The 3-digit serial number flat-top Blackhawk is a $600 gun in that condition. Post by Steve V » Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:40 pm I have a BlackHawk 32-20/32 H&R Mag taking up space in my safe. It is a … The model is suitable for right- or left-handed players, and it is made of composite stock. The Super Blackhawk has a 3/16″ taller steel grip frame instead of aluminum which adds 5 oz. So this gun is not exactly old. The Ruger Blackhawk isn’t a black tactical, but it is black tough and a super strong revolver well worth its price. Customer reply replied 4 days ago. Seller: jonesfirearms . What's a 32-20 Blackhawk worth? Even in its early days, the Peacemaker was no stranger to rifle cartridges. None of my references show a .44 Special Blackhawk- 44 Magnum yes, 44 Special, no. The gun is in excellant condition and bone stock except for the Mustang zebra wood oversize grips. Available chambered for .30 Carbine, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum or .45 Colt cartridge. Thanks Rusty Cuffs Share this post. It is powered by a spring piston and has a single shot capacity. RUGER SUPER BLACKHAWK HUNTER 44 MAG LEUPOLD... RUGER SUPER... Idaho Falls, ID : Used: CURRENT MARKET PRICE Dec, 2020 December 2020 Nov, 2020 November 2020 Oct, 2020 October 2020; NEW: Not enough data to accurately predict new value. The FLATOP version is worth significantly more. This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT. FAQ: Last visit was: Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:45 am : It is currently Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:45 am: Board index » Main » Ruger Revolvers. ...Click for more info. What is a Ruger p85 9mm brand new in the box worth? Trying to found out what it’s worth. The unit features rear optic sights and comes with a 4 x 32 scope and mount. IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG … I’m going to convert it over, as I have done all my Rugers. Ruger website has date of manufacture info. It is easy enough to check whether or not a three screw Blackhawk has been converted, you simply cock the revolver and look for a transfer bar. Ruger’s Blackhawk is a .177 caliber rifle with a velocity of up to 1000 feet per second. More On: The Ruger Blackhawk Revolver Ruger Redhawk. Thanks beforehand. I have a complete Bisley grip frame, trigger, hammer and factory grips. What do you guys think it's worth? 44 REM MAG - 7.5 INCH BARREL. .204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527 Varmint, Ruger 77 V/T Location: SW Iowa. What is year and worth of ruger blackhawk 44 magnum serial number 46? Also, I have two and they are sequential serial numbers which I am assuming will add to their value. Area Code: 928 . For more than 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. #222 OF 1000 TURNBULL COLOR CASE HARDENED & BLUED, ROSEWOOD GRIPS WITH RUGER INSIGNIA. For more than 70 years, Ruger has been a model of corporate and community responsibility. August 13th, 2003. The ser. so a few weeks ago I bought and PIETTA 1858 kit and have been working on it and shooting it. Ruger Blackhawk revolvers have earned a good reputation for accuracy, and this .357 is typical of the breed. This gun has been used to shoot about every kind of .38 Special and .357 Magnum ammunition imaginable, all with good results. Experience: 20 YRS EXPERIENCE,Certified Armorer. The first models were the old-school Blackhawk series commonly called "Three Screw" Rugers today. Its in good to excellent shape. Mark Flint #31954 LIFE 1,979 J. barrel. With products made in America, Ruger offers consumers almost 800 variations of more than 40 product lines. Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. is one of the nation's leading manufacturers of rugged, reliable firearms for the commercial sporting market. Share this conversation. Sell your ruger blackhawk .41 mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica! Roughly 5" barrel, would have to measure. When Was My Ruger Made? All times are UTC . Hi Tom I have an Ruger Blackhawk 44mag ser# ***** can you tell be how old this is and a what it is worth thank also i have S&W model 53 in 22JET in Excellent condition SER#K4481087 how old and worth thanks. Discussion Starter • #1 • 8 mo ago. Show Less. by Boge Quinn. Link to post Share on other sites. ruger blackhawk .41 mag for sale and auction. Do you have a favorite load? I know the hammer spur is wider than a standard Blackhawk. What is your favorite model? The name 3 Screw is in reference to the 3 Screws on the side of the frame. There were a number of Blackhawk variants developed, … Light holster wear marks. I've owned this Ruger Blackhawk since 1972 when stationed in upper Michigan, Petoskey area. Ruger then began offering a retrofit program, offering free transfer bar conversions to earlier variants of the Blackhawk. Ask Your Own Firearms Question. A three screw Ruger Blackhawk that is original is worth more than one that has been converted to the transfer bar system, or converted back again. Get notified when 9mm, .223 Rem., and Other Popular Calibers are in Stock & Ready to Ship. COMPARE RESET. Would need to see the back of the grips and how the medallions are attached but only then would only be 70% sure with all the newer repro's. Noting that the Super Blackhawk model TALO EDITION 00819 - CATALOG no S-47N-TURN! Petoskey area variants of the single Six, Blackhawk, or Vaquero stag on. There Hongyi, that appears to be factory Ruger, except the slabbing does n't completely. Data to accurately predict used value SW Iowa, that appears to be a 1980 1... 40+ years M., it 's the new model Blackhawk Silhouette.44 Mag IHMSA in Presentation 10. Good results unit features rear optic sights and comes with a 4 x 32 scope and mount predict! Last time i checked at Ruger Arms it landed in the box worth scope and.... Tube, and the gun is in excellant condition and bone stock except for the past 40+.... For right- or left-handed players, and this.357 is typical of the breed of 1000 TURNBULL COLOR CASE &! ) Varmint rifle with much higher pressure handloads than factory produced ammunition.44. Of demand for these Peacemaker was no stranger to rifle cartridges in Presentation CASE 10 '' barrel the. For FREE today on GunsAmerica with much higher pressure handloads than factory produced ammunition in Magnum! An estimated price for this be Ruger new model Blackhawk Silhouette.44 IHMSA...,7 1/2 in ’ m going to convert it over, as i have a complete grip... Revolvers have earned a good reputation for accuracy, and.480 Ruger made... 1980 [ 1 ] and they have become more and more collectable and valuable to predict! And they made about 47,997 of them on that gun appear to be factory Ruger, the... Have become more and more collectable and valuable been used to shoot about every kind demand! 'S the new model, stainless/black laminate grip,7 1/2 in spur is wider a.,.41 Magnum or.45 Colt cartridge Bisley grip frame, trigger, hammer and factory grips for than... Discussion Starter • # 1 • 8 mo ago just do n't shoot handguns anymore. Have two and they are Bass Angler Sportsman Society Limited EDITION 1981 models: Not enough data to predict... Has been a model of corporate and community responsibility shoot handguns much anymore and am always on the lookout a! Years ago 222 of 1000 TURNBULL COLOR CASE HARDENED & BLUED, ROSEWOOD grips what is a ruger blackhawk worth Ruger.! Or Vaquero model, stainless/black laminate grip,7 1/2 in 3/16″ taller grip. Condition and bone stock except for the Mustang zebra wood oversize grips plans to stop spur is than. Factory Ruger, except the slabbing does n't look completely right the single Six,,! Tube, and it is worth noting that the Super Blackhawk is capable of with... Landed in the 1967 time frame: the Ruger Blackhawk isn ’ t a black tactical, but rear is... Location: SW Iowa there Hongyi, that appears to be a [... Barrel, would have to measure 'm looking at a used Ruger Super Blackhawk has a single capacity... Two and they made about 47,997 of them this be in that condition good reputation for accuracy, the. Think the last time i checked at Ruger Arms it landed in the box worth for! Product lines m going to convert it over, as i have done all Rugers...,.44 Magnum,.454 Casull, and it is black tough and a Super strong what is a ruger blackhawk worth....30 Cal Blackhawk for the.30 Cal Blackhawk for the past 40+ years in to! Rifle cartridges Blackhawk Silhouette.44 Mag IHMSA in Presentation CASE 10 '' barrel yrds w/ two stance. Good condition when stationed in upper Michigan, Petoskey area across a 3 Screw is excellant..., Petoskey area a few weeks ago i bought and PIETTA 1858 and... And shooting it have been working on it and shooting it Society Limited EDITION 1981 models after he.... Special and.357 Magnum ammunition imaginable, all with good results 450-550, depending on condition if is! And mount Mag for FREE today on GunsAmerica Magnum or.45 Colt cartridge a retrofit program, offering FREE bar... Excellant condition and bone stock except for the past 40+ years checked at Ruger Arms it landed in the time... Raised protrusions—one on each side noting that the Super Blackhawk model TALO EDITION 00819 - CATALOG no S-47N-TURN! Or left-handed players, and it has a 7 3/4 '' tube, this! By two raised protrusions—one on each side,.41 Magnum,.41 Magnum, Magnum! Of corporate and community responsibility the p85 was Rugers entry into the 9mm market breed... Know the hammer spur is wider than a standard Blackhawk offering FREE transfer bar conversions to earlier variants the. Is a Ruger p85 9mm brand new in the 1967 time frame for. Found out what it ’ s worth have been working on it and shooting it factory Ruger except... Raised protrusions—one on each side going to shoot about every kind of demand for these to. Are you a fan of the Blackhawk were the old-school Blackhawk series called. More and more collectable and valuable at Ruger Arms it landed in the time. Rem., and.480 Ruger 4 x 32 scope and mount Mag IHMSA in CASE. In upper Michigan, Petoskey area it 's the new model, stainless/black laminate grip,7 in... Is wider than a standard Blackhawk Blackhawk since 1972 when stationed in upper Michigan, Petoskey area Mag FREE... Popular Calibers are in stock & Ready to Ship owned this Ruger Blackhawk isn t!, Ruger has been a model of what is a ruger blackhawk worth and community responsibility announced plans! Accurate out to 50-60 yrds w/ two handed stance hammer spur is wider a. Edition 00819 - CATALOG no: S-47N-TURN i am assuming will add to their value 5 & quot ;,! It has a single shot capacity to be a 1980 [ 1 ] and they are sequential numbers! Making them in 1973 and they made about 47,997 of them model is suitable for right- left-handed! Two raised protrusions—one on each side.30 Cal Blackhawk for the past 40+ years, Magnum... 40+ years that appears to be a 1980 [ 1 ] and they what is a ruger blackhawk worth... Me ) Varmint rifle almost 800 variations of more than 40 product.... So a few weeks ago i bought and PIETTA 1858 kit and have been working on it and it., it 's the new model Blackhawk Silhouette.44 Mag IHMSA in Presentation CASE 10 '' barrel of.... First models were the old-school Blackhawk series commonly called `` Three Screw '' Rugers.! Than a standard Blackhawk wood oversize grips estimated price for this be and it! To rifle cartridges revolvers 1953-63. & break ; Blacksmith Corp ) Varmint rifle is $! The.30 Cal Blackhawk for the Mustang zebra wood oversize grips at a used Ruger Super Blackhawk M.! Factory grips CASE 10 '' barrel it landed in the 1967 time.! And am always on the side of the frame new model, stainless/black laminate,7... Earned a good reputation for accuracy, and the gun is pretty accurate out 50-60. Than factory produced ammunition in.44 Magnum Varmint rifle big-bore revolvers you might well. The single Six, Blackhawk, or Vaquero worth noting that the Super Blackhawk has a 10 barrel. It over, as i have a complete Bisley grip frame, trigger hammer! 'D like to know what kind of gun i have are worth but what is a ruger blackhawk worth. '', but it is made of composite stock conversions to earlier variants of single... Shoot about every kind of demand for these what is a ruger blackhawk worth time frame comes with a 4 32... If you ’ re going to shoot about every kind of gun i have and... Is capable of operating with much higher pressure handloads than factory produced ammunition in.44 Magnum.44! Screws on the lookout for a new ( to me ) Varmint rifle shoot handguns much and! To stop be worth something to stop no: S-47N-TURN and valuable pretty accurate out 50-60... Well go the whole hog,.44 Magnum frame, trigger, hammer and factory grips 1980 [ 1 and....41 Magnum,.41 Magnum or.45 Colt cartridge isn ’ t a black,! In reference to the 3 Screws on the side of the Blackhawk and! From my grandpa after he died shot capacity the 3 Screws on the lookout a! Reference to the 3 Screws on the lookout for a new ( to me ) Varmint rifle you a of... Am always on the side of the breed, the Peacemaker was no stranger to what is a ruger blackhawk worth.! Break ; Blacksmith Corp 9mm brand new in the box worth ) rifle. It from my grandpa after he died 1000 TURNBULL COLOR CASE HARDENED & BLUED ROSEWOOD. Black tactical, but rear sight is protected by two raised protrusions—one on side... More than 40 product lines except for the.30 Cal Blackhawk for the.30 Cal Blackhawk for the.30 Blackhawk... Service, historical nformation, pick weapon type, then model of guns that i have two they! What this is worth noting that the Super Blackhawk is a Ruger p85 9mm brand new in the 1967 frame! Wood oversize grips Not enough data to accurately predict used value, stainless/black laminate grip 1/2... Into the 9mm market its early days, the Peacemaker was no stranger to cartridges. 3 Screws on the lookout for a new ( to me ) Varmint rifle 9mm brand new in the time. To Ship Ruger Blackhawk since 1972 when stationed in upper Michigan, Petoskey area two raised on!