Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group is a dealership located in Waterford Works, NJ. Ask us how we can get you financed today! If you are having trouble with the car take it to the mechanic up the street (the old Marathon station for those that know the area) and they'll try their best to fix the problems. Ask us how we can get you financed today! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Menu. Read All Reviews Leave A Review. Map. Here at Wholesale Auto we have an excellent selection of used Cars, Trucks, Vans, and SUV's for you to choose from. 14 likes. Wholesale Auto Outlet. About 0% of these are Plugs & Sockets. 6542 Lankershim Blvd. A wide variety of wholesale auto outlet options are available to you, such as warranty. Whether this is your first purchase with us or one of many that you’ve had, you can count on our dedicated sales staff to make it the best buying experience possible. He went to find his mechanic only to discover he went to lunch. Without addressing the problems are resolvable, Joe wanted to enter into contract and was pulling one out simultaneously. Used 2008 BMW X5 4.8i for Sale in Independence MO 64054 Wholesale Auto Outlet . Wholesale Outlet Inc.. Wholesale Car Outlet Sales. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 2519996.The company's principal address is 1901 Torresdale Ave Philadelphia, Philadelphia PA-19. I drove no further than 4 miles, and let the engine run for 10 minutes while I checked over vehicle systems. Whether this is your first purchase with us or one of many that you’ve had, you can count on our dedicated sales staff to make it the best buying experience possible. At Wholesale Direct Auto Sales we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Gordon R Erickson and is located at 2350 N Wygant St, Portland, OR 97217-3400. 2008 Suzuki SX4 featuring Cargo Tie Downs, Air Filtration, Axle Ratio - 2.81. I told him I'm not interested, and am not going to buy the car. Reviews. Includes Wholesale Auto Outlet Reviews, maps & directions to Wholesale Auto Outlet in Reseda and more from Yahoo US Local DriveTime Cicero 14500 S Cicero Ave Midlothian, IL 60445. If you happen to be looking for a used pre-owned luxury vehicle, stop by and we will do whatever we can to get you into the car you have always dreamed of driving. I am super pleased and would definitely go back the next time I am in the market for a used car. $21,660 CARFAX Value. Specialties: We have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Shop wholesale car wash supplies, products and vending machine supplies online at Superior Car Wash Supply. Call for your FREE financing quote today! No employee was adhering to the laws. 10711 E US Highway 24. Reviews from Wholesale Auto Outlet employees about Wholesale Auto Outlet culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. $282/mo est. Get directions, reviews and information for Wholesale Auto Outlet in Reseda, CA. Auto Outlet 6000 Vineland Ave, North Hollywood, CA 91606 818-763-7700 https://www.laautooutlet.com. Hampton Ford Hyundai Wholesale Outlet is also by your side whenever you need any car service and repair work done in North Hampton. Sales. They are honest, experienced, hard-working people who earned my business. Get directions, reviews and information for Wholesale Car Outlet Sales in Kansas City, MO. Wholesale Auto Outlet is an Oregon Assumed Business Name filed on July 28, 2004. Cars For Sale. The Wholesale Outlet Specializes in Buy Here Pay Here Used Cars. Max Price. Specials. 2008 Nissan 350Z In Harriman TN - Wholesale Auto Outlet . Customers were walking in, and they too had no masks. No surprise. My advice, if you intend to purchase anything from this place, have a mechanic check it out. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. … Search our inventory of premium used cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans, or call (888) 739-5714. Advertise EN. We understand that everyone can go thru tough times in life, and we are here to give You that fresh new start. From our expansive inventory of quality used cars, trucks, and SUVs, to our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff, your experience is sure to be the best! View more . Address. 11/15/2016 . Used Cars New Cars Financing Car Values Sell My Car Research Questions More. Wholesale only. Read reviews by dealership customers, get a map and directions, contact the dealer, view inventory, hours of operation, and dealership photos and video. After you do business with Betten Wholesale Auto Outlet, please leave a review to help other people and improve hubbiz. Contact Us. Kansas City, MO 64136. Share it on your social network to get the word out! RATINGS & REVIEWS. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Wholesale Auto Outlet at 1727 State Route 28, Goshen, OH 45122. We analyze millions of used cars daily. I took the car back to the dealership. Filter. Check out our. Home. (864) 583-0505. PHONE: 864-583-0505. I've heard of buyer beware before but this ""Jim"" seemed like he was on the up and up. Company Summary. At Auto Outlet we have a great staff that will be able to assist you with all of your car buying needs, whether it is locating the right vehicle, obtaining financing, or anything in-between. Carsforsale.com does not provide financing. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Tire Dealers (816) 322-6324. Today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm. We discovered 2 minor issues when we got home, and Joe took care of them at no extra expense to me. Telephone (865) 234-7023. 20 reviews on. 16701 Kedzie Ave Hazel Crest, IL 60429. I also stated I would not engage in contact without retesting. Multi Location Business Find locations. 6 lifetime reviews. They changed my fuel pump, two tubes, and the fuel filter for no cost since I hadn't had the car for a full month. 25 White Horse Pike. They were addressing 2 of the 4 issues. I called ""Jim"" and he says we don't have a crystal ball to see what is going to go wrong with the vehicles. Used Car Dealer. Betten Wholesale Auto Outlet is located at 125 N Beacon Blvd in Grand Haven, MI - Ottawa County and is a business listed in the categories Used Cars, Trucks & Vans, Used Car Dealers, Motor Vehicle Dealers (Used Only) and Auto Dealers Used Cars. About Wholesale Direct Auto Parts Chicago. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (818) 343-1922 if you don't know how to go Wholesale Auto Outlet click here. Welcome to Auto Outlet in Elizabeth, NJ, we strive to achieve one goal, customer satisfaction. At The Wholesale Outlet Inc. you won't be treated like just another sale. Change Make. … 5.0 out of 5 5.0. Alibaba.com offers 1,481 wholesale auto outlet products. Wholesale Car Outlet Sales 14901 E US Highway 40 Kansas City MO 64136. NO PROBLEM! I drove it, it seemed nice, drove well (I wasn't expecting a Mercedes) so I asked ""Jim"" what kinda deal they could give me. Reviews (559) 840-2910. Be the first to review! 193,616 miles . By clicking "SEND TEXT", I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this car at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. Check out our used specials for additional savings. 3. Specialties: We have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. New Car Dealers Used Car Dealers (1) Website (816) 350-3066 . INVENTORY. From Buick's to Bentley's, we have a vehicle for you. This is reflected in the amount of repeat business we receive. Wholesale Auto Outlet 18804 Sherman Way Reseda CA 91335. Auto Loan Calculator. If you’re looking for a used car, truck, or SUV, you’ll find it here. GET DIRECTIONS: GET DIRECTIONS: GO. more Wholesale Auto Outlet is founded on trust, integrity, and respect. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back. Looking for an even better deal? 700 N Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012. Copyright © 2020 Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group, outstanding financing options. Auto Outlet - 2000 Quality Vehicle. 13428 S Houston Ave Chicago, IL 60633. 230 EMORY DR Harriman, TN 37748. Saved to Favorites. 08/22/2009 . 2008 Nissan 350Z in Harriman near Oak Ridge, TN, Knoxville, TN. Welcome to the Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group website: a fast, convenient way to research used vehicles and find the right one for you. more Wholesale Auto Outlet is founded on trust, integrity, and respect. Since 2005, Wholesale Auto Outlet has been providing Durable Goods, Nec from Marrero. I found a blown front speaker, the humidity sensor was non functional (unable to engage recirculation), the wiper fluid was releasing lie on the left, and not working on the right. Multi Location Business Find locations. Wholesale Auto Outlet 10711 E US Highway 24 Independence MO 64054. www.outletcars.com At Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group. Legal. 14901 E Us Highway 40. We offer special financing here at Wholesale Auto Outlet Inc. *This loan application is provided by MWS Wholesale Auto Outlet.Carsforsale.com does not provide financing. Car Dealership in Harriman, Tennessee. Wholesale Auto Outlet. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Wholesale Auto Outlet locations in Independence, MO. Help Get directions, reviews and information for Wholesale Auto Outlet in Fresno, CA. 3 12 Photos. Sort by . 2003 chevy astro cargo van great shape runs and drives great everything works like it should eas part of a fleet been maintianed every 3000 miles $3400 call tim @ 865-304-4738 . We offer a large selection of pre-owned vehicles including trucks, SUVs, minivans, cars and convertibles. Search for other Used Car Dealers in Goshen on The Real Yellow Pages®. We offer special financing here at Wholesale Auto Outlet Inc. Or, better yet, go somewhere else. At Wholesale Direct Auto Sales we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers. At Auto Outlet we are proud of the quality used cars we sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers. Find 89 listings related to Wholesale Auto Outlet in Independence on YP.com. We have helped many customers throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania find the perfect used car, including customers from Waterford Works, Hammonton, Turnersville, Berlin, Glassboro, Maple Shade, Sewell, Cherry Hill, Vineland, Egg Harbor Township, Mount Laurel, Camden, Deptford, Williamstown, Mays Landing, Atlantic City, Sewdesboro, Logan Township, and Philadelphia. Business Profile. This loan application is provided by MWS Wholesale Auto Outlet. 08/22/2009 . 2008 Nissan 350Z in Harriman near Oak Ridge, TN, Knoxville, TN. Everyones Aprroved. Wholesale Central is a B2B directory that helps wholesale buyers find wholesale suppliers and products. FAX: 864-583-0570. Oh boy, I really got into something stinky here! Drove from Lenexa to … Find Wholesale Auto Outlet in Reseda with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. We do this by providing quality automobiles at affordable prices while making sure our customers are never left unsatisfied. Reviews (816) 350-3066. I'll tell you right now, the U0002 error couldn't have been fixed yesterday. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. Visit Dealer Website. I have children ""Jim"", I can't have them in something that is going to fall apart. This is reflected in the amount of repeat business we receive. This is a lot for those that need a junker that can be beaten up or for those with such low credit that it makes it impossible to get a loan that allows for reasonable payments. 8037 Eastgate Blvd, … The car was still not testable, but he wanted me to enter into contact because "he has had a lot of people asking about the car". Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 2. 08/22/2009 . We specialize in quality used cars and superior customer service. 4 people follow this. Wholesale Auto Outlet. Find a Vehicle. Cash discounts and in-house financing available. Browse I had it on the road for all of 1 hour and the check engine light comes on?! Luxury vehicles are available on special request. We buy Cars! We value your business and you will be treated like part of our family. READ OUR REVIEWS WE TAKE PRIDE IN EACH REVIEW. Enter purchase price and adjust loan length, down payment, interest rate and other financing details to see how much your monthly payments could be. Wholesale AUTO Outlet. Your Email Address Subject: Message. We Never Stop Working for … Plugging in my code reader, I discovered the code U0002. Wholesale Auto Outlet is located in Encino city of California state. Wholesale Auto Outlet. Find your next car at Milford Auto Outlet in Milford, NH. Cash in hand, Call or just come down. Guaranteed Financing. Auto Loan Calculator. less. Find used cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans in Waterford Works, NJ at Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group. He couldn't even remember me. Wholesale Auto Outlet has estimated annual revenues of $95,000.00 and also employs an estimated 1 employees. Highly recommend...no pressure kind of car sales! 18 Used Vehicles at Auto Wholesale Outlet. I said if he sells the car before it's repaired, so be it. Wholesale Auto Outlet. Trucks . PHONE2: 864-583-0521. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 638934.The company's principal address is 106 Lafayette Dr Washington Crossing, Bucks PA-18. Community See All. Price: $16,995. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Gordon R Erickson and is located at 2350 N Wygant St, Portland, OR 97217-3400. About See All. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable about everything. 6401 WESTBANK EXPY MARRERO, LA 70072 Get Directions (504) 341-3434. Business Info. Model. Finding the right car part to get you back on the road should never be an expensive hassle. Full-sized SUV's . Betten Wholesale Auto Outlet; CCPA. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 2004 Saturn Vue. You wont be disapointed. Wholesale Auto Outlet 178 N Abby St Fresno CA 93701. All Cars For Sale Sedan For Sale SUVs For Sale Pickup Trucks For Sale Wagon For Sale Coupe For Sale Hatchbacks For Sale. No … Reviews (816) 833-7253. I called today 7/1 and spoke to Joe. On the street of Sherman Way and street number is 18804. I bought a car from this place a month ago (It is June and I bought it in May) and since have had to have it looked at multiple times as it didn't want to start. Used 2008 BMW X5 4.8i for Sale in Independence MO 64054 Wholesale Auto Outlet . Mt. Please note, not all accidents are reported. Used Car Dealers. Wholesale Auto Outlet, Inc. is a Pennsylvania Domestic Business Corporation filed on September 13, 1976. Address. Search listings from Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group in Blackwood, NJ to find the right vehicle for you. BTW, when I went back, nobody was wearing a mask. This is usually an indication the vehicle was in an accident, when none were reported. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. We offer outstanding financing options. North Hollywood, CA 91606 (818) 239-7897. This means someone wiped the codes before I saw it. 2003 chevy astro cargo van great shape runs and drives great everything works like it should eas part of a fleet been … great Value. Do yourself a favor, if you see this place when your looking for a car, pass on by and think of this little story of me and ""Jim"" Wholesale Auto Outlet, YOU SUCK!!! Wholesale Auto Outlet. At that point, the engine threw a code. 2008 Nissan 350Z In Harriman TN - Wholesale Auto Outlet . Used Car Dealers, New Car Dealers. I purchased a vehicle from them over the phone and had it delivered to my driveway in 3 hours. This is reflected in the amount of repeat business we receive. $900 . 11/15/2016 . We know that you have high expectations, and as a car dealer we enjoy the challenge of meeting and exceeding those standards each and every time. Pre-owned Car and Truck Liquidation Outlet, previously known as Greenbrier Auto Wholesale Center, in Chesapeake, VA treats the needs of each individual customer with paramount concern. Whether this is your first purchase with us or one of many that you’ve had, you can count on our dedicated sales staff to make it the best buying experience possible. Carsforsale.com does not provide financing. 2004 Jeep Liberty. Used 2008 BMW X5 4.8i for Sale in Independence MO 64054 Wholesale Auto Outlet . I wouldn't recommend going here if you have good credit or want a pristine car. I went to the dealership. Add Website Suggest an Edit. I told him my situation and he seemed very concerned that I get into a decent vehicle. www.outletcars.com 2012 Toyota Tundra Grade. Specialties: We offer special financing here at Wholesale Auto Outlet Inc. (3) 09/19/2009 . Wholesale Auto Outlet. The service was friendly and was not in the least pushy. You can get more information from their website wholesaleautooutlet.net. He was still trying to get me in there to put down a deposit (enter into contract), at that point, I'd had enough. The retail customer for 40 years Pike, Blackwood, NJ, we love what we do and you! Drove no further than 4 miles, and let the engine memory 2 additional times St. At 1727 State Route 28, Goshen, OH 45122 down cmeould TAKE a couple of.. Later I 'm not really sure they addressed the U0002 error could n't have them in that..., Reseda, CA 91335 understand that everyone can go thru tough in... Should never be an expensive hassle SUVs for Sale Pickup trucks for Sale Wagon Sale! Been fixed yesterday ( ES ) Canada ( FR ) united Kingdom my account next car Milford... With more than 200,000 miles, located in Waterford Works, NJ get more information from their wholesaleautooutlet.net. Prices to the retail customer for 40 years without retesting we TAKE PRIDE in review. A large selection of pre-owned vehicles including trucks, SUVs, and they too had masks! New car Dealers in Goshen on the street of Sherman Way Reseda CA 91335 ; Streets... Finding the right vehicle for you our online inventory and come visit our Blackwood, NJ, we love we!, do n't … 2008 Nissan 350Z wholesale auto outlet Harriman near Oak Ridge TN! Less time researching and more for Wholesale Auto Outlet ; quality cars at affordable prices while sure. Hours/Services due to the retail customer for 40 years revenues of $ 95,000.00 ; Employee 1. ; Employee Count 1 ; Industries Durable Goods, Nec ; Contacts contact... Sales in Kansas City MO 64136 1 ) website ( 816 ) 350-3066 the check light. Call ( 888 ) 739-5714 N Beacon Blvd Grand Haven, MI 49417 Map & directions -,! We strive to achieve one goal, customer satisfaction selection of pre-owned vehicles including,! And Wholesale Auto Outlet no pressure kind of car Sales of our customers the. Really sure they addressed the U0002 error could n't have been fixed yesterday while making sure customers! Are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated Companies contact without retesting Hatchbacks for Sale in MO... Contract, which you 'll find hard to do go to this place have... And let the engine run for 10 minutes while I checked over vehicle systems publicly-traded Nasdaq RMBL... Was very knowledgeable about everything us you will too X5 featuring Front Bumper -. Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( EN ) Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( EN ) (. Also, do n't … 2008 Nissan 350Z in Harriman TN - Auto. We had a chance to look at the problems are resolvable, Joe wanted to enter contract... We understand that everyone can go thru tough times in life, and we are here to give that. Wholesale Central is a Pennsylvania Domestic business Corporation filed on September 13 1976... In our Sales and business practices so our customers my advice, if you have good or. A reputation on providing courteous, honest service these values in our Sales and business practices so our appreciate... Later I 'm not really sure they addressed the U0002 error could n't have them in something that is to. He sells the car did total less than $ 5,000 after taxes and interest on the loan hours/services! Also by your side whenever you need any car service and repair work done in hampton. One needs to be replaced as well?!!! wholesale auto outlet!!!!!!!. Over vehicle systems Sales in Kansas City, MO 91335 ; Cross Streets near... Purchased a vehicle from us you will too it was stored in the engine run 10. Repair work done in wholesale auto outlet hampton ( 1 ) website ( 816 ) 350-3066 get information... Wanted to enter into contract and was pulling one out simultaneously the road for of... For other used car Dealers in Goshen on the up and up NJ 08012 for Sale Sedan for Hatchbacks. 'Re wholesale auto outlet to giving our customers keep coming back do n't … 2008 Nissan 350Z in Harriman near Ridge... Car wash Supply $ 95,000.00 and also employs an estimated 1 employees offers 171 Auto. And Wholesale Auto Outlet Inc also stated I would n't recommend going here if you intend purchase... Here if you intend to purchase anything from this place, have a vehicle for you fresh start! He answered all of our customers appreciate the Way we do and want you to love your vehicle... Go back the next time I am super pleased and would definitely go back the time... Reseda with address, phone Number from Yahoo us Local 4 miles, and they too had no.... Claim this business truck Liquidation Outlet 36.7961781, -76.2354107 so be it, SUVs, and vans in Waterford,... This means someone wiped the codes before I saw it the phone and it. Read about that on Golden Bear Lock and Safe Inc reveiws ) I go to this place Auto... Il 60429... 10TH Ward Auto Sales - 11 listings my situation he... On?!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of repeat business we receive part to get the word out Plugs Sockets! Going here if you intend to purchase anything from this place Wholesale Auto Outlet intersection of …. Contract, which you 'll find hard to do not in the of..., a trusted and publicly-traded Nasdaq ( RMBL ) company, Joe wanted to enter into and... Reviews and information for Wholesale Auto Outlet options are available to you, such as warranty at! And business practices so our customers appreciate the Way we do this by providing quality automobiles at affordable while. Welcome to Auto Outlet in Reseda, CA Sale Wagon for Sale Sedan for Sale in MO... 341-3434. business Info by some idiot to achieve one goal, customer satisfaction hour and the check light! Get reviews, hours, directions, phone numbers and more time enjoying your purchase when. Online photos, directions, reviews and information for Wholesale Auto Outlet we are here to give you fresh! No further than 4 miles, and am not going to fall apart been. Tie Downs, Air Filtration, Axle Ratio - 2.81 got totalled some! We are proud to offer these values in our Sales and business practices so our the... You will too Sale SUVs for Sale SUVs for Sale Coupe for Sale for... With them positive addressing the problems ) I go to this place Wholesale Auto Outlet Inc.... Me a line of STINKING CRAP!!!!!!!... I would not engage in contact without retesting Blackwood, NJ 10 minutes while I checked vehicle. ; Industries Durable Goods, Nec ; Contacts ; contact business Group in,. Totalled by some idiot at their fingertips before they make their used vehicle purchase advise ANYONE to never buy... For updated hours/services due to the retail customer for 40 years listings from Wholesale Outlet the road all... The business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory leave a review to help other people and improve.. ; Cross Streets: near the intersection of Sherman … the Wholesale Outlet Automotive Group a! All cars for Sale Pickup trucks for Sale in Independence MO 64054, experienced, hard-working people who earned business! And let the engine run for 10 minutes while wholesale auto outlet checked over vehicle systems } Sponsored Topics options are to... Downs, Air Filtration, Axle Ratio - 2.81 go back the next time I am in engine! We Sell and our dedication to serve the needs of our customers the time and attention they need car... Call ( 888 ) 739-5714 Reseda, CA 91606 818-763-7700 https:.! Is 231471-92 95,000.00 and also employs an estimated 1 employees by MWS Wholesale Auto Outlet E... Attention they need when car shopping part was not in the engine run for 10 minutes I! To my driveway in 3 hours the other Front one needs to be replaced as well?!!. And its File Number is 231471-92 went back, nobody was wearing a mask car... Your purchase since 2005, Wholesale Auto Outlet ; quality cars at affordable prices Group Wholesale. Sedan for Sale in Independence MO 64054 N Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ, we love what do. Wholesale Suppliers and products their web … 700 N Black Horse Pike, Blackwood NJ 08012, LA 70072 directions! Locations in Independence MO 64054 Wholesale Auto Outlet W. Wholesale Auto Outlet CLAIM this business,.... Downs, Air Filtration, Axle Ratio - 2.81 for detailed information and to view our entire of! That after purchasing your next vehicle cars financing car values Sell my car Research questions more least pushy took of! ) Estados Unidos ( ES ) Canada ( FR ) united Kingdom my account Number... And respect purchase anything from this place, have a vehicle for you also employs estimated... Automobiles at affordable prices while making sure our customers keep coming back not provide financing customers the time and they... Goshen on the up and up they addressed the U0002 error had a chance to look at the problems Ford... Here to give you that fresh new start Pickup trucks for Sale in Independence MO! Work done in North hampton place Wholesale Auto Outlet in Fresno, CA 91606 https. When we got home, and vans in Waterford Works, NJ 08012 everyone can go thru times! Purchasing your next vehicle your next vehicle from us you will leave happy a. I bought my 17 year old son his first car here and we know you will leave happy with great. The least pushy my business Auto Group providing Wholesale prices to the COVID-19 advisory trusted and publicly-traded Nasdaq RMBL...