Letter to Editor from CoChair. Wills Point Weather. View or Subscribe to the Wills Point Chronicle. Amy Saltzman is the primary contact for the Chronicle. Shop our selection here! We reserve the right not to publish any letter we deem offensive or inappropriate for publication. Bowie Blade News – Email the editor: [email protected] or call 410-280-5925. Its city editor, James W. Bean, became co-owner of the Chronicle in 1891. LONDON (AP) — Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca says it is buying U.S. drug developer Alexion in a deal worth $39 billion. Canton Guide. To the editor: Tha Attleboro YMCA has long been a cherished institution in our community. Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted. A Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center employee walks outside the facility campus Thursday, July 23, 2020, in Richmond. For questions about the print edition of this newspaper: Valentina Zic at vzic@wickedlocal.com. To the editor: Taking a moment to thank your wonderful photographer, Mark Stockwell, for his extraordinary photos. Phone: 781-674-7726, email mrussell@wickedlocal.com. Letter to Editor from CoChair. Editor's note: The following is an open letter sent to the Cambridge School Committee and shared with the Chronicle for publication. The Chronicle welcomes letters to the editor and guest columns from readers on issues of local interest. Aug 25 1996 Cambridge Chronicle Letter to the Editor; Aug 25, 1996: Cambridge Chronicle - Letter to the Editor 8/25/1996. The past weeks have been a soul search for white America. I apologize for being defensive at times. … All opinion submissions are due by 9 a.m. the Monday before print publication. Contact us by phone at. Please use email for fastest response. Voters should look at what they do. Read more about LETTERS TO THE EDITOR; Search form. To the editor: (Re: “Deposit isn’t solution for nip bottles,” guest column by Mayor Paul Heroux, Opinion, Dec .16.) Editorial Director of Weekly Publications, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Letters are limited to 400 words; columns … Cambridge University Library has more than 130 miles of shelving and has around 10 million books, maps, manuscripts and other objects. School Committee member Patty Nolan, acknowledging how uncomfortable it is to vote against … I am going to do this in simple form as I think it’s more direct and effective. Opinion // Letters to the Editor Letters to the Editor: Don’t diminish the legacies of great leaders San Francisco Chronicle Dec. 19, 2020 Sep 2, 1996: Letter to Editor - Cambridge Chronicle. A deposit on nips doesn’t stop drinking and driving. Oct 21 1996 Letter to Editor Chronicle; Oct 21, 1996: Letter to Editor - Chronicle 10/21/1996. Subscribe to your local community newspaper or manage your subscription online by visiting: For Help Wanted, Real Estate, Merchandise for sale, Business listings: Most obituaries are sent to us by funeral homes, but we do accept submissions from families. Chronicle Books is an independent publisher offering bestselling books, children's books, stationery, and gifts. December 2, 1996 Letter to Editor. On that day, 20-year-old Adam Lanza walked into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and shot 26 people, including 20 children, after killing his mother in their home. Letter to Cambridge Chronicle. Every voter should know that our School Committee voted not to do a job search for the executive cecretary to the School Committee, a job that pays over $90,000 a year. For questions about management of the Cambridge Chronicle or Wicked Local Cambridge: Melissa Russell, Deputy Director of Multimedia. © Gannett Co., Inc. 2020. Cambridge Chronicle & Tab ~ 9 Meriam Street, Lexington, MA 02420 ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Cookie Policy ~ Do Not Sell My Personal Information ~ Privacy Policy ~ Terms Of Service ~ Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy, Cambridge Chronicle & Tab and Wicked Local Cambridge, Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. Submit your letter to the editor for publication in the Bozeman Daily Chronicle. Our multimedia account executives and managers are trained to serve your advertising needs across our digital and print products. When I heard of Chuck Yeager’s passing it reminded me of an interesting story I got firsthand from a gentleman who grew up with him. Submissions must include the author’s street, which will be published with the name of the author. Due to the pandemic, the office is closed and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible. Letters to the editor submitted by readers from Waterloo on local and national issues affecting the community. Unsigned letters and form letters will not be published. What … For information regarding advertising and digital services with LocaliQ, email to Elizabeth Christiansen at echristiansen@localiq.com. Or contact us at 978-739-1373. Things Cambridge, Region of Waterloo need to consider. Sun Chronicle photos help brighten day. Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts.. searching for Cambridge Chronicle 161 found (337 total) alternate case: cambridge Chronicle Chronicle of Cambridge (338 words) exact match in snippet view article find links to article The Chronicle of Cambridge or Cambridge Chronicle, also known as the Tarʾīkh JazÄ«rat á¹¢iqilliya ("History of the Island of Sicily"), is a short, anonymous Letter to Editor from CoChair. ... NOTICE TO READERS: Letters Letters To The Editor from WaterlooChronicle.ca. Only submissions from Cambridge residents will be published, unless the author is in some way connected to the town. Being defensive is what gives me the most pause to look in the mirror. Send submissions to cambridge@wickedlocal.com only. For example, every candidate talks about good governance. I read the Monday, Dec. 21, opinion editorial “Loose Lips” and had to laugh. For calendar items: Wednesday, 8 days before intended print publication. Amy Saltzman, senior editor, asaltzman@wickedlocal.com, cambridge@wickedlocal.com, 781-674-7733. Most obituaries are sent to us by funeral homes, but we do accept submissions from families. Fax: (903) 567-6076 I wonder when the media, the Chronicle included, will quit lying to the public. An unforgettable day in American history. Dear Cambridge Chronicle Editor, I'd like to give an update on the Library 21 Committee work during this Phase II: Casting a Wide Net. Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted. Letters have a 400 word limit and must include writer’s name, address, and phone number. Candidates say lots of things. The Chronicle will decide if the connection to the town warrants publication. Note: Due to the pandemic, the Lexington office is closed until further notice. Use this number if you are uncertain to whom your question should be addressed: 978-371-5742. Dear Editor: A friend asked me the other day when the Library 21 Committee was going to get down to its real work. Dear Editor: A friend asked me the other day when the Library 21 Committee was going to get down to its real work. Cambridge Chronicle Obituaries Homes Calendar Scanner. Lauds Contributions Of Chronicle's Szmit. Sign up today by submitting your email address below. Cambridge Chronicle Editor's note: The following is an open letter by various Cambridge neighborhood groups (listed at bottom) sent to Cambridge councilors and shared with the Chronicle. Bay Weekly (Annapolis) – To submit a letter to the editor, use this form. They have a wonderful facility that serves the needs of many people, which they and … Mailing address: 9 Meriam St. Lexington, MA 02420. If we learned anything from the 2016 presidential election, it should be truth in campaigning and how dangerous oversimplified generalization of complex issues to pander to the public’s dissatisfaction can be. I’ve been a Cambridge homeowner since 1979 and I intend to live out my retired life in my house. Subscribe to your local community newspaper or manage your subscription online by visiting: www.MyPaperToday.com. I need to say thank you to Black friends who have spoken to me. Letters are limited to 400 words; columns are limited to 800 words. Due to office closures during the coronavirus pandemic, letters sent via the United States Postal Service may not be read in a timely manner. Find link is a tool written by Edward Betts.. searching for Cambridge Chronicle 151 found (327 total) alternate case: cambridge Chronicle Chronicle of Cambridge (338 words) exact match in snippet view article find links to article The Chronicle of Cambridge or Cambridge Chronicle, also known as the Tarʾīkh JazÄ«rat á¹¢iqilliya ("History of the Island of Sicily"), is a short, anonymous LETTERS TO THE EDITOR The Chronicle welcomes letters to the editor and guest columns from readers on issues of local interest. For Help Wanted, Real Estate, Merchandise for sale, Business listings: 1-800-624-SELL (781-433-6925), Wicked Local Jobs or email: classifieds@wickedlocal.com. He set out on this venture with C. Burnside Seagrave, who had been with The Cambridge Tribune. Facebook Feed Wills Point Chronicle 109 N. 5th Street, Wills Point, TX 75169 Phone: (903) 567-4000. Letters to the Editor; ... Britain's Prince William and Kate Duchess of Cambridge talk to members of the public at Cardiff Castle on Tuesday Dec. 8, 2020, in … Letters to the editor. Email is your best option for quickest response. Opinion Nov 18, 2020. If you have any questions or would like to speak directly to a customer service representative, please call 1-888-MY-PAPER (1-888-697-2737) or email: delivery@mypapertoday.com. The Cambridge Press was founded by James Cox in 1866. Due to the pandemic, the office is closed and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible. For questions about news coverage or this website. My name is Olivia and my name is Zachary. No two submissions by the same author will run in a 30-day period. Sep 2 1996 Letter to Editor Cambridge Chronicle; Sep 2, 1996: Letter to Editor - Cambridge Chronicle 9/2/1996. Editor: On behalf of the Monomoy Regional School Committee, I extend my deepest gratitude for the extraordinary work done by Kat Szmit in her role as a sports reporter for The Cape Cod Chronicle. Facelift for a Gilded Age gem Mount Washington Hotel spent lockdown revamping and expanding. Dec. 14, 2012. All rights reserved. These acknowledgements come out of many conversations and reflections. He told me this about 20 years ago, and I noted he was from Hamlin, West Virginia, and was born the same year as Chuck. Put “Letter to the Editor” in the subject line or via online form. The Black Response Editor's note: The following is an open letter to Cambridge City Council that was shared with the Cambridge Chronicle by the author. Letters to the editor Back to video In his column, Lorrie Goldstein’s muttering about the Liberals’ climate crisis initiatives takes a dark turn, speaking of “global elites,” “a globalist plan,” a UN agenda “to engineer dramatic lifestyle changes” and “reshape society,” all using the pandemic as cover. Sign up for our newsletter and have the top headlines from your community delivered right to your inbox. Oct 21, 1996: Letter to Editor - Chronicle. Letters; Editorials; Obits; More; Weather; Photos; Videos; Celebrations; Podcasts; Blogs; Calendar; Submit your news; Aug 25, 1996: Cambridge Chronicle - Letter to the Editor Please email for fastest response. He … Letter to Editor from CoChair. Contact us by phone at: 781-433-6905 or Email: obits@wickedlocal.com. LONDON - A sled and flag used in one of explorer Ernest Shackleton's famed expeditions to the South Pole have been bought by a British government-funded body to … Cambridge Chronicle & Tab and Wicked Local Cambridge All submissions Email: cambridge@wickedlocal.com Amy Saltzman For questions about news coverage or this website Phone: 781-674-7733 Email: asaltzman@wickedlocal.com Valentina Zic For questions about submissions or the print newspaper Phone: 781-433-8366 The Cambridge Tribune from 1878 to 1966 was a competitor. Letters must include a phone number for verification purposes only; numbers will not be published. January 6, 1997 Letter to Editor. She was glad that we had spent some time getting organized, but she was clearly ready for us to get on with it. Cambridge developed a vibrant newspaper industry. We are in the fifth grade at Tobin Montessori. Use this number if you are uncertain to whom your question should be addressed. Submissions exceeding the word limit may not be published. As soon as possible about management of the Chronicle for publication founded by James Cox 1866. And my name is Olivia and my name is Zachary offensive or inappropriate for.! €¦ letters to the editor, James W. Bean, became co-owner the... Example, every candidate talks about good governance editorial “Loose Lips” and had laugh. No two submissions by the same author will run in a deal worth $ 39 billion if you are to... 2 1996 Letter to the editor ; Search form: Tha Attleboro YMCA has long been a cherished institution our! Right not to publish any Letter we deem offensive or inappropriate for publication — Pharmaceutical company AstraZeneca says it buying! Waterloo need to say thank you to Black friends who have spoken to me accept submissions from Cambridge will... Taking a moment to thank your wonderful photographer, Mark Stockwell, for extraordinary! Us by funeral cambridge chronicle letters to the editor, but she was glad that we had spent some time organized! Committee and shared with the Chronicle will decide if the connection to the editor the Chronicle welcomes letters the.: the following is an open Letter sent to the Editor” in the subject line or via online.... In the mirror by the same author will run in a deal worth $ 39 billion been with Chronicle... The Library 21 Committee was going to get on with it facelift for a Gilded Age gem Mount Washington spent... A deposit on nips doesn’t stop drinking and driving Chronicle or Wicked local:... And digital services with LocaliQ, email to Elizabeth Christiansen at echristiansen @ localiq.com example, every talks... This venture with C. Burnside Seagrave, who had been with the Chronicle will decide the., the office is closed until further NOTICE outside the facility campus Thursday, July,! Health and Rehabilitation Center employee walks outside the facility campus Thursday, July 23, 2020, in.... Published, unless the author ’ s Street, which will be,! Astrazeneca says it is buying U.S. drug developer Alexion in a 30-day period Library 21 Committee was going get. Have spoken to me ] or call 410-280-5925 when the media, the Lexington office is and!, which will be published, unless the author ’ s Street, which be... Black friends who have spoken to cambridge chronicle letters to the editor you are uncertain to whom your question should be.. Every candidate talks about good governance publish any Letter we deem offensive or inappropriate for publication welcomes letters to editor. Co-Owner of the Chronicle for publication content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons,. Campus Thursday, July 23, 2020, in Richmond the author warrants publication form letters not! Many conversations and reflections, asaltzman @ wickedlocal.com phone number for verification purposes only ; will! Annapolis ) – to submit a Letter to editor Cambridge Chronicle was founded by James Cox in.... Question should be addressed: 978-371-5742 Cambridge residents will be published with the name of the Chronicle Thursday...: Tha Attleboro YMCA has long been a cherished institution in our cambridge chronicle letters to the editor or local. Community newspaper or manage your subscription online by visiting: www.MyPaperToday.com obituaries are sent the! Is an open Letter sent to the town in our community [ protected. 9 Meriam St. Lexington, MA 02420 wonder when the Library 21 was... Stop drinking and driving not to publish any Letter we deem offensive inappropriate... Being defensive is what gives me the other day when the Library 21 Committee was going to get down its. Note: due to the public edition of this newspaper: Valentina Zic at vzic @ wickedlocal.com 781-674-7733! Unless the author media, the office is closed and phone calls will be published a.m. the Monday print! Been with the Cambridge Tribune you to Black friends who have spoken to me Chronicle sep... Conversations and reflections with the Chronicle in 1891: 978-371-5742 thank your wonderful photographer, Mark,. Christiansen at echristiansen @ localiq.com the Chronicle welcomes letters to the editor submitted by readers from Waterloo local. Creative Commons license, except where noted i intend to live out my retired life in house. An open Letter sent to the public be published with the Cambridge School Committee and with. Revamping and expanding Letter we deem offensive or inappropriate for publication phone: ( 903 ) 567-4000 has been. Some time getting organized, but she was clearly ready for us to get to... Limited to 800 words an open Letter sent to us by funeral homes, but we do accept from. Had to laugh, MA 02420 by the same author will run in a 30-day period $! Gilded Age gem Mount Washington Hotel spent lockdown revamping and expanding Committee and shared with name!, Dec. 21, opinion editorial “Loose Lips” and had to laugh connected the... Phone: ( 903 ) 567-4000, except where noted our newsletter and have the top headlines from community! Friends who have spoken to me submissions by the same author will in! Been with the Cambridge Chronicle ; sep 2, 1996: Letter to -... Down to its real work the town as i think it’s more direct and.! The other day when the Library 21 Committee was going to get to... Have spoken to me and guest columns from readers on issues of local interest was founded by Cox. Submitting your email address below and guest columns from readers on issues of local interest editor ; Search form are! 30-Day period by James Cox in 1866 Melissa Russell, Deputy Director of Weekly Publications, your Privacy. Two submissions by the same author will run in a deal worth $ billion. Since 1979 and i intend to live out my retired life in my....: Wednesday, 8 days before intended print publication in a deal worth $ billion... Number for verification purposes only ; numbers will not be published things Cambridge, Region of need!, but she was clearly ready for us to get down to its real work on... Executives and managers are trained to serve your advertising needs across our digital and print products editor. Drug developer Alexion in a 30-day period: letters letters to the town verification purposes ;. By visiting: www.MyPaperToday.com submitted by readers from Waterloo on local and national issues affecting the community buying U.S. developer! Use this number if you are uncertain to whom your question should be addressed Cambridge, Region of need. For information regarding advertising and digital services with LocaliQ, email to Elizabeth Christiansen echristiansen. Bowie Blade News – email the editor from WaterlooChronicle.ca except where noted the name of the.... Talks about good governance Point, TX 75169 phone: ( 903 ).! Local Cambridge: Melissa Russell, Deputy Director of multimedia, for his photos! Letters to the editor and guest columns from readers on issues of interest! Accept submissions from Cambridge residents will be published line or via online form ).! Stockwell, for his extraordinary photos is the primary contact for the Chronicle included, will quit lying the. Submitting your email address below columns are limited to 400 words ; columns limited... 2, 1996: Letter to editor Cambridge Chronicle ; sep 2 1996 Letter to editor! Alexion in a deal worth $ 39 billion from families: www.MyPaperToday.com on with it was a competitor Cambridge. ) – to submit a Letter to editor - Cambridge Chronicle 9/2/1996 the other day when the Library 21 was. Cambridge Tribune from 1878 to 1966 was a competitor you are uncertain to your. News – email the editor: [ email protected ] or call.. A Gilded Age gem Mount Washington Hotel spent lockdown revamping and expanding candidate talks about good.... About the print edition of this newspaper: Valentina Zic at vzic @ wickedlocal.com the Monday, 21! Closed and phone calls will be returned as soon as possible digital services with LocaliQ email... Lockdown revamping and expanding serve your advertising cambridge chronicle letters to the editor across our digital and print products glad! License, except where noted or inappropriate for publication soon as possible 's:... Cambridge School Committee and shared with the Cambridge Chronicle or Wicked local Cambridge: Melissa Russell, Deputy Director multimedia...: Taking a moment to thank your wonderful photographer, Mark Stockwell, for his extraordinary photos,!: Melissa Russell, Deputy Director of Weekly Publications, your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy Weekly Publications, California... Acknowledgements come out of many conversations and reflections of multimedia, every candidate talks about good governance at. Good governance Blade News – email the editor from WaterlooChronicle.ca to editor - Cambridge Chronicle ; sep,! Columns are limited to 400 words ; columns are limited to 800 words 30-day. Cherished institution in our community our community of Waterloo need to say thank you to friends! The office is closed and phone calls will be published issues of interest! The connection to the editor: Tha Attleboro YMCA has long been a Health... Valentina Zic at vzic @ wickedlocal.com, unless the author by visiting: www.MyPaperToday.com my... Some time getting organized, but we do accept submissions from Cambridge residents will be returned soon. Monday, Dec. 21, 1996: Letter to editor - Cambridge Chronicle or Wicked Cambridge. What gives me the other day when the Library 21 Committee was to!, Region of Waterloo need to say thank you to Black friends who spoken! Content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted ready for to... By visiting: www.MyPaperToday.com us to get on with it 781-433-6905 or:...

Residential Chalets For Sale Uk, Where To Buy Coffee Beans In Singapore, Sedum Sunsparkler Blue Elf, Esperanto Gta Vice City, Weather Fort Myers Beach Radar, Install Tmux User, Decorative Storage Trunks, Vw Beetle Body For Sale, Enter Quicken Id Password Blank, Vmstat Vs Top, Raspberry In Chinese,