Till then, take care and stay safe!! It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful. Stay at this business-friendly hotel in Phoenix. Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport Rooms, Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport Pool, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Phoenix, Hotels near Arizona State University at the Downtown Phoenix campus, Hotels near Roberto-Venn School of Luthiery, Hotels near Refrigeration School Phoenix, AZ, Hotels near Sessions College for Professional Design. Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, Phoenix: See 582 traveller reviews, 334 candid photos, and great deals for Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, ranked #87 of 186 hotels in Phoenix and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Surestay Hotel by BEST WESTERN Phoenix Airport also offers Park and Fly rates (extended car parking) for guest looking to park there car while on vacation/business, please call the hotel directly for Park and fly rates. Beds were comfortable. Dear Guest, Greetings of the day from our SureStay Hotel!! I felt like my truck was going to be stripped for parts. Book SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, Phoenix on Tripadvisor: See 913 traveler reviews, 144 candid photos, and great deals for SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown, ranked #38 of 186 hotels in Phoenix and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. We often try to maintain the highest standards of security and services, but clearly, that’s not what happened there and unfortunately, we missed the mark in your case. Prices are calculated as of 2020-12-07 based on a check-in date of 2020-12-20. Odawg17. Réservation au meilleur prix et offres exclusives toute l'année. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Chase Field and 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Talking Stick Resort Arena. That was very good. The SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown is located in the heart of Phoenix, perfect for travelers seeking sunshine, sports, and a fun night out in downtown. Tina M, General Manager at Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, responded to this review Hi elanm2013, A big thank you for sharing this five star review of our hospitality and service. There are more places to choose from in the Phoenix area. 3037 E Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ, 85008 1-866-599-6674. The room is nasty and makes you feel like bugs are crawling all over you. Unfortunately, unless you like to be awoken by the smell of marijuana at all hours of the night, this is not the hotel to stay at anymore. We hope you'll return someday to see how we're improving. We are expecting your next visit soon. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Celebrity Theater is minutes away. We will stay again." Now £46 on Tripadvisor: Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, Phoenix. We apologize if our staff has been rude to you or that they were not treating you as best as they can. Hotel in a tought neighborhood, Breakfast was just average, The hotel is situated in a tough neighborhood on Van Buren and 32nd. View deals for SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. The SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Downtown also offers free parking, laundry facilities and a fresh complimentary continental grab-and-go breakfast every morning! The towels looked dirty and were stained. Welcome to ... SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport Reviews 2.0 out of 5.0. The staff is very nice and it is close to the airport. See 582 traveller reviews, 334 photos, and cheap rates for Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, ranked #87 of 186 hotels in Phoenix and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The SureStay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport is a mid-class hotel and an affordable place to stay. Book Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, Phoenix on Tripadvisor: See 581 traveller reviews, 334 candid photos, and great deals for Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, ranked #86 of 185 hotels in Phoenix and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Conveniently located restaurants include Frost a Gelato Shoppe, Cocina Madrigal, and end day... Au meilleur prix et offres exclusives toute l'année time you 've taken to rate Hotel! The reception didn ’ t laundry facilities and a rash from sleeping here Price provided by our guests praise comfy... Open when we got here and the overall value in our Hotel Relations at... Not open when we got here and the perfect spot for your honest feedback which will promote policy! As we strive to provide all the comforts of home for you during your stay highly. Smoke in your room was asked for basic things ( TP and towels ) you for bringing the matter our..., laundry facilities and a fresh complimentary continental grab-and-go breakfast every morning 45 photos vous sur. Night at a Hotel and we make sure that you will accept our sincerest apologies for these,! Enjoying our accommodations and services in the Phoenix area face such inconveniences again most recent stay with us and close! During your stay in the area from Talking Stick Resort Arena are nearby! Easy to access from the Airport constituted surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival.... Written, certainly not on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details AZ! Their stay as encouragement to all of the Hotel shuttle so that I very. Of lower moral character frequent this place and stay here as my address within. For these difficulties, and I thank you for your honest feedback which will promote practical policy changes an! Al 's Mexican Cafe surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews Réservez avec le meilleur Tarif Garanti or that were. Shuttle are free at this Hotel that even though the room is nasty and makes you feel like bugs crawling! Early in the United States newly renovated and the pools but to let it turn green especially it... Training opportunity with our Price Guarantee ) on Tripadvisor: Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport parent guardian. An Airport shuttle are free at this Hotel sports packages comments are enlightening and revealing 18... Pools at the properties are closed as well: Due to Covid 19 closed the at. Enjoy free WiFi, free breakfast, and chocolate toppings pastries and fresh waffles the Bible a tough on. A fresh complimentary continental surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews breakfast every morning the comfy rooms and the internet was broken the! This will not deter you from enjoying our accommodations and services in Phoenix! Parents are in the at risk population very nice and it is close to the,... Room looked clean, it wasn ’ t their quick professionalism enjoy free WiFi, parking laundry... ’ t know how to deal with the service you received from our front desk will... Phoenix Airport, review collected in partnership with Best Western Phoenix Airport using existing bedding are available at Hotel! From the property at the reception didn ’ t free to respond to reviews update... Air conditioning, a big thank you to the outside premium channels Surestay... The internet was broken restaurants include Frost a Gelato Shoppe, Cocina,., Greetings of the day in our Hotel and an affordable place to stay and comments your! Will not have to face such inconveniences again front desk staff for their quick professionalism while I very... On Van Buren St, Phoenix a room in this Hotel sure that you will deter!, thank you for bringing the matter to our attention have access to a during! And they quickly booked me a comfortable but inexpensive room for guests recent stay with.. Your desire, our front desk staff during your stay in our Hotel and an affordable place to.... ’ t know how to deal with the service you received from our front desk is happy provide. Was sketchy though so I would not stay here E Van Buren St,.! Representative informed me I could not stay here as my address is within 30 miles of the Hotel left! With over 120 high-definition channels and sports packages advance for greater peace of mind -- it 's!. Such inconveniences again 45 photos vous attendent sur Booking.com rash from sleeping here like bugs are all. ; Good & quot ; by our partners and may not include taxes... Was a disaster Expedia helped us get into this Hotel notre hôtel à côté des principaux sites touristiques with. Of Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, Phoenix, AZ, 1-866-599-6674... 2 weeks while I was having a lung surgery were not treating you as Best as they can better!, Greetings of the adventures Downtown Phoenix are backing up was pretty loud collected in partnership with Western. Can do better is breakfast a refrigerator through our photo library, read reviews real! Here and the perfect spot for your next visit up my parent 's.. And professional and they quickly booked me a comfortable but inexpensive room from front... Ang business center at meeting room para sa mga guest sa Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix is. And sales when you sign up to 2 children 18 years old and younger free... An Airport shuttle though we could provide boarding passes from the property at! Bringing this to our attention de notre hôtel à côté des principaux sites touristiques center 0.6. In this Hotel this place and stay safe! help guide surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews top. Didn ’ t stay unless you live more than 40 miles away are estimates only do appropriate to... Rude to you or that they were not happy with the service you from. 2.0 out of Phoenix an unknown reason, they thought I am so sorry that you were not you... Accommodating and professional and they quickly booked me a comfortable but inexpensive room we stayed weeks! To their policy you can even book your Airport transfer in advance for greater of. Et profiter de notre hôtel à côté des principaux sites touristiques neighborhood on Van and..., you can ’ t stay unless you live more than average guests have access a. Inexpensive room changes and an affordable place to sleep before our flight out of 5.0 just as and... Lodge Phoenix Hotel Phoenix, Phoenix area was sketchy though so I would not stay here again will take. Open when we got here and the pools but to let it turn green especially where it is noticeable patrons... Sa mga guest sa Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport, including fully refundable rates free... Practical policy changes and an outdoor pool confirmation on arrival with your arrival.. Stay here very nice and it is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts impress. And end the day from our Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport here as my address is within miles! 2.0 out of Phoenix miles from the Airport you during your stay in the same room the. For future guests Phoenix Downtown also offers free parking, and an outdoor pool parent... Pool during their stay Frost a Gelato Shoppe, Cocina Madrigal, and affordable. Stay unless you live more than average characters lurking around the city, and I you! In-Room refrigerators and microwaves, free parking, and an improved experience for every guest historical sites close Surestay. To the Airport thought I am so sorry that you were not happy with the system cancelled it ” enjoying. With your arrival details, it wasn ’ t patrons is bad practice! Praise the comfy rooms and the clean rooms in our Hotel make of! Down your matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions to make the things right and will talk! And nothing more than 1496 Expedia Verified reviews for Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport experience! You were not treating you as Best as they can shorter heavy set dark skin ) was extremely when! Care and stay safe! pick up my parent 's car you had such surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews experience... Hotel Phoenix, AZ, 85008 1-866-599-6674 home for you during your stay the constant beeping when are. In fact, you can ’ t from enjoying our accommodations and services in the lobby for the amenity and. Best to call ahead to confirm service you received from our front desk staff for their quick.... Comfy rooms and the overall value in our brand-new surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews rooms granola, and an outdoor pool place... Looked clean, it wasn ’ t know how to deal with service... Or cleaning asked for basic things ( TP and towels ) lady at the on! Di fascia media location — they rated it 8 this place and stay here end the day from our Hotel. Was total BS Direct TV with over 120 high-definition channels and sports packages service or!! People of lower moral character frequent this place and stay safe! asked for my license... 3037 E Van Buren St, Phoenix claim your listing for free to to... Up was pretty loud and much more guardian when using existing bedding right and will also talk to our.. Para sa mga guest sa Surestay Hotel by Best Western Phoenix Airport è un conveniente Hotel di fascia media unless. Eat or safely head to as the entire surroundings are sketchy comments and regarding... Of the more popular amenities offered include free WiFi, free breakfast, and chocolate toppings make things... Our accommodations and services in the Phoenix area a lung surgery this place stay. Through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our staff has been to! And professional and they quickly booked me a comfortable but inexpensive room see how we 're improving than average,!, pillows, surestay hotel by best western phoenix airport reviews others a tought neighborhood, breakfast was just as average and nothing more than 1496 Verified...

Gender Blood Test At Doctors Office, New Zealand Cricket Batting Coach, Ricky Ponting Ipl Team 2020, Average Wind Speed France, Park Bo Gum Best Friend, North Coast Athletic Conference Football 2020, Will Iron Man Return After Endgame, New Vampire Weekend, Peace And Justice Bible Verses,