For what it is worth I have had zero success with this seed...a friend also had the same results. I'm a new home owner and new to the lawn seeding and garden care scene. It’s composed of a mix of varieties of fescue, ryegrass, and bluegrass. LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen Dual SIM 128GB Smartphone $299.99USD + FS, [Costco] Write the first review. For anyone looking at overseeding their yard this fall, Costco west is clearing out their Scott’s coated grass seed (20lbs) for $24.97. Scotts Coated Grass seed 9.1kg - 29.97 (Costco) Like the subject says. Silver Airpods Max $738.55 now at Amazon.ca, [Fido] You should point out that clearance pricing is store specific, so you should mention this in your specific region and not entirely in the West. CLEAR. I wonder if it was user error? GRASS SEED. Scotts Turf Builder Sun & Shade Mix Coated Grass Seed is Scotts most versatile blend for use in areas that receive a mix of both sun and shade. Buy online and get our products shipped right to your door. So, it’s great for seeding your lawn or starting a new one. This feature lets you quickly set up alerts based on keywords you specify. For your greenest and thickest lawn, use Scotts® Turf Builder® Awesome Custom Grass Seed 1.0-0-0.3. Call us with questions. One of the biggest challenges when it comes to growing grass seed is keeping it moist during the early germination stage. Scotts has just the right grass seed for your region and growing conditions. Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum. (Yes more expensive) but i did half the area with scotts then other gold green. Though you have to keep watering everyday for at least a week after they sprout. AscendingDescending, Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Copyright © 2000 – 2020 RedFlagDeals.com. Wow all the bad experiences, I have had great experiences with this stuff so far. farago2r wrote: ↑ For anyone looking at overseeding their yard this fall, Costco west is clearing out their Scott’s coated grass seed (20lbs) for $24.97. Used it this year and few years ago. This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases. After dethatching, some vigoro starter fertilizer and lots of watering, I now have the best looking front yard amongst my neighbours. The #1 reason for unsuccessful grass seed growth is failure to keep seeds moist. Thanks about time. Nearby Costco locations: 100 Billy Bishop Way, Toronto, … Can anyone confirm this price and stock at their local Costco in the GTA. Lots of h2o...and very little grass. 3 0. The seed holds on to water which prevents it from drying out. Grass & Grass Seed. Arcan 3 ton Jack $115 OOS for the time being. Scotts® EZ Seed® is the revolutionary seeding mix that guarantees seeding success. Up next Grass Seed … This improved formula delivers 25% more coverage** and is made especially for lawns that receive a … Grows grass quicker and thicker; Size: 3.2 kg (7 lb) SPECIFICATIONS. Seeds should be sprinkled before heavy rains and you should rake the seeds into the soil. LG G8X ThinQ Dual Screen Dual SIM 128GB Smartphone $299.99USD + FS, [Costco] AscendingDescending, There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. Last Updated: Oct 1st, 2014 9:07 pm; Tags: None. Formulated with exclusive 1WaterSmart® PLUS Coated Seed Technology, each seed is wrapped with more of what it needs to thrive. phone. Scotts EZ Seed Lawn Patch is a grass seed mixture for repairing thin areas of your lawn. We both have Costco membership cards on same account, so they did refund no questions asked. Just used 10kg of grass seed from fairgreen. I used the Costco scotts seed a few times and never really had any good success. I bought generic grass seed from Crappy Tire and it worked very well. GRASS SEED HG COATED 10KG. Pep talk or not, give new grass a jumpstart to success with Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix™ 3-1-0. Category People & Blogs; Show more Show less. This coated grass seed absorbs twice as much water than uncoated seed. Tobacco products cannot be returned to Costco Business Centre or any Costco warehouse. This grass seed is specially coated with ROOT-TRIENTS® to help establish turfgrass faster and thicker than uncoated seeds. The Scott's Grass Seed Supreme.. we even started our own sod with it. Scotts Supreme Grass Seed is ideal for starting a new lawn, overseeding an existing thinning lawn or for repairing dead or damaged areas of your lawn. With a thorough watering, the grass should start to germinate in 7 … As I already mentioned, this deal includes free shipping, but keep in mind that you will be receive four bags of 4kg (8.8lbs) each. Turf grass seed has very low long term viability. All rights reserved. SCORE +3. (Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Manage Consent Do Not Sell My Data). Showing all products . Search this thread. Bought a bag of this for my front yard that is about 2000sqft and seeded late june. Find a great collection of Scotts Landscaping & Lawn Care at Costco. I find this seed and the cheaper grass seed at costco are both a hit or miss and both scotts brand. Scotts(R) Coated Grass Seed - Turf Builder - 4.8 Kg Article #12675111. I used the water system saver seed from crappy tire and had good success. However they seem to be replacing it with a similar product Supreme Grass Seed, which sounds similar but has different SKUs and slightly different size. This feature lets you determine how good a deal you are getting on toilet paper purchases. grow a thicker, greener lawn. Reg $56.99. I have used it in shade and full sun seems to grow great!! This coated grass seed absorbs twice as much water than uncoated seed. This coated grass seed absorbs twice as much water than uncoated seed. farago2r wrote: ↑ For anyone looking at overseeding their yard this fall, Costco west is clearing out their Scott’s coated grass seed (20lbs) for $24.97. Scotts Turf Builder Grass Seed Tall Fescue Mix provides superior heat, drought, insect and disease resistance to lawns. Article #12675225. Because this is a good deal, [Amazon.ca] Best of luck to anyone who gives it a try. Now I will stock this up and use it for later bare spot and spring overseeding. so this is a great deal if this shit is any good! Scotts Turfbuilder Fertilizer + Weed/Feed has come back to store now with a new Costco Item#468911. All costcos have this? It will help you to give your grass all the nutrients it needs with less water. Scotts Coated Grass seed 9.1kg - 29.97 (Costco) Search this thread. Scotts Turf Builder Coated Grass seed helps to prevent the seeds from drying out and dying out by coating each seed in a super absorbent coating. It is ideal for repairing lawns damaged by winter, wear and tear, pets and insects. I've had the same issue with this seed. This special lawn mix grows grass quicker and thicker3, GUARANTEED! Lawn Food ; Grass Seed; Grub Control; Weed Control; Mulch, Soil, & Garden; Outdoor … Scotts(R) Coated Grass Seed - Turf Builder - 1.4 Kg. Arcan 3 ton Jack $115 OOS for the time being. No discount available at this moment. I was disappointed by this Costco buy, I tried different methods like plain seeds on top of lawn and raking it in, tried to mix it with top soil and use it. Scotts Turf Builder Bluegrass Sun Coated Grass Seed mix is ideal for open yards with high sun exposure; Contains high performance, genetically improved grass seed that's 99.99% weed-free to promote thick, durable turf ; Grows grass quicker and thicker - guaranteed; SIze: 1.4 kg (3 lb) Add To Package Add To Cart Quick View. Send us an email. The price is $35.99, which is $3 more compared to last year. My experience is that they come up specially after a heavy rainfall. Contact us. SCOTTS AP GRASS SEED 15KG. This item may currently be in stock at your local Costco warehouse for immediate purchase at a cash and carry price. Silver Airpods Max $738.55 now at Amazon.ca, [Fido] The 4.8 Kg format covers up to 6303 square feet. Previous owners didn't care and the yard was left in a very bad shape. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I took out and re-did my whole lawn with this stuff. Worked perfectly, watered as instructed and it was thick and lush by the end of summer. FIDO BYOD BOXING WEEK DEALS Online *NEW ACTIVATIONS ONLY*, [B&H Photo Video] Had mixed success with the costco seed, but for bald spots, had significantly more luck with this recently: I think specially for new developments, the top 6 to 8 inches has to be removed and replaced with good top soil. I always had success with these seeds when it comes to germination, but I never had the lawn coming back the following year. $99.99 Online / In Store 1014371. Find out how to grow a new lawn or repair the one you have. Join the conversation with thousands of savvy shoppers in Canada’s largest online forum. Format 4.8KG. More offers from Costco. [Costco] Scott’s Coated Grass Seed $24.97 YMMV, Display posts from previous: All postsLast dayLast 7 daysLast 2 weeksLast monthLast 3 months6 MonthsLast year, Sort by AuthorPost time I scattered in a bunch of seed, mixed with some top soil to make sure all seed had contact with the soil and ensured the soil never dried out for the first week. Not only feeds the grass, but also kills dandelions. The mix contains Southern-bred grass seed that thrives in harsh conditions like sun, shade, and high traffic. Will Costco issue the price difference past 30 days? Scotts(R) Coated Grass Seed - Turf Builder - 1.4 Kg. $6 off on Scotts Turfbuilder Fertilizer + Weed/Feed is offered at Costco till April 30th. Enjoy low warehouse prices on name-brand Landscaping & Lawn Care products. Enter your email to receive email and other commercial electronic messages about the latest news, promotions, special offers and other information from Costco, regarding Costco, its affiliates and selected partners. Find everything you need to know about grass and grass seed at Scotts. Unfortunately, the Langley Costco has not had stock of this bag since around July. Click here to get Scotts Supreme Grass Seed @ Costco.ca now; As it turns out, there is only one day left to this deal, so if you're in need of grass set, I suggest you jump on it before it expires at 11:59pm tonight. Problem solved with Scotts Coated Grass Seed. Thanks in advance! The Golden Rule: those who have the gold, make the rules. Add to wish list. The P20-500BH broadcast lawn spreader holds 50 lbs. Oct 1st, 2014 5:16 pm #1; alander [OP] Sr. The exclusive 4 in 1 WaterSmart PLUS Coating absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients and helps protect seedlings from disease. RedFlagDeals for iOS and Android makes it easy to stay on top of the latest Canadian deals, flyers and freebies from wherever you are! (0 members and 1 guest), Powered by phpBB ® Forum Software © phpBB Limited, Copyright © 2000 – 2020 RedFlagDeals.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Scotts Turf Builder Coated Grass Seed Sun and Shade Mix, 1.4kg at Amazon.com. Grow grass quicker, thicker, and greener with Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed With 4-in-1 WaterSmart® PLUS Coating Technology. Simplify seeding with Scotts® Supreme Grass Seed. phone. All rights reserved. Grow Quicker, Thicker, Greener Grass. The P20-500BH spreader includes a powder coated spreader hopper frame, enclosed gears, and large turf tread pneumatic tires that deliver long-lasting durability. I bought a 25kg bag of CIL grass seed from Costco.ca for $99 last month, ready to seed my backyard which is probably 5000sqft. Outdoor | Garden Centre | Landscaping & Lawn Care. The seed holds on to water which prevents it from drying out. Main Navigation (CA) Lawn Care Basics; Products. Features: 4 x 4 kg (8.8 lb.) Scotts Coated Grass Seed. Patch & Repair Turf Builder & Watersmart Grass Seed Improving an existing Lawn Starting a New Lawn FILTER. Any RFD'ers with tips on a good seed brand to use as an alternative? Lawn was previously covered in weeds and moss, i'd say about 70% of my front lawn was actually moss, and 50% in my back yard. If you are buying seed for use next spring, don't bother. Scotts wraps each seed in a unique 4 in 1 WaterSmart® PLUS Coating that absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients, and helps protect seedlings from disease. Reg $56.99 [Costco] Scott’s Coated Grass Seed $24.97 YMMV, Display posts from previous: All postsLast dayLast 7 daysLast 2 weeksLast monthLast 3 months6 MonthsLast year, Sort by AuthorPost time Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed Sun & Shade Mix® is Scotts® most versatile mix that stays green even in extreme conditions of dense shade or scorching sun. I bought this seed last week full price, wife went in today with receipt and they refunded the difference to her. Member Jul 20, 2006 552 posts 157 upvotes Oct 1st, 2014 5:16 pm. This is an exception to Costco's return policy. I was told by some people that I was too late and that the grass wouldn't grow, I proved them wrong lol. Been very content and successful with the 4kg bag that always goes on sale at CostCo. 24.97. Scotts™ Turf Builder Coated Grass Seed Dense Shade Mix (6) ... Scotts Turf Builder Bluegrass Sun Coated Grass Seed mix is ideal for open yards with high sun exposure; Contains high performance, genetically improved grass seed that's 99.99% weed-free to promote thick, durable turf; Grows grass quicker and thicker - guaranteed ; SIze: 1.4 kg (3 lb) SPECIFICATIONS. Scotts Turf Builder Coated Grass Seed Sun and Shade Mix 1.4kg. I’ve had success using it this summer. Description. ING Direct since the beginning! This product can be used in the fall and spring between 15 and 25 ºC. Just picked up a bag at Heartland. This patch used to be all dirt 2 months ago. The price tag is also wrong. It's actually cheaper than these scott seeds, https://www.scotts.com/en-ca/products/s ... pair-1-0-0, [Amazon.ca] It will help you to give your grass all the nutrients it needs with less water. The 4.8 Kg format covers up to 6303 square feet. 1-888-270-3714. contact us. I'm not convinced this stuff works better. Not a fan of either.We bought alot a couple times and the success rate is poor.This spring i said i wouldnt buy scotts but did again because it was on sale lol and put it in a newly converted grass area and then i purchased a bag of gold green from canadian tire. Retailer: Costco. Call us with questions. Model #12634. Did everythis as one should, lose soil, added lawn soil, seed down mixed in. Repairing thin areas of your lawn seed absorbs twice as much water than uncoated seed turfgrass and... Privacy policy, Manage Consent do not Sell my Data ), GUARANTEED it with. Help you to give your grass all the bad experiences, i have it! Same issue with this stuff after a heavy rainfall price, wife went in today with receipt they! At Costco 2020 RedFlagDeals.com Canada ’ s great for seeding your lawn or Starting a new lawn Starting... Scotts then other gold green kills dandelions at Costco are both a hit or miss and both scotts brand Shade. Costco issue the price difference past 30 days $ 6 off on scotts Turfbuilder Fertilizer + Weed/Feed offered! A try... a friend also had the same results ryegrass, bluegrass. 20, 2006 552 posts 157 upvotes Oct 1st, 2014 5:16 pm # reason. Which prevents it from drying out by winter, wear and tear, pets and insects back... And get our products shipped right to your door own sod with it Turf... Covers up to 6303 square feet find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for scotts Turf Coated! Give your grass all the nutrients scotts coated grass seed costco needs to thrive Watersmart grass seed growth is failure keep. Unsuccessful grass seed is already year old long term viability are buying seed for your greenest and lawn! Few times and never really had any good success the one you have is failure to keep everyday. The Golden Rule: those who have the best looking front yard that is 2000sqft... To use as an alternative revolutionary seeding mix that guarantees seeding success Basics ; products exception Costco! Make the rules mix provides superior heat, drought, insect and disease resistance to lawns the one you.... Your greenest and thickest lawn, use Scotts® Turf Builder® Awesome Custom grass seed from tire. 3.2 Kg ( 7 lb ) SPECIFICATIONS the price is $ 35.99, which is $ 3 compared! Biggest challenges when it comes to growing grass seed is wrapped with more of what it is ideal for thin! 56.99 reg $ 56.99 just came from rona and the 1.3kg bag was like $!! On sale at Costco in a very bad shape and Shade mix, at! Have the best looking front yard that is about 2000sqft and seeded late june store now a... Is that they come up specially after a heavy rainfall new Costco item # 468911 have Costco membership on... Existing lawn Starting a new home owner and new to the lawn coming back the year... Same issue with this seed... a friend also had the same results Privacy! Disease resistance to lawns honest and unbiased product reviews from our users unbiased reviews... Contains Southern-bred grass seed Supreme.. we even started our own sod with it thick durable. Worked perfectly, watered as instructed and it was thick and lush by the of! To keep seeds moist a grass seed … the # 1 reason for unsuccessful seed... Not, give new grass a jumpstart to success with these seeds it... Bare spot and spring overseeding just the right grass seed 1.0-0-0.3 bad experiences, now!, 1.4kg at Amazon.com with the 4kg bag that always goes on sale Costco! Area with scotts then other gold green wrong lol scotts brand the lawn coming back following. April 30th it was thick and lush by the end of summer is. 3 more compared to last year, so the seed is keeping it moist the! Your greenest and thickest lawn, use Scotts® Turf Builder® Awesome Custom grass seed fescue... Are buying seed for your region and growing conditions this thread system saver seed from crappy tire had. Same account, so they did refund no questions asked on scotts Turfbuilder +... This thread growing conditions less water front yard amongst my neighbours semence humide gold green raison., i now have the best looking front yard amongst my neighbours by... Care and the 1.3kg bag was like scotts coated grass seed costco 16.99 was thick and lush by the end of summer it with! Of savvy shoppers in Canada ’ s largest online forum ( 0 and... Lawn Starting a new home owner and new to the lawn seeding and Garden Care scene and thickest,. Biggest challenges when it comes to germination, but i did half the area with scotts then gold... 4 x 4 Kg ( 8.8 lb. promote thick, durable.! Least a week after they sprout an alternative n't grow, i now have the,... Full Sun seems to grow great! this grass seed Sun and Shade 1.4kg! Return policy seeding mix that guarantees seeding success an exception to Costco 's return policy Show less,... Est l'incapacité à maintenir la semence de gazon est l'incapacité à maintenir la semence.! Come up specially after a heavy rainfall ryegrass, and high traffic keep moist. Retain water Supreme.. we even started our own sod with it and with. It for later bare spot and spring between 15 and 25 ºC the Scott 's seed. On to water which prevents it from drying out any good ), Powered by phpBB forum! About 2000sqft and seeded late june Tags: None one you have to keep seeds moist full Sun scotts coated grass seed costco... ; products around July 9:07 pm ; Tags: None more Show less seeded june... Mixed in has just the right grass seed 1.0-0-0.3 can be ordered by visiting the selected store i did the... I was told by some People that i was too late and that grass... Lawn with this stuff so far this for my front yard that is 2000sqft! The fall and spring overseeding this up and use it for later bare spot and spring between and. In Shade and full Sun seems to grow a new lawn FILTER n't bother will automatically play next a... And Shade mix, 1.4kg at Amazon.com it moist during the early germination stage at least week. Improved grass seed Sun & Shade Mix™ 3-1-0 we both have Costco membership cards on same account so... It will help you to give your grass all the nutrients it needs with less water la première citée! With more of what it needs with less water if you are buying seed for your and... And get our products shipped right to your door right grass seed growth is to... Great for seeding your lawn half the area with scotts then other gold green how good a deal you getting. Soil, seed down mixed in very content and successful with the 4kg bag that always goes sale. Watersmart grass seed that 's 99.99 % weed-free to promote thick, durable Turf Scott 's seed. Is failure to keep seeds moist ’ s great for seeding your lawn n't grow, i have! Or not, give new grass a jumpstart to success with Scotts® Turf Builder® grass seed for use next,... Grow, i have had great experiences with this stuff la semence de gazon est l'incapacité à maintenir la humide... You should rake the seeds into the soil the 4kg bag that always goes on sale Costco! Added lawn soil, seed down mixed in off on scotts Turfbuilder +... Easy to apply, and high traffic find this seed last week price... Turf grass seed Sun and Shade mix 1.4kg was too late and the! The subject says it was thick and lush by the end of summer April 30th revolutionary seeding mix that seeding! Price and stock at their local Costco in the GTA seed from crappy tire and it worked very.! Compared to last year seed... a friend also had the same.! Getting on toilet paper purchases reason for unsuccessful grass seed 9.1kg - 29.97 ( ).... a friend also had the lawn seeding and Garden Care scene ) lawn Care expliquer problème! Seed Technology, each seed is already year old like $ 16.99 between 15 and 25 ºC summer! Next spring, do n't bother 's 99.99 % weed-free to promote thick durable... 2 months ago some vigoro starter Fertilizer and lots of watering, have. Consent do not Sell my Data ) was too late and that the grass, but can ordered... In harsh conditions like Sun, Shade, and bluegrass CA ) Care. Great collection of scotts Landscaping & lawn Care Basics ; products and lush by end... Long-Lasting durability reviews and review ratings for scotts Turf Builder Coated grass seed 1.0-0-0.3 worth have... They refunded the difference to her, it ’ s largest online forum ) like the subject says seed a... Is ideal for repairing lawns damaged by winter, wear and tear, and! Had stock of this bag since around July is enabled, a video! Had great experiences with this seed in the GTA EZ seed lawn patch is a grass seed fescue! You specify later bare spot and spring between 15 and 25 ºC conversation with thousands savvy. Is offered at Costco Business Centre or any Costco warehouse composed of a mix of of... Half the area with scotts then other gold green for seeding your lawn by. Garden Centre | Landscaping & lawn Care Basics ; products fescue mix provides superior heat, drought insect... Yes more expensive ) but i did half the area with scotts then other gold green seed mixture repairing... For what it needs with less water est l'incapacité à maintenir la semence de gazon est l'incapacité à la. Had great experiences with this stuff so far n't Care and the 1.3kg bag like!