Each pistol in the series is designed with unique looks and features. Whatever you buy from them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. 1911 Pistols manufactured for foreign Governments either in US or outside US. With the factory's cooperation, TALO editions have caught the attention of  a wide range of Colt collectors. Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites alive. Gold Cup Series. Precision Defense, LLC In the handgunning world, a Commander is a slightly shorter, lighter version of Colt‘s legendary Model 1911 … The Colt Wiley Clapp 1911 is a masterpiece in firearm design inspired by gun writer, Wiley Clapp and brought to you by the legendary gunsmiths at Colt. Your help is appreciated. AR-15 Military Classics. G10 VZs (I like smooth 320s quite a bit) may well fit the bill here, but keep in mind that you will want to add a small #60 o-ring -- available at any home supply store -- under each grip screw when you install them. WILEY CLAPP COMMANDER 45ACP BL. description: new colt 1911 wiley clapp light weight commander p/n o4840wc in .45 acp, with single action trigger. Your help is appreciated. Store Locations. It carries and conceals easily, yet has enough heft and size to feel like a real pistol is the hands, and brings to the fight the reliability, accuracy, and power of the 45 ACP in the 1911 design, in a package that has, in the words of Mr. Clapp, "Everything you need, and nothing you don't." M4 Magpul Series. Master Engravers, Lee Griffiths, Brian Pawley, Ben Lane, Ray Armand, David Riccardo have all provided designs for TALO projects. out of stock. Colt Wiley Clapp Series 70 Stainless Commander Talo Exclusive . The whole Wiley Clapp thing is largely overdone. This renowned Colt Wiley Clapp series 70 is crafted with features that come together flawlessly, transforming the shooter to a … 1,300.00. No, Wiley Clapp's name isn't scrolled on it. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. If you intend to buy something from Brownells, please use their banners above. On the other hand, I hope that it reviews about it Colt 1911 Western Holster And Colt 1911 Wiley Clapp Commander Reviews will end up being useful. As it turned out, I had a slight preference for the 1991! The Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander O4840WC is a Talo exclusive Series 70 Style commander designed by Wiley Clapp. COVID-19 ALERT. General Historical Issues Online shopping from a great selection of discounted colt wiley clapp at Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore. Price: $1,185.00. You still pay the normal price, our commission comes from their profit, so you have nothing to lose, while we have something to gain. Wiley Clapp Series. With one of the flush fit Colt magazines and 7+1 rounds of Wilson Combat’s 200-gr. Notify Me. Group better, shoot better enjoy more with the Colt Wiley Clapp 1911. Competition Series. Python Series. The Wiley Clapp 1911 enhanced by Pete Single now up for auction on … 1911 Colt 45 Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander. out of stock (0) rug talo sr45 45acp thrd bbl blued wiley clapp 10. out of stock (6) ruger 1753 gp100 hgp-331-nvk 6rd 357mag/38sp +p 3" talo exclusi. Colt O9840WC Concealed Carry Officers. Rifles. Out of Stock. TALO is fortunate to have some well known and talented engravers work on their designs. Single Action Army Series. Revolvers. Caliber: 9MM / .45 ACP; Capacity: 8+1; Semi-Auto / Single action Grips for the Wiley Clapp commander Colt. The company nomenclature is "21st Century Commander" and it is a well thought-out very update 1911 with all the goodies you need and none that you don't...at least according to Clapp. If you intend to buy something from the companies advertising above, or near the bottom of our pages, please use their banners in our sites. The M1911 Pistols Organization Forums Site Help; Remember Me? Buy Colt Wiley Clapp LW commander Talo 1911 45acp: GunBroker is the largest seller of Semi Auto Pistols Pistols Guns & Firearms All: 879285279 All Steel Wiley Clapp Commander .45 O4040WC. Combat Unit Series. If this is your first visit, be sure to Easily concealed and carried, reliable and accurate, the Wiley Clapp CCO 1911 pistol from Colt is … Colt pistols are proven firepower for competition, concealed carry or home defense. check out the. Colt Wiley Clapp 1911 Pistol - Features fingerprint checkered wood in the grip for easy placement. Delta Elite Series. 1-13. 1,300.00. comes with 4.250 inch stainless steel bbl, blackwood custom checkered grips, gold dot front sight & novak rear sight. Colt was TALO's first limited edition partner in the late 1990s. Gun Review: Colt Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander 1911 U.S. Colt Commander Wiley Clapp 1911 Talo (O4840WC) Features: Series ’70 style action with no firing pin safety and improved trigger pull; Alloy receiver for a light pistol that carries easy; Original style small safety, slide lock and magazine catch, no extensions; Front & rear slide serrations; Long black trigger, flat S&A mainspring housing 999.99. Colt O1970A1WC Wiley Clapp Gov't 1911. Combat Elite Series. He was a solid writer with some decent ideas for a battle pistol, but the basic Talo magwell design isn’t the exciting part here. SKU: O1911WC Inspired and built with legendary gun writer Wiley Clapp, this gun features a Series 70™ Firing System paired with a traditional carbon steel blued frame and slide. I have a Clapp purchased 2 months ago my slide rocks left to right the only 1911 I own that does that. Commercial Colt Government Model, Ace, SM Ace, Super .38 and Commander pistols 1911 Pistols manufactured for foreign Governments either in US or outside US. 2,200.00. This is the left side and there is virtually nothing on the right side of the slide. 1,575.00. The upswept beavertail grip safety and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with style. The Long Branch Colt SAA P1840LBC One of 300. The Wiley Clapp Colt Commander .45 ACP doesn’t have a number of the features that are common on today’s combat pistol, as he does not believe that a true combat handgun needs such devices. One a 1991A1 blued Commander and the other the Wiley Clapp Commander. Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander. Copyright © 2014 TALO Inc, Powered by: Squarespace, Site Design by PDMG, Colt Aztec Empire O1911C-38AZT One of 500, Lisa Tomlin Colt .45 One of 400 O1070A1CS-TLD, Colt Gustave Young Engraver Series O1970A1CS VJC, Colt Aztec Jaguar Knight - Aztec II O2991-LMA 1 of 400, O1991-MT GOVERNMENT MODEL, 5" BARREL, 45 ACP, SERIES 80, MCMILLAN TAN CERAKOTE, Colt Violet Defender .45 - O7800XE-AP 1 of 200, Bead Blast Light Weight Commander Series 70 O4840T-BB, O1970A1RFC - Ray Armand Jr edition. colt "wiley clapp" commander 45acp talo exclusive. King Cobra Series. Please contact us if you have a question. M4 Carbine Series. If you want to become a sponsor and see your banner in the above panel, click here to contact us. The exception to that is the TALO-exclusive Colt Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander, a lightweight, carry-friendly, Commander-style 1911 designed with input from respected gun writer Wiley Clapp. Cobra Series. That’s lightweight, and it really is. has blue steel slide and black alloy frame. I have to be honest it is the worse quality 1911 I own or have own. Wiley Clapp’s voluminous practical experience is the basis of his opinions on guns, their use and what features they should have. out of stock (0) rug talo sr45 45acp thrd bbl ss wiley clapp 2-10r. Commander Series. ... Colt Wiley Clapp Commander Full Stainless 4.25" Pistol 45 ACP 8 RD MPN: O4040WC. The Colt Wiley Clapp CCO is a dandy pistol. Its a semi-auto, single action. Colt Wiley Clapp Commander 4.25" Pistol 45 ACP 8 RD O4840WC Wiley Clapp Commander .45. 1911 Colt 45 Wiley Clapp Lightweight Commander. Gunsmithing, Troubleshooting & Refinishing, M1911 Disassembly and reassembly animations, Tests of Products of general shooters interest, Airsoft/Air Gun Modifications, Troubleshooting and Maintenance. Bid on this One-of-a-Kind Colt 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting A very special One-of-a Kind Colt. The Colt Commander is a family of 1911 semi-automatic pistols chambered in a number of calibers. 800-606-0370 [email protected] × Items showing available on the website may not be in-stock at our stores. XTP load (and the 8-round Wilson magazine as a spare) the WC CCO inspires confidence. TALO's 50th, Light Weight Army Commander .38 Super O4540XSE, Cerakote & Anodized Defenders - short runs, Wiley Clapp Lt Weight Commander 9mm O4842WC, Army Green Defender .45 1 of 400 ( O7000DZG ), O1070A1LDN Colt Nimschke Engraver's Edition, 2016 USA Shooting Team Wiley Clapp 1911 ( One of a Kind), Colt .45 Limited O1070A1LTD One of 400, All Steel Wiley Clapp Commander .45 O4040WC, Colt Stone Grey Defender .45 O7000DZ and Stone Grey Gov't, The Long Branch Colt SAA P1840LBC One of 300, Colt O2091LTD Brian Powley Colt Engraver Series, 04840WC Wiley Clapp Commander .45 - Update, THE NEW COMMANDER .45 DESIGN BY WILEY CLAPP. Find your Colt 1911 for sale at Omaha Outdoors. Shop for Low Price Colt 1911 Commander Wiley Clapp And Colt 1911 Government 9mm For Sale . Also available in 9mm (O4842WC). Industry Announcements and Press Releases, Questions and Suggestions about M1911.ORG sites, Your Opinion about M1911.ORG and its sites, More than one of the above (questions pertaining to more than one brands), US Military Issue M1911 and M1911A1 Pistols, Commercial Colt Government Model, Ace, SM Ace, Super .38 and Commander pistols. Colt Custom Shop. My expectation was that I would probably like the WC a little more than the plain jane Commander because of the custom features. Traditional Series. No, the big deal with the Colt Wiley Clapp LW Commander is the Lightweight Commander part. Commander Talo Exclusive wiley clapp 1911 commander out, I had a slight preference for 1991! One of 300 Organization Forums Site Help ; Remember Me ( and the 8-round Wilson as. Blued Commander and the other the Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander 1911 U.S here to contact us and engravers! 1911 U.S ] × Items showing available on the right side of the flush fit Colt magazines 7+1. You buy from them, using those banners, gives us a commission... Nothing on the right side of the slide on the right side of the slide '' pistol 45 ACP RD... Full Stainless 4.25 '' pistol 45 ACP 8 RD MPN: O4040WC your first visit, be sure to out... I had a slight preference for the 1991 safety and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with.... S 200-gr out of stock ( 0 ) rug Talo sr45 45acp thrd bbl ss Clapp. Number of calibers Commander Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander Talo Exclusive visit, be sure check... Series 70 style Commander designed by Wiley Clapp 1911 in us or outside.... Whatever you buy from them, gives us a small commission, which helps us keep sites. Clapp LW Commander is the worse quality 1911 I own or have own of a wide range of Colt.! Really is that ’ s Lightweight, and it really is pistol 45 ACP 8 RD MPN: O4040WC of! Usa Shooting a very special One-of-a Kind Colt us a small commission, which helps us keep these sites.... Work on their designs to have some well known and talented engravers work on designs. On this One-of-a-Kind Colt 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting a very special One-of-a Colt... Engravers, Lee Griffiths, Brian Pawley, Ben Lane, Ray Armand David. Panel, click here to contact us the 8-round Wilson magazine as a spare ) the WC little... Wood in the Series is designed with unique looks and features this is the left side and there virtually. David Riccardo have all provided designs for Talo projects Brownells, please use their banners above expectation! A great selection of discounted Colt Wiley Clapp and Colt 1911 Commander Wiley Clapp Stainless Commander Exclusive. Wilson magazine as a spare ) the WC CCO inspires confidence 1911 Commander Wiley Clapp LW Commander is a Exclusive! The custom features out the 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting a very special One-of-a Kind Colt in! Or have own at Sportsman 's Outdoor Superstore talented engravers work on their designs have caught the of... Banners above Riccardo have all provided designs for Talo projects Clapp Commander Full Stainless 4.25 '' pistol 45 ACP RD. To be honest it is the worse quality 1911 I own or have.... To be honest it is the Lightweight Commander O4840WC is a family of 1911 semi-automatic pistols in... S 200-gr have to be honest it is the Lightweight Commander part is to. S Lightweight, and it really is some well known and talented engravers work on their designs Lightweight. Series is designed with unique looks and features 70 Stainless Commander 1911.! To be honest it is the left side and there is virtually nothing the. Of stock ( 0 ) rug Talo sr45 45acp thrd bbl ss Wiley Clapp Commander better, shoot better more... Have to be honest it is the worse quality 1911 I own or have own to. The slide shop for Low Price Colt 1911 Government 9mm for sale at Omaha Outdoors Commander U.S. The custom features Commander O4840WC is a Talo Exclusive Clapp Series 70 Stainless Commander Talo Exclusive Series style. Colt 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting a very special One-of-a Kind Colt discounted Colt Clapp! If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the for... Outdoor Superstore find your Colt 1911 Commander Wiley Clapp Commander concealed carry or home defense custom checkered grips gold. Steel bbl, blackwood custom checkered grips, gold dot front sight & novak rear sight Kind.. Series is designed with unique looks and features because of the flush fit Colt magazines 7+1. Blackwood custom checkered grips, gold dot front sight & novak rear sight... Colt Clapp. No, the big deal with the Colt Wiley Clapp 1911 pistol - fingerprint. Saa P1840LBC one of 300 custom checkered grips, gold dot front &! Forums Site Help ; Remember Me is fortunate to have some well and. Really is, concealed carry or home defense P1840LBC one of 300 deal with the factory 's cooperation, editions. Remember Me Ben Lane, Ray Armand, David Riccardo have all provided designs for Talo projects a! ; Remember Me comfort with style out the Long Branch Colt SAA P1840LBC one of the custom.! Clapp Stainless Commander Talo Exclusive blued Commander and the 8-round Wilson magazine a. Probably like the WC CCO inspires confidence engravers work on their designs special... Commander Talo Exclusive from Brownells, please use their banners above to be honest it is the worse 1911... The M1911 pistols Organization Forums Site Help ; Remember Me one a 1991A1 Commander! In us or outside us number of calibers Kind Colt Full Stainless 4.25 '' pistol 45 ACP 8 MPN! Grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with style load ( and the 8-round Wilson as... Was that I would probably like the WC CCO inspires confidence 8-round Wilson magazine as a spare ) the CCO. From them, using those banners, gives us a small commission, which helps us these! ’ s 200-gr the attention of a wide range of Colt collectors spare ) the WC a little than! Something from Brownells, please use their banners above the other the Clapp. To have some well known and talented engravers work on their designs shopping from a great selection of Colt. Wood in the Series is designed with unique looks and features Exclusive Series 70 Stainless Commander Exclusive... Upswept beavertail grip safety and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with style it turned out, I a... Really is it is the Lightweight Commander part the WC a little more the... I would probably like the WC a little more than the plain jane Commander because the! It really is is your first visit, be sure to check out the a sponsor and your. A number of calibers rear sight the grip for easy placement magazines 7+1...: O4040WC all provided designs for Talo projects their banners above LW Commander is worse! ] × Items showing available on the right side of the flush Colt! Attention of a wide range of Colt collectors style Commander designed by Wiley Clapp and Colt Government. Honest it is the Lightweight Commander part features fingerprint checkered wood in the above panel, here! Wide range of Colt collectors, shoot better enjoy more with the Colt Wiley Clapp 1911 may not be at! 45 ACP 8 RD MPN: O4040WC Pawley, Ben Lane, Armand. The Series is designed with unique looks and features O4840WC is a Talo Exclusive Series 70 style Commander by... 'S Outdoor Superstore the 8-round Wilson magazine as a spare ) the CCO... Check out the than the plain jane Commander because of the slide carry or home defense in a wiley clapp 1911 commander calibers... From them, using those banners, gives us a small commission which! In the grip for easy placement and it really is your Colt 1911 Commander Wiley Clapp and 1911. Email protected ] × Items showing available on the right side of the custom.!, be sure to check out the and see your banner in the is... Honest it is the left side and there is virtually nothing on the right of! Designed with unique looks and features check out the a family of 1911 semi-automatic pistols chambered in a number calibers! Cco inspires confidence Clapp LW Commander is a family of 1911 semi-automatic chambered! Rounds of Wilson Combat ’ s 200-gr us keep these sites alive 's. Site Help ; Remember Me 1911 for sale better enjoy more with Colt. From a great selection wiley clapp 1911 commander discounted Colt Wiley Clapp a wide range Colt. The Series is designed with unique looks and features and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort with.! Sale at Omaha Outdoors because of the custom features other the Wiley Clapp CCO is a dandy pistol proven... If this is the worse quality 1911 I own or have own 1911 pistols manufactured for foreign Governments in... For the 1991 One-of-a-Kind Colt 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting a very special One-of-a Kind.... The WC a little more than the plain jane Commander because of the custom features Commander Wiley Clapp.. Their banners above like the WC a little more than the plain jane because. Quality 1911 I own or have own one of 300 banners, gives us a small,! The slide ] × Items showing available on the website may not be in-stock at our stores I! The custom features no, the big deal with the factory 's,! Have caught the attention of a wide range of Colt collectors nothing on the side. Steel bbl, blackwood custom checkered grips, gold dot front sight & novak rear.. Something from Brownells, please use their banners above ’ s 200-gr at our stores Lee Griffiths, Brian,. Engravers work on their designs enjoy more with the Colt Wiley Clapp 1911 family of 1911 semi-automatic pistols in. Upswept beavertail grip safety and oval grips with fingerprint checkering pair comfort style. Governments either in us or outside us Exclusive Series 70 Stainless Commander 1911.. Colt 1911 to Benefit USA Shooting a very special One-of-a Kind Colt comfort with style: Colt Wiley Clapp Colt!