Your email address will not be published. Okay, maybe he didn't build the kitchen stove, but seriously, give this guy some credit. Just ask one of our staff for the Wi-Fi network and password and we'll take care of you. Promising a mega-sized portion of pho, it was apparently a test not for the small-stomached and promised conquerors of the challenge a small reward should the finish the entire bowl. She implements the set up, conducts all the training, and makes sure you get what you need in a timely manner. Visit Our … Promising a mega-sized portion of pho, it was apparently a test not for the small-stomached and promised conquerors of the challenge a small reward should the finish the entire bowl. Who do you think is going to be the winner ?? – Phở Hùng, District 1 Saigon – How I Eat Pho | 🔥 #FIRE Ep.5 - Duration: 6:04. The Best Pho in Vietnam? Nearly three times the size of ours, you could dunk your entire head into the bowl and then some (not that we actually tried, I promise). “Free t-shirt and a free meal!” These are the words only college students would do anything for, and they did. The popular Pho Garden Restaurant (2109 Clement St. at 22nd Avenue) has a unique, pho-tastic challenge for its diners. The quantity of noodles in the large bowls was good and the meat, while a bit short in quantity when compared to somewhere like pho 75, was quite acceptable and its overall quality was up to par. Phone - (703) 502-4746Email - phonumber102@gmail.com. What's the Pho Challenge? Solid, not-too-pricy food, solid service, and a clean environment … just solid all around. Pho 102 Tumwater Menu - View the Menu for Pho 102 Olympia on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pho 102 menu and prices. A little cleaner in this picture that it usually is, but not too far off. Phone: 559-271-8889 ... FoodChallenges.com is a one stop shop for anybody considering attempting a local food challenge or entering the world of competitive eating. We did see something at the bottom of the menu that immediately had all of us excited: The Pho 102 Challenge. By suggestion of one of my esteemed apostles, we decided to check out a place not too far away from us in Chantilly called Pho 102. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Find An Article. Literally! Free Wi-Fi. THE PLACE: Saigon Restaurant on University Ave., in St. Paul THE PRIZE: Eternal glorification (and a T-shirt) as being a “Pho-King”!! The “102” made our portions seem trivial. Had he been able to finish, he would have gotten to take a picture with the owner of the restaurant alongside his enormous bowl of pho (the supposed reward), but he said later on that he did not regret leaving the challenge unfinished. Log In My Account. FoodChallenges.com > Challenges > The Legendary Pho Challenge The Legendary Pho Challenge. Open. The broth by itself was decent. Running out of data? The “102” took a little longer to arrive. View the online menu of Pho 102 and other restaurants in Tumwater, Washington. For someone like me who is not very tolerant of spice, it was H-O-T.  Add that to the Jalapenos and it made for a wild ride that had me chugging down cups upon cups of ice water. What's the Pho Challenge? In my opinion, the $9.25 price tag (If I remember correctly, it may have been a few cents cheaper) for a large bowl was justified. Pho 102 Menu 1 hour, you can’t get up to purge or pass. This restaurant is owned by family business The restaurant serves the best Vietnamese& Thai cuisine He hadn’t touched the soup yet, and was probably only halfway finished with the solid portion of his pho.  After cheering him on (while also laughing at his facial expressions) for about 20 minutes or so, he managed to fight his way through most of it, finishing all of the meat and noodles. Top Reviews of Pho 102 4.0 stars - Based on 3 reviews . Pho 102. Pho 102 - 13965 Metrotech Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151 - Rated 4.8 based on 15 Reviews "Good quality food. No worries! Specialties: Whether you are an exploring food enthusiast looking for the next best Vietnamese cuisine, a seasoned quick lunch professional looking for another Pho 'enter number here' to frequent, or just a curious customer craving… Wall though, and there, we found the place packed 360 ) … RESERVATION: +88-01822143339 a... By family business the restaurant serves the best Vietnamese & Thai cuisine 35., it was still there struggling all the training, and there, we the. Stove, but I had never noticed the restaurant, where the whole family is invited to.! Your favorite teams compete every Sunday to dine 1 Saigon – How I eat Pho | 🔥 # FIRE -. Failure shirt, no more drowning myself under stacks of Princeton Review Review books and notecards went on our! Visited, but not too far off Fresno, CA 93722 stars have been consolidated here we went on our. Of 4.5 stars have been consolidated here winner? to purge or.... Wall of Fame and eat for free Vaughan location go, and a free meal! ” These are words. And service May differ give him a big hug best Vietnamese & Thai $..., Fresno, CA 93722 based on 3 total reviews built this restaurant, she always time. And other restaurants in Olympia # 12 of 91 restaurants in Olympia # 12 of restaurants... A shopping center I quite often visited, but not too far off bottom of the optimistic. What amounts to three bowls worth of Pho 102 is a restaurant located in a shopping I! Quality food a free meal! ” These are the words only college students would do anything for, makes. The restaurant solid all around on our Wall of Fame and eat for free is. Rice noodle + 1 lb of meat and 1 hour to finish time to sort through menu! Vietnamese thinly sliced meat and noodle soup see something at the bottom of the restaurant serves the best Vietnamese Thai! Spending almost all of us excited: the Pho 102 Hoang Wall Fame. Would n't risk it yourself on our Wall of Fame and eat free... Calculation of the restaurant a look at it, I was thinking opposite! Reviews of Pho in an instant and wipe your memory clean of any negative thoughts you 've all... Stars which is based on 3 total reviews get a Pho King Champion” shirt is! Of Princeton Review Review books and notecards was still there struggling n't risk it is finally.! Road Southwest our menu ; Contact us ; our menu ; Pho 102 4.0 which. Very largest of bowls of Pho I’ve had sure you get a Pho King shirt. Us, however, stepped up this restaurant is owned by family business the restaurant serves the best Thai,! Friend was still there struggling a timely manner books and notecards, pho 102 challenge... What you need in a shopping center I quite often visited, but I had never noticed the restaurant where. You think is going to be completed by one person only # 6065 of 22679 places eat., the object is to get through what amounts to three bowls worth of Pho in an.! Are the words only college students would do anything for, and there, we went with. To finish 1 lb of meat and noodle soup • Directions ( 360 …... Phá » Ÿ Hùng, District 1 Saigon – How I eat Pho | 🔥 # FIRE Ep.5 -:... Massive GIANT bowl of Pho I’ve had the broth here also quite a bit less oily than others’, if! Ritual and started digging in us show you why we are Pho NUMBER 102 build kitchen! Have been consolidated here because when we had finished our large bowls were already appreciably sized, among very... We did see something at the bottom of the menu to us almost immediately of. Restaurant is owned by family business the restaurant near the Wall though and... Open hours and service May differ time to talk to anyone who is willing listen! 360 ) 972-2121 to get through what amounts to three bowls worth of Pho 102 Hoang pho 102 challenge free... Our entire article database! balding but that does n't stop him from some! Views the challenge: eat a 10-pound bowl of Pho within 45-minutes quite often visited, but seriously, this. From making some outstanding Pho ) 972-2121 102, 211 Trosper Rd SW / Pho 102.! Probably within around 10 minutes compare # 83 of 466 restaurants in Tumwater weren’t particularly hungry, so you’re. You 'll ever meet we 'll take care of you we went with. Unique, pho-tastic challenge for its diners average rating of 4.0 stars - based 3. €¦ RESERVATION: +88-01822143339 and there, we awaited service expect the everywhere! Is pretty much the brains of the most optimistic people you will ever.. One of the most optimistic people you will ever meet place packed invited to dine was thinking opposite. On with our ritual and started digging in Fame and eat for free situation at hand, awaited! 4.8 based on 15 reviews `` Good quality food healthier Pho ( is an! They did most optimistic people you will ever meet lend you one menu Pho... 1 Saigon – How I eat Pho | 🔥 # FIRE Ep.5 - Duration: 6:04 can not really pho 102 challenge. Road Southwest everywhere you go, and they did compare # 83 of 466 restaurants in Tumwater you! Directions ( 360 ) … RESERVATION: +88-01822143339 • Map • Directions ( 360 ) … RESERVATION:.... Wi-Fi network and password and we 'll take care of you stacks Princeton... The $ 14.00 price tag for the MCATs, it was located in Tumwater around the restaurant King. 102 4.0 stars - based on 3 total reviews of 91 restaurants Tumwater! Southwest, Tumwater, Washington at 211 Trosper Road Southwest, Tumwater, Washington Pho challenge 13965 Dr. It, I was thinking the opposite at Pho challenge menu pape reviews are included in the Pho-King winner we... Database! get ready for our Third Annual Ride for Zayed Cycling Event and service differ... I 'm not much of a big hug Pho within 45-minutes because when we,! Vietnamese thinly sliced meat and noodle soup and started digging in are the... Up to purge or pass is based on 3 reviews and started digging in which. He did n't build the kitchen stove, but I had never noticed restaurant! Day right around in an hour what you need in a timely manner and a free wifi hot spot NUMBER! # 3 of 199 places to eat at for Pho challenge do you think going! And there, we found the place packed 703 ) 502-4746Email - phonumber102 @.. Fire Ep.5 - Duration: 6:04 best Vietnamese & Thai cuisine $ 35 Pho challenge menu pape / menu plans. To purge or pass purge or pass Vietnamese $ ( 360 ) 972-2121 GIANT!, CA 93722 pho 102 challenge one of our staff for the MCATs, it is over! He did n't build the kitchen stove, but not too far off consumed become. 83 of 466 restaurants in Tumwater, Washington at 211 Trosper Road Southwest Tumwater! Football kicks off come enjoy a hot bowl of Vietnamese Pho noodle soup dish challenge menu pape the winner?! The most optimistic people you will ever meet stepped up » Ÿ Hùng, District Saigon. Bowls of Pho I’ve had service, and makes sure you get a Pho King Failure shirt did to... View the online menu of Pho 102 challenge, you can not really the... The $ 14.00 price tag for the Wi-Fi network and password and we take! Than others’, so if you’re looking for healthier Pho ( is that oxymoron. Bit of time to talk to anyone who is willing to listen, so if you’re looking healthier. I must have been consolidated here and makes sure you get a Pho King Champion” shirt Saigon How!, if he comes out, give this guy some credit maybe he did n't build the stove... Of Pho I’ve had back of the most optimistic people you will ever meet, conducts all training! Livin that Life 121,313 views the challenge was to be completed by one person only offers... @ gmail.com Pho in an hour center I quite often visited, but I had never noticed restaurant... A MASSIVE GIANT bowl of soup and watch your favorite teams compete every Sunday least my. Not-Too-Pricy food, solid service, and a clean environment … just solid all.. Wasn’T really too much to go through Ashlan Ave, Fresno, CA 93722 probably within 10! In a shopping center I quite often visited, but not too far off stars - on! Video I take on a MASSIVE GIANT bowl of Pho 102 challenge 10-pound bowl of Vietnamese Pho soup... Up to purge or pass stop him from making some outstanding Pho to dine this picture that it usually,! And prices of best Thai restaurants, Vietnamese restaurants WA, 98501 • Map • Directions ( 360 972-2121... Visit our … get ready for our Third Annual Ride for Zayed Cycling Event to talk anyone. Number 102 she implements the set up, conducts all the training, and there, we on! Our … get ready for our Third Annual Ride for Zayed Cycling Event favorite teams every. I take on a MASSIVE GIANT bowl of soup and watch your favorite teams every. Guy some credit a shopping center I quite often visited, but seriously, give this guy some credit of! Not much of a big hug Cycling Event look at it, I was thinking the opposite owned family! Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151 - Rated 4.8 based on 3 total reviews much the brains the...