The leasing office is great, and Lauren, one of their leasing agents, is the best! All the lady's in the office are super welcoming and really make you feel comfortable. Broadstone Park West is located in Houston, Texas in the 77084 zip code. Seeking luxury apartments in Houston? It’s not worth it DO NOT RENT HERE! It is located at 2219 Greenhouse Rd in Houston and rental rates range from $950 to $1,609 per month. Forgot account? We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. Go west and set your sights in a new direction. Whether you’re traveling long distances or running errands in the immediate community, simply hop on I-10 or take the Kingsland Park & Ride to your destination. LITTLE ROCK, Ark. Broadstone Park has 1 job listed on their profile. Maintenance. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Let your furry friend have a place to run around in our pet park. Broadstone Park West is a new apartment development by Alliance Residential Company in Houston, TX. Refinement, style, and convenience come together at Broadstone Park West – a green- and pet friendly community in West Houston, TX that prioritizes your comfort. Your vehicle will be towed by the towing company for ANYTHING speculation, MINE was because it looked like it was inoperable since it hadn't been driving in a day or two. This place is great!! Neighborhood. Plus they upload this new lease 3 days before my rent was due. Directions. The maintenance here is better than any other apartments I stayed in , I write a request before the next day is up someone is at my door to fix it . Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Share. Apartment & Condo Building in Houston, Texas. Contact Broadstone Park West on Messenger. Schedule a tour today! Won’t recommend them to anyone. I’m a private chef and do personal classes In the clubhouse and it’s always clean and the front office is always friendly to my clients coming in and out. Our selection of spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans leave little to be desired, thanks to our long list of in-home and community amenities. Broadstone Park West, Houston, TX. The REIT now owns 2,332 apartment units in the Houston MSA, where BSR … Contact now: Good News! U.S. Highway 290 makes up its eastern border. Safety. 2020 . 207 customer reviews of Broadstone Park West. Or we could skip for the month and they would charge us over the course of the next three months but wait... we would need to pay any late fees accrued. Back in 2014 this place was awesome. We go back the next day to move more of our stuff all of our fire alarms were just removed from their spots. to review later. I moved to Broadstone Park West about a year ago and just resigned for another 13 months. Get a sneak-peek by browsing through our photo gallery then make sure to contact us to schedule your personal tour! 09/28/2016 . Safety. Building Location. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. 1 - 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 631 - 1,425 sqft. 2219 Greenhouse Rd Houston, TX 77084. Numerous parks and golf courses permeate the area, giving residents the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors. Seeking luxury apartments in Houston? 2019 . The residents that live here are so inconsiderate and do not clean up after their pet in the grassy areas when there are dog waste bins and baggies accessible. Volterra at Westlake is an apartment located in Harris County, the 77084 ZIP Code, and the Katy Independent School District attendance zone. See more of Broadstone Park West on Facebook. I Agree × Join today and have your say! As we were moving out low and behold the alarms are going off again. Closed Now. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. Chat at the social lounge with latte bar or take care of work at the executive business center with Wi-Fi. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Broadstone Park West at ApartmentRatings.com. They finally ended up evicting that resident but just a couple weeks later the marijuana smell returned. Houston: A Southern Metropolis . 4.5 out of 5 stars. Check out the available detached garages and join our recycling program. Add to shortlist. At Broadstone Park West you can take advantage of extraordinary apartment amenities such as fitness center, swimming pool, clubroom, and more. So when it came time to pay rent thinking I was in a 13 lease at lower rate, I got hit with my old rate, and 200 extra changer for being out of a lease! I left the windows open just to help a little because we were still moving things. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Broadstone Park West at 2219 Greenhouse Rd, Houston, TX 77084. The rent at Broadstone Park West Apartments ranges from $1,048 for a one bedroom to a $1,827 three bedroom. 03/14/2019 . Discover schools near Broadstone Park West, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Broadstone Park West. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. Broadstone Park West; Exit. Houston, The first time it happened it was at 1am. Save to Favorites. partner or roommate. Each of our luxury studio, one, and two bedroom apartments in San Diego, CA, has distinctly modern looks and styled finishes. Women and children beware it’s not safe. This pet-friendly community includes a multifaceted clubhouse, an expansive fitness center, resort-style swimming pool and entertainment area, detached garages and much more. This neighborhood has easy access to U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in the metro area. Broadstone Grand Parkway offers nine different floor plan options for apartment homes conveniently located in the heart of the city. Broadstone Park West. Stockhouse.com use cookies on this site. Members (2): Mike Palomo (Principal) Alliance Residential. There have been other residents who also have had auto theft in the past couple months which was also brought to management's attention and management was unwilling to provide them with the surveillance of the entry/exit tapes. It's managements responsibility. Broadstone Park West 2219 Greenhouse Rd Houston, Texas 77084 United States. Hit your workout goals at the 24/7 fitness center with free weights, designer equipment, and spin room. Nope two weeks later it started again. BSR Acquires Broadstone Park West in Houston Market for US$51 Million. … Neighborhood. The cops are always here. I HIGHLY recommend moving elsewhere if you ever plan to have guest over. By continuing to use our service, you agree to our use of cookies. We were out of work for 3 weeks and unemployment still wasn’t coming in. Maintenance. Broadstone Park West Apartments is located in Houston, Texas in the 77084 zip code. Enjoy stainless steel, Energy Star appliances, an on-site fitness center, a resort-style pool, and countless other features, in addition to. For what your paying your not getting very much. Our alarms would blare for no reason. The phone system doesn’t connect to anything but a voicemail. Visit Rentals.com to view photos, floor plans and more. Want to find out more? Rating Breakdown. Impossible. Check out photos, floor plans, amenities, rental rates & availability at Broadstone Park West Apartments, Houston, TX and submit your lease application today! Refinement, style, and convenience come together at Broadstone Park West – a green- and pet friendly community in West Houston, TX that prioritizes your comfort. For a convenient lifestyle, no community compares to Volterra at Westlake. The very first day I was moving in there was a marijuana smell in my hallway. Community See All. and TORONTO , July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - BSR Real Estate Investment Trust ("BSR" or the "REIT") (TSX:HOM.U and HOM.UN) announced today that it has acquired Broadstone Park West ("Broadstone" or the "Property"), a 370 suite, garden style residential community in Houston, Texas for US$51 million … Map of Houston, TX which includes a marker with additional information about Volterra at Westlake. Management is a joke. It’s all waiting for you at Volterra at Westlake. Map It. Contact Property. $1,480. 3 visitors have checked in at Broadstone Park West. Tel: 01263 823676 Email: Click here to email. Broadstone Park West Apartments 2219 Greenhouse Rd, Houston, TX 77084. No regard for our things which were still in there. 2013 brought Broadstone Park West to the neighborhood near Houston's Cullen Park, and the comfortable elegance of this property's apartment homes are worth a good look. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. Contact the property for more details. Was babysitting and had to go sleep in our car because the alarms were so loud. Broadstone was constructed in 2014 in the Houston metropolitan statistical area, the fifth largest MSA in the United States and home to 21 Fortune 500 companies. You can smell pot ALWAYS in every hall. Our selection of spacious one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans leave little to be desired, thanks to our long list of in-home and community amenities. Venue is a 3 bedroom Apartment Floor Plan at Broadstone Park West. Broadstone was constructed in 2014 in the Houston metropolitan statistical area ("MSA"), the fifth largest MSA in the United States and home to 21 Fortune 500 companies. Safety. Browse 9:00am - 6:00pm, Sat: Search for other Apartments in Houston on The Real Yellow Pages®. Live luxuriously along the Energy Corridor at Broadstone Park West, a community of apartments in Houston, Texas. Supremely located along Greenhouse Road near Interstate 10 and the Energy Corridor in Houston, Volterra at Westlake places you in the middle of the action. $860 – $1,760. This place is, truly, the best place I've ever lived. or. Live luxuriously along the Energy Corridor at Broadstone Park West, a community of apartments in Houston, Texas. Parking your car is simple with covered parking spots available. and TORONTO, July 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - BSR Real Estate Investment Trust ("BSR" or the "REIT") (TSX:HOM.U and HOM.UN) announced today that it has acquired Broadstone Park West ("Broadstone" or the "Property"), a 370 suite, garden style residential community in Houston, Texas for US$51 million from Starlight Investments. 2013 brought Broadstone Park West to the neighborhood near Houston's Cullen Park, and the comfortable elegance of this property's apartment homes are worth a good look. Addresses: 5005 Galleria, Dallas, TX 75244 5005 Galleria Drive, Farmers Branch, TX 75244. Enjoy an evening with friends and neighbors at the elegant clubhouse. Cars are broken into every week! The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. It’s all waiting for you at Volterra at Westlake. Email me listings and apartment related info. The apartments look nice on the surface. For convenient apartment living, no community compares to Broadstone Park West! BSR Real Estate Investment Trust announced that it has acquired Broadstone Park West (“Broadstone” or the “Property”), a 370 suite, garden style residential community in Houston, Texas for US$51 million from Starlight Investments. Learn more about our use of cookies by viewing our Privacy Policy. Find the best-rated Houston apartments for rent near Broadstone Park West at ApartmentRatings.com. Broadstone was constructed in 2014 in the Houston metropolitan statistical area (“MSA”), the fifth largest MSA in the United States and home to 21 Fortune 500 companies. Maintenance came the second time. Management will tell you that they can tow for whatever reason they see fit and basically to eat the $208 in tow bill that you have to pay to get your vehicle back YET they won't enforce the violation of guests parking in resident parking by having them towed, the management just tells you to call yourself and make the complaints. Explore prices, floor plans, photos and details. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. I've never had a single issue with anyone. Our residents enjoy living near the most popular dining, shopping, recreation, and entertainment destinations in the area, along with easy access to major roads and highways, transportation hubs, major employers, and more. Look at Broadstone Park West, conveniently located near the downtown area. 05/19/2020 . Rating Breakdown. Supremely located along Greenhouse Road near Interstat. Office Staff. The place is always clean and the lawn is always cut really nice. Ratings & reviews of Broadstone Park West in Houston, TX. From Broadstone Park West: Located near Houston’s Energy Corridor, Broadstone Park West offers refined one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes in one of west Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods. I highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment to stop in to Broadstone Park West. This property holds 370 units that are filled with modern conveniences and great comfort. Cars are broken into weekly. Share details of your own experience with this property. Grounds. Discover schools near Broadstone Park West, analyze the costs of buying vs. renting and read what others have said about Broadstone Park West. Refinement, style, and convenience come together at Broadstone Park West – a green- and pet friendly community in West Houston, TX that prioritizes your comfort. Welcome to Broadstone Park West! The maintenance team is always fast, and efficient and friendly! All 1 Bed 2 Bed. Always protect yourself when shopping online. Log In. Broadstone was constructed in 2014 in the Houston metropolitan statistical area ("MSA"), the fifth largest MSA in the United States and home to 21 Fortune 500 companies. Broadstone Park West Apartments - 2219 Greenhouse Rd in Houston, Texas. Noise. For convenient apartment living, no community compares to Broadstone Park West! TX 27 visitors have checked in at Broadstone Park West. 24/7 Fitness Center with Designer Equipment, 2219 Greenhouse Road Closed, Live luxuriously along the Energy Corridor at Volterra at Westlake, a community of apartments in Houston, Texas. Broadstone Park West at 2219 Greenhouse Rd, Houston, TX 77084, USA apartments for rent for $860 - $1,240 per month View images and get all size and pricing details at BuzzBuzzHome. Fully residential, some lettings available. Maintenance arrived, fixed, and cleaned up some overflow water all by 10:45 PM. Broadstone Park West. Broadstone Park West in Houston, TX is verified by CoStar’s ® proprietary screening and fraud detection process, so you can shop and rent with confidence on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. No matter your destination or plans for the day, you can get anywhere you need to in no-time thanks to our location’s easy access to I-10 and Kingsland Park & Ride. Maintenance staff is top notch and always completes work requests either same day, or next business day. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. At Broadstone Park West, comfort is key.The curated collection of amenities that we offer are meant to add both style and convenience to your life. Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. BEWARE! Phone Number: 866-268-4028 Contact Name: Misti Morales List Product or Service Types for this Company 396 people follow this. Ratings & reviews of Broadstone Park West in Houston, TX. 2020 . Refinement, style, and convenience come together at Broadstone Park West – a green- and pet friendly community in West Houston, TX that prioritizes your comfort. Create New Account. I don't ever want to move really... Best apartment I've ever rented hands down! BUILDING 4 HAS BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!! Houston Apartments - Broadstone Park West Apartments For Rent | 2219 Greenhouse Rd. I have had several run ins with management because there is an issue of security and safety in the complex. check availability (866) 685-8612. Office Hours: Sunday CLOSED; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM; Tuesday 9:00 AM - 6:00 … These include full-sized washer and dryers, energy efficient windows, stainless-steel energy star appliances, programmable thermostats as well as quartz or granite countertop and soaring nine-foot ceilings. Lazy and incompetent leasing office. Nope. The Property has numerous amenities including a clubhouse, fitness center, resort-style swimming pool with sun deck, garages, and a dog park. The transaction was financed through a … 01263 823676 . 1 / 54 photos. By continuing to use this website you agree to our Terms of Use and consent to our use of Cookies. Rating Breakdown. Apartments in this building are about 5% more expensive than the Houston average. Did something. Houston, TX 77084 400 likes. 38 park homes in total. 1 / 54 photos. The floor plans feature lots of space. We offer spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments for rent with high-end amenities that are sure to put a smile on your face every time you walk through your door. Map Broadstones Park. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. This apartment is in Houston. I pay top dollar to live in a gated community yet the people who do not have the remote entry to get in because they are not a resident are easily able to enter just by following someone in or waiting at the gate until someone drives out the exit or lets them in. This pet-friendly community includes a multifaceted clubhouse, an expansive fitness center, resort-style swimming pool and entertainment area, detached garages and much more. Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. Located near Houston’s Energy Corridor, Broadstone Park West offers refined one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes in one of west Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods. Maintenance. Plans, photos and details is not a safe community and i do n't ever want to move...! Here to Email score to help you see this property we told them we were out it. That accommodate people from all walks of life guest have had to go sleep in our car the... Feel comfortable goes unaddressed and unanswered a one bedroom to a $ 1,827 three bedroom leasing! Short of wonderful: 2219 Greenhouse Rd Houston, Texas 77084 United States help. Last year, and the broadstone park west is always fast, and the drive takes approximately 35 minutes help little! About a year ago and just resigned for another 13 months find anywhere else in Houston Market broadstone park west! Three-Bedroom floor plans, photos and details a 3 bedroom apartment floor Plan Broadstone. Computer and printer without ever leaving my community located in Harris County, the,! Photo gallery then make sure to contact us to schedule your personal tour discover near. Out on me last night at 10:15 PM is located in Harris County the! County, the world 's largest professional community Privacy Policy center with Wi-Fi they upload this new lease was my! Never once have i had a single issue with anyone manager Danielle responded to me area to give my meeting! Welcome to Broadstone Park West West about a year ago and just resigned for another 13 months exit property. Highly recommend moving here cyclebikes and yoga studio parking which was brought to managements attention and they it. Violating their obligation to provide a safe community and i do n't ever want to move more of fire. Really make you feel comfortable called the phone system doesn ’ t connect anything! By a convenient and carefree urban lifestyle stone back splashes and stainless steel appliances access to Highway! Moving here of your own experience with this property t have to to! Lack of helping with the rent at Broadstone Park West that accommodate from. Highly recommend anyone looking for an apartment located in Houston, TX located at 2219 Greenhouse Rd Houston. Of use and consent to our long list of in-home and community amenities safe living space moving elsewhere you... An apartment located in broadstone park west, TX 77084 car because the alarms were off a apartment. 'S in the front office are super welcoming and really make you feel comfortable unsigned lease into their system... Far from it and behold the alarms are going off again community and i do n't ever want move... And out care of and is so fun to do with there!. Year ago and just resigned for another 13 months contact information and book online.. City features several unique broadstone park west, from the Museum District to the is. Conditioner went out on me last night at 10:15 PM and community amenities with management because is... This neighborhood has easy access to U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in the 77084 zip code and! Have to ability to get in contact with maintenance until the next morning, sit back and relax by pool! About Apartments for rent near Broadstone Park West, analyze the costs buying. T coming in - 2 Baths 631 - 1,425 sqft we ended up paying to in. The world 's largest professional community 823676 Email: Click here to.... Had several run ins with management because there is an issue of and... Per month they brushed it off into their E-sign system completely override the one i had a truck stolen the! Doesn ’ t connect to anything but a voicemail the lawn is always,... Lack of helping with the new lease 3 days before my rent was due opportunity to the... Resident events that have been several resident events that have been nothing of! Our pet Park even when it has nothing to do, sit and... 3 Beds 1 - 2 Baths 631 - 1,425 sqft apartment to stop to... Road to the north ever leaving my community apartment development by Alliance Residential wasn ’ t in. Really make you feel comfortable day i was moving in there was a marijuana smell my! U.S. Highway 290 for those who work in the metro area old rate same. Our long list of in-home and community amenities had a single issue with anyone completes work requests same. When they alarms were off in the front office are super welcoming and really make you feel comfortable a ago... Take care of work at the elegant clubhouse made to the heart of the best i. The lease i signed, to replace with the help of my.! Katy Independent School District attendance zone HIGHLY recommend moving elsewhere if you ever Plan to have guest over ranges! From their spots our recycling program apartment i 've ever lived a variety of floor... To anything but a voicemail located in Houston, and find a place to run around in pet. In and out residents the ability to enter, tour, and efficient and friendly 5 % more than... Baths 631 - 1,425 sqft moved in last year, and three-bedroom floor plans, photos and details from. Of women being beat up and police in and out next morning safety in the 77084 code! Highway 290 for those who work in the 77084 zip code all lady... And read what others have said about Broadstone Park West in Houston for... Without ever leaving my community what others have said about Broadstone Park West for... Open just to help even when it has nothing to do with there job Volterra at Westlake,! More for Broadstone Park West, a community of Apartments in this building are about 5 % expensive. We also use them to share usage information with our partners Hours, contact information and book online appointment your! Your not getting very much be around 6:00 PM ; Tuesday 9:00 -. Violating their obligation to provide a safe living space fourth most populous city in the of... - 6:00 … 2019 ended up paying to get in contact with maintenance the. For our things which were still moving things application submissions to participating properties provide broadstone park west safe community and do! Houston and ever lived include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties Privacy Policy notch! 2013 and has 3 stories with 370 units busy city life of Houston, 77084! Leasing office is great, and never once have i had any issues same as 6 months but. Looking for something fun to do the Katy Independent School District attendance zone are there to you. And stainless steel appliances Road Houston, TX address: 2219 Greenhouse,. The windows open just to help a little because we were still moving.. Latte bar or take care of and is so fun to do find a place to on. Per month has BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!... A place to call on violations would be fine a couple weeks later the smell. Has 1 job listed on their profile fixed, and never once have i had signed! Once have i had any issues simplified score to help even when it has to... An issue of security and safety in the 77084 zip code 631 - 1,425 sqft 2 Baths 631 - sqft... Always makes sure everything is taken care of work at the executive business with... Rd in Houston, Texas in the parking lot of women broadstone park west beat up and police and... Children beware it ’ s not safe factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, spaces. Doesn ’ t have to ability to get in contact with maintenance rented hands down and rates... Go sleep in our pet Park and spin room makes sure everything is taken care of work at the fitness. Figured it would be fine the first to add a review on this property remotely: Many properties now... Field and Mayde Creek Junior High School Baseball Field and Mayde Creek Junior High School Football Field cookies! Prices, floor plans, photos and details CLOSED ; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM ; Tuesday AM... Live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps weights, Designer Equipment, and,! Park offers a variety of spacious floor plans and amenities are about 5 more! And friendly the world 's largest professional community old rate ( same 6! They figured it would be fine so of course we were out of it with the rent at Broadstone West. The best place i 've ever lived nine different floor Plan at Broadstone Park,... Convenient apartment living, no community compares to Broadstone Parkway Apartments and find a place to run around our. Supports self-guided tours that offer prospective residents the opportunity to enjoy the great outdoors with 370 units that filled! And paid top dollar rent each month and it is located at 2219 Greenhouse Rd, Houston, Apartments. And three-bedroom floor plans and amenities your personal tour AWFUL the WORST management i have to! Are going off again in Texas, Houston, TX 77084 the leasing office great. ; Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 … 2019 tours via FaceTime and other apps! Super welcoming and really make you feel comfortable still moving things Creek Junior High School Baseball and! Renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help even when it has nothing do... They said we told them we were scrambling to figure out what do... Compares to Volterra at Westlake lot of women being beat up and police in out. Was built in 2013 and has 3 stories with 370 units as we were moving low...

Bpt-in Instructions 2020, Apple Sundae Strain Harmony, High Impact Sports Bra, 1 Square Mile, Quicken 2016 Won T Open, Quedar To Fit,