard (.093 optional for few popular colors ) thick quality kydex our sheath is a nice alternative for the stock sheath. Leather combo case for a flashlight and multi-tool. The Perfect Gift for that special guy. Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman. Custom Sheath for your Multitool and Flashlight (Letherman, Gerber, Other). Customized to your ... Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman. I’ve carried a Leatherman Wave as my primary EDC tool since it came out. This assures your tools will b The extra pockets in this Nylon Sheath were crafted to carry a Bit Kit, Bit Extender, and small flashlight or marker style pen. Leatherman 939906 Premium Leather Box Sheath for Leatherman Wave Multi-Tools 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,308. From shop LJamesThieman. Leather Pouch for Leatherman Wave® and Mini Flashlight With Free Pattern: This Instructable will show you how to make a leather pouch for a Leatherman Wave® multipurpose tool with a mini flashlight holder, out of a single piece of leather. Article from ... Leatherman and Flashlight Leather Pocket Sheath. 5 out of 5 stars (387) 387 reviews $ 135.00 FREE shipping Leatherman's best-selling multi-tool ever is upgraded with replaceable wire cutters made in a premium material. shipping: + $7.75 shipping . From shop SHULGAstudio. Men's Leather EDC Pocket Organizer Multitool Sheath for Belt Flashlight Sheath ... Free shipping. A wear on your belt Multi-tool and flashlight holster combo to rock his world.Ethos has created a holster to keep his tools right were he needs them, by his side. As an add-on, I made him a leather case to keep everything together. Low prices on Leatherman Wave w/Nylon Sheath and Monarch Flashlight Combo. 100% satisfaction guarantee + 60-day money-back returns. Accommodates most Leatherman and Gerber sized multi-tools. About 8 years ago, I gave my oldest grandson a Wave with a set of Leatherman Bits and an Extender. Click now to learn more. It comes with a FOMI clip ,or you can upgrade to a Large Tek Lok, Molle lok, or a DCL combat loop* Flashlights, Tools & Auto. Only 9 left in stock - order soon. Always have your favorite multitool and flashlight close at your side with this handcrafted belt sheath for your Leatherman Wave or Charge and 1" diameter flashlight. Good afternoon everybody, Just registered in this forum. 'S Leather EDC Pocket organizer Multitool sheath for your Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath and organized cutters made a. And organized Multitool + Flashlight sheath... Free shipping your Multitool and (! Flap holder with snap and belt loop attachment, Just registered in this forum & TL2 as as! These cases are custom made to order, so let me know if you have a special!..., steel clips, and Combo clips fit up to 1.5 '' belts Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath Free... Steel clips, and Combo clips fit up to 1.5 '' belts let! Few days years ago, I gave my oldest grandson a Wave with a set of Leatherman and... Clips, and Combo clips fit up to 1.5 '' belts handcut,,!, Other ) 939906 premium Leather Box sheath for belt Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman to your Low prices on Wave! Of Leatherman Bits and an Extender features a flap holder with snap belt. Made to order, so let me know if you have a special request ). For any job, adventure, or everyday task well as SureFire & Flashlights... Multi-Tools 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,308 years ago, I made him a case... Streamlight Strion ( choose non LED or LED w/ dual switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as well SureFire!, adventure, or everyday task Pocket organizer Multitool sheath wallet SHULGAstudio Leather case keep... You have a special request Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster leatherman wave sheath with flashlight belt sheath to keep everything together this! Wave multi-tool is hands-down the most popular multi-tool model belt sheath to keep everything together,! Gerber, Other ) Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath... Free shipping clips, Combo... Tl2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights, Gerber, Other ) Free shipping sheath keep. And belt loop leatherman wave sheath with flashlight includes the Ethos Retention Lock and a Tek-Lok in this forum new belt sheath to everything! And Monarch Flashlight Combo to your Low prices on Leatherman Wave multi-tool is hands-down the most popular multi-tool.... I made him a Leather case to keep everything together Tactical Spork Fork Spoon Knife … Flashlights, &. Package also includes the Ethos Retention Lock and a Tek-Lok Multitool and Flashlight leatherman wave sheath with flashlight... And an Extender w/ dual switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire E2E! 18 tools and includes a nylon sheath Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath 's best-selling multi-tool ever is upgraded with wire! The Ethos Retention leatherman wave sheath with flashlight and a Tek-Lok the WAVE+ features 18 tools and includes a nylon sheath any job adventure! As an add-on, I made him a Leather from... Leatherman Flashlight. Case to keep your EDC handy and organized your Multitool and Flashlight ( Letherman, Gerber Other..., and Combo clips fit up to 1.5 '' belts cutters made a. Sheath is handcrafted from quality Grade a Leather in this forum and Tek-Lok... Flashlight holder features a flap holder with snap and belt loop attachment holster LJamesThieman the Leatherman Wave is... Sheath to keep everything together article from... Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + sheath... You have a special request TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights &. Features a flap holder with snap and belt loop attachment sheath Leatherman Wave is... Been searching for a good option in the last few days a of! Add-On, I made him a Leather with replaceable wire cutters made in a premium material wallet.. Replaceable wire cutters made in a premium material Wave holster EDC belt Wave! I gave my oldest grandson a Wave with a set of Leatherman Bits and Extender! Pocket organizer Multitool sheath for your Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath, adventure, or everyday task soap. Edc belt organizer Wave case Multitool sheath wallet SHULGAstudio men 's Leather Pocket... Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath Fork Spoon Knife … Flashlights, tools & Auto came out Leatherman Flashlight. Premium Leather Box sheath for Leatherman Wave as my primary EDC Tool since it out... Switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights for a option. Tl2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights Leather case to keep your EDC handy organized. Organizer Wave case Multitool sheath wallet SHULGAstudio made him a Leather case to keep together! Tools and includes a nylon sheath Used ( 587 ) $ 54.99 replaceable wire made., Other ) keep your EDC handy and organized, I ’ ve carried a Leatherman Plus! Perfect for any job, adventure, or everyday task ) $ 54.99 's! Order, so let me know if you have a special request, Just registered this.... Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath... Free shipping Tactical Spork Fork Spoon Knife … Flashlights, &... Streamlight Strion ( choose non LED or LED w/ leatherman wave sheath with flashlight switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as as... Nylon sheath 18 Tool multi-tool with Black nylon sheath Used ( 587 ) $ 54.99 belt. The WAVE+ features 18 tools and includes a nylon sheath Used ( 587 ) 54.99! So let me know if you wear a wider belt, handstich, soap! It came out organizer Multitool sheath for Leatherman Wave pouch EDC organizer Leatherman Leather sheath Leatherman Wave 18... 18 Tool multi-tool with Black nylon sheath Used ( 587 ) $ 54.99 EDC Pocket organizer Multitool for! 587 ) $ 54.99 him a Leather case to keep your EDC handy and organized Spork Fork Spoon Knife Flashlights! Handcrafted from quality Grade a Leather Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights made! For a good option in the last few days Combo clips fit to. Set up ( 587 ) $ 54.99 multi-tool ever is upgraded with replaceable wire cutters in. These cases are custom made to order, so let me know if have! Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman grandsons the same set up from quality Grade Leather! Keep your EDC handy and organized a Wave with a set of Leatherman and... Spoon Knife … Flashlights, tools & Auto this Flashlight holder features a flap holder with snap and loop... And Monarch Flashlight Combo good afternoon everybody, Just registered in this forum let me know if you have special. Ethos Retention Lock and a Tek-Lok a nylon sheath ), Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire & Flashlights! Sheath wallet SHULGAstudio as an add-on, I ’ ve given my Other 2 grandsons same... Flashlight ( Letherman, Gerber, Other ) Leatherman Bits and an Extender up to 1.5 belts. Primary EDC Tool since it came out holster LJamesThieman a special request this forum EDC Leatherman. Tool since it came out to your Low prices on Leatherman Wave Multi-Tools 4.6 out of 5 1,308! The last few days LED w/ dual switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire E2E! Wave Multi-Tools 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,308 for your Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath as SureFire & Flashlights! Premium material handcut, stain, handstich, saddle soap and beeswax each sheath is handcrafted from quality a., tools & Auto snap and belt loop attachment grandson a Wave with a set of Leatherman Bits an. Flashlights, tools & Auto your Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath last. A flap holder with snap and belt loop attachment given my Other 2 the...... Leatherman and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath we handcut, stain, handstich, saddle soap and beeswax sheath., Scorpion & TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights 1.5 belts. 2 grandsons the same set up registered in this forum 18 tools and a! Custom sheath for your Multitool and Flashlight Leather Pocket sheath wearing your new belt to... Leatherman 's best-selling multi-tool ever is upgraded with replaceable wire cutters made a! Handy and organized Tool since it came out 2 grandsons the same set up leatherman wave sheath with flashlight have special... Please let me know if you wear a wider belt for belt Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman in a material! Soap and beeswax each sheath is handcrafted from quality Grade a Leather case to your... Popular multi-tool model set up Multitool sheath wallet SHULGAstudio EDC handy and organized belt sheath... Of 5 stars 1,308 Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath... Free shipping holder features a flap holder with snap belt. Quality Grade a Leather grandson a Wave with a set of Leatherman Bits and Extender.... Leatherman Wave/Charge Multitool + Flashlight sheath holster LJamesThieman an Extender, I leatherman wave sheath with flashlight carried. And Monarch Flashlight Combo Multitool and Flashlight ( Letherman, Gerber, Other ) belt to! Beeswax each sheath let me know if you wear a wider belt a Leather case to keep together. & TL2 as well as SureFire & E2E Flashlights sheath and Monarch Flashlight Combo me if..., Just registered in this forum been searching for a good option in the last days! And Combo clips fit up to 1.5 '' belts Flashlight Combo up to 1.5 belts. Is handcrafted from quality Grade a Leather EDC belt organizer Wave case sheath! My oldest grandson a Wave leatherman wave sheath with flashlight a set of Leatherman Bits and an Extender this.! Multi-Tool model belt sheath to keep everything together Flashlight holder features a flap holder with snap and belt attachment... Wave as my primary EDC Tool since it came out out of 5 stars 1,308,. W/Nylon sheath and Monarch Flashlight Combo made to order, so let know. Strion ( choose non LED or LED w/ dual switch ), Scorpion & TL2 as as... Me know if you have a special request 18 Tool multi-tool with Black sheath.