He may or may not transform into a SSJ. Goku wouldn't have gone ssj against vegeta. With no choice, 18 fights Krillin … Just before his emotional sacrifice against Majin Buu , Piccolo tells Vegeta that, unlike Goku, he will not be allowed to keep his body due to the overall life he has led. After Krillin complies, he tells Dende to heal Vegeta. But then vegeta just went in a different direction and rejected UI. Biography. even though it's pretty much actual god power. Future Gohan instead of Future Trunks maybe Bulma coming from the Future. I have finally decided to add Character Profiles. Vegeta's second death, however, is a bit more complicated. Vegeta got up and threw hundreds of ki balls at him all connecting. There has to be a power component to it in some form or another. There's no need to go as far as speculating about a ship. Krillin and Goku sparred, as nearby, 18 and Marron sat on the ground, on top of a picnic blanket, with the food basket open, as they munched on snacks. *Shisami: Killed by Frieza. Frieza can't make his wish without a namekian, so he finds the grand elder. Goku started this trend by saving Vegeta from Krillin at the end of the Saiyan Saga.And Goku saves Vegeta again against the Ginyu Force during the Namek Saga. Close. "Big-Bang-Attack" Vegeta said firing his attack. Later on, Goku finds out Vegeta has some personal struggles of his own. So Nappa gets cut in half by the disk. What would have happened if Krillin killed Vegeta … 3 Homing Hercule [When an ally gets KO'ed] No Ki depletion, temporarily. As the two battle to save future, Gohan is killed and Trunks finally obtains the power of the Super Saiyan. Alrighty guys it is Qaaman here today and I'm bringing you another What if scenario in Dragon Ball Z. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Vegeta pays Goku back by placing him in a rejuvenation chamber after a punishing fight with Captain Ginyu. Late to this thread but I think I like your version of potential events the most. Then Vegeta got a senzu bean and benefited from this arcs plot convenience that Saiyans power up when they come back from near death. There would've been no reason to call them since he still had his 5 dragon balls and Vegeta wasn't an issue. Just based on evidence from the show Goku should've gone ssj when krillin died in db if that was true. Goku VS Vegeta Battle:Equal Power Levels.End of DBZ for both.Both at SSJ Full Power, neither can ascend/descend.Morals on, b What would have happened if Krillin killed Vegeta at the end of the Saiyan saga? Krillin is actually the one who is too scared to step up to the plate. Krillin surrenders his Dragon Ball to Vegeta after Zarbon is killed, knowing he doesn't stand a chance against Vegeta. @heraldofganthet: If there was no Vegeta, then Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan would've been killed very early on. Re: What If Krillin Killed Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga? Kami reaches Krillin and ask him to being the bog saiyan tio. How about you, 18?" This is the subreddit dedicated to content made by TeamFourStar member, MasakoX. Shu: Killed by Super Buu or Kid Buu. Gohan - Was killed by 17 and 18 years after the deaths of the other Z Fighters. Would Goku still be able to defeat Freiza? Fanfictions, suggestions and fun times also! They probably be alive if vegeta isn't there. I guess because he'd have less motivation to train with Vegeta not being around anymore? Throughout the series he goes from a major villain in the first saga to one of the heroes, and is the one who comes up with the plan to defeat the ultimate villain in the end. What if Krillin killed Nappa? Either way, he easily defeats Zarbon and Dodoria, but he can't beat Frieza since he never got the Zenkai boost from Vegeta beating up Ginyu while he was in his body. Krillin smiled over at his … 2 Bomb Super Buu [Always] Boosts Charged Ki Blasts. Krillin - Killed by 17 and 18. Killed by Majuub. He was Furious. It wasn't that he was saying that he would train Vegeta only on the condition that Vegeta becomes a Hakaishin in the future, but rather that Vegeta needed to become a Hakaishin first before he'd train him. Heck, if he had the power to kill Freeza he would have done it right there. Goku's negative traits are heavily exaggerated in this series, to the point where he's barely a hero. Vegeta did not have to work even a single day of his life (training is his hobby). Sansho: Killed by Piccolo. They didn't become allies until Vegeta heard that the Ginyu Force was coming. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, A subreddit for all things Dragon Ball! Dodoria chases them, blasts the area unsuccessfully, thinking he killed them, he returns to Frieza without being killed by Vegeta. Gohan also senses Vegeta, so he masks his ki and hides his newly found Dragon Ball. Today we go over a world where Krillin kills Vegeta during the saiyan saga, ignoring Goku's request. Opted to try to teach those still alive a technique that would enable THEM to kill Buu and keep protecting the Earth even after he was gone. Would Vegeta still be mad about losing immortality and turn on his Earth-born allies, or would he be so glad Freeza is dead he'd let them off the hook? Krillin still considered Vegeta an enemy at the time. Piccolo, Goten, Trunks, and Krillin confront Buu, but he easily defeats them, and absorbs them. freeza summoned them because both dodoria and zarbon were dead. I believe its chapter 37 & 38. My apologies if this has been posted before, I didn't see it. Yamcha - Killed by Androids 17 and 18. discord.gg/dbz, Press J to jump to the feed. Killed by Vegeta, died when Self Destructing on Yamcha, killed Krillin and Piccolo. Majin Vegeta [Once only when KO'ed] Restores all allies' health. Krillin's attack impresses Piccolo, Vegeta, and Nappa, who are all watching their henchmen fight for them. Overrated krillin is overrated, 3 arcs ago i wouldve said he solo'd anyone in naruto cuz he Lolz at OP or bleach power levels (tho i know barely anything from the latter), but then naruto dodged the fastest guy in earth's punch and madara pulled a meteor from sky. Back on Kai world, Supreme Kai gets the idea of fusion. Read this Gohan arc take on reddit. What would Piccolo think, since his teleportation to Namek and fusing with Nail was "unnecessary?" and he probably wouldnt have hesitated to kill Nappa. i dont understand what the creators were trying to tell children and all the fans who watched the show. Krillin meets the grand elder and gets the dragon ball. Vegeta then killed the unconscious Recoome and Burter. Chances are Freeza already gets the Dragon Balls uninterrupted because he's been there for like a month at this point. In a fit of rage, Goku flies off to foolishly avenge his friend, nearly losing his life in the process. Even though super retconned alot of things, multiverse is still entertaining to read. Nail is killed, and the grand elder refuses to help Frieza in anyway. Posted by 2 years ago. WIth Super Saiyan... it's tough to call. Post by TheZFighter » Thu May 25, 2017 6:52 am The first thing that springs to mind is that Krillin and Gohan probably wouldn't have survived on Namek, and if they hadn't survived on Namek then there is a good chance Frieza would've been successful in his plan. Frieza eventually gets new scouters, though not from the Ginyu Force. Vegeta doesn't egg Freeza on to transform. Tell me if you think anybody else should be on here Goku:18 Gohan:20 Piccolo:20 Krillin:20 Yamcha:20 Tien Shinhan:20 Chiaotzu:20 Vegeta:20 Trunks :20 Kid Trunks:20 Goten:20 Yajirobe:20 They likely head to the village Vegeta would've destroyed and get that dragon ball as well. This list only includes the Z fighters. During the struggle against the second form, Krillin's aim with his Kienzan is slightly better, and instead of cutting off Freeza's tail, he manages to decapitate him or vertically bisect his head. Dragon Ball Super. Vegeta eventually coaxes Gohan out but doesn't see the hidden Dragon Ball. They find Launch and Krillin chickens out against two police officers.-When Cell and Gohan were having the kamehameha battle, Krillin was the last human to attack Cell. While returning to his stashed Dragon Balls, Vegeta senses Gohan. (But it's basically the same plot device), There's a dragonball multiverse (fan comic) special chapter about how the z fighters handled namek without Vegeta. When Goku awakens, he immediately senses the absence of Gohan's, Kibito's, Shin's, Vegeta's and Buu's energy and Instant Transmissions to Piccolo and Krillin for an explanation. They would have all been killed by Android 19/20. Salza: Killed by Piccolo. Yajirobe - Killed by 17 and 18. Frieza was very clear with Zarbon that if Vegeta was not brought back alive within an hour, Zarbon would be killed. What do you think would have happened if Vegeta actually got killed by Krillin with the sword at the end, instead of Goku letting him escape? "So you want me and 18 to help fight in this tournament? Mythology Gag: Puar-as-Cui says tells Appule that Krillin and Yamcha's names are Chestnut and Tea, respectively. If Vegeta got his wish for Immortality I don’t think Trunks would exist. What ifs, discussions and various memes concerning Dragon Ball and MasakoX-related content are welcome here. Yeah, should have done it from the start but, eh. Ginyu-in-Puar's body is killed by Frieza. Despite that Vegeta still got to be the husband of the richest woman on Earth who is also the best inventor ever. In their absence, Super Buu goes on a rampage. I thing that vegeta could not be control by babidi because he would not be interested to push more his powers because Goku was not there.And well i thing that Majin Buu wouldnt be revived by babidi. Dragon Ball Z is the second series in the long running Dragon Ball franchise, however it is arguably the most well-known and beloved. It's also worth mentioning if Goku would have died if they hadn't asked the dragon to resurrect everyone killed by Freeza at the same time being thrown into an active volcano. Krillin and Gohan would have been killed on Namek. In his rage, he unleashes a powerful attack called the Scattering Bullet. 3)What if the Namekian Dragon could not revive all the poeple that died in Just 1 what they would wish for? Frieza kills him. Due to his position as the prince of all Saiyans and being a Saiyan elite, arrogance and hubris are the air he breathes. When Krillin used his destructo disc to cut off Frieza's tail it seemed possible. Discussion. Dragon Ball - General This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards. Gohan, Dende and Krillin having a lot of the dragonballs, assuming they even survived the onslaught from the Ginyu force (unlikely), would have been killed by Freeza straight away for the DBs, as Vegeta wouldn't be there to hold him off. Vegeta (ベジータ, Bejīta) is the former prince of the near-extinct Saiyan race and is Goku's self-proclaimed arch-rival. Even more so possible when Krillin used solar flare to blind Frieza. Son Goku is the protagonist of DragonBallZ: The Abridged Series by Team Four Star.. He's a complete idiot, making the worst decisions possible which only … I was surprised looking back that Krillin didn't use his destructo disc to finish Frieza after that lol. Goku roams the universe destroying anything potential of evil until he becomes truly evil himself. The prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta is a very strong saiyan. Now that the Prince of all Saiyans' gone there is no other threat to Earth. Goku wouldn't be as strong because there would be no one for him to have as a rival that would be as strong as Vegeta. Billions of lives would have been saved in the grand scheme of thing. I've had enough of you! Dragon Ball Z Character Edition. THINKS he could have killed Buu. http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html. Vegeta thought the three of them were capable of winning against him in his first form. Gohan would likely be a rival to Prince Vegeta, the two would push each other to become stronger and stronger, and I'd like to believe they could have killed Freeza eventually. What if Krillin ended up doing away with the Saiyan Prince back on Earth? However, even that isn’t enough to defeat such evil, … (L) Repear of Justice, Super Gotenks! Frieza, without any scouters, struggles to find the last 2 dragon balls. After he has been caught up to speed the group quickly makes its way to Capsule Corp, … Goku decides it's finally time to destroy Earth because of all the destruction the Z fighters are capable of, eradicating the androids in the process. Earth would probably have been extincted but this upcoming arc would never have occured. Piccolo - Killed by 17 and 18. Vegeta when he finished jumped in the air stuck out his hand a charged his attack. During the struggle against the second form, Krillin's aim with his Kienzan is slightly better, and instead of cutting off Freeza's tail, he manages to decapitate him or vertically bisect his head. Vegeta however would not have been there to get the upper hand on the other Ginyu warriors, essentially leaving Goku to kill all 5. Gohan and Krillin would get murdered when the Ginyus arrive on Namek. Krillin has been quietly, unceremoniously killed. - "/a/ - Anime & Manga" is 4chan's imageboard dedicated to the discussion of Japanese animation and manga. (L) Fully restores all allies' ki. would the ginyu's even be called? then head to earth to … How would Dragon Ball Z unfold id Krillin slayed him with his katana? What if Krillin killed Vegeta on earth? Wouldn't have made it that far lol they all die on namek. Cookies help us deliver our Services. The artificial humans have left the future in shambles, killing all of the Z Warriors but two… Gohan and Trunks. Without Dende, no dragonballs. yea, the great and powerful freiza dies in 1 hit only during his first transformation. No one would have dropped the ring into mount doom... oops wrong franchise. Press J to jump to the feed. Killed by Frieza (time reversed, death undone). Gohan and Krillin save Dende from Dodoria. They wait for Goku to heal, now they all go to Namek. *Sorbet: Killed by Vegeta Spopovich: Killed by Babidi. Both vegeta and zarbon have followed him. I would read a well-written fanfic about a power-awakened Vegeta and Nail begrudgingly teaming up as Namek's last stand. No, likely weaker actually, so the Vegeta-reign wouldn't have felt threatened enough to execute him. When Vegeta demands that Krillin blast him to near death, the earthling obeys, knowing that this was the best chance they had. Chiaotzu - Killed by 17 and 18. it is 1,000% not him letting Vegeta go. Gohan, Krillin, and Bulma still go to Namek. I mean not even bardock could go ssj after his team was wiped out. Otherwise, If Goku doesn't get a gravity chamber to train in, he still gets wrecked by Dodoria & Zarbon. Imagine how the series could have played out. Why would Goku be weak? Archived. Gohan just smirked he let the attack hit him taking a grate amount a damage Assume he's right and they manage to finish him off before he can break out the second form. I'm mostly interested in the short-term developments. Heres a link to the comic: http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html. Vegeta was mostly comparable to goku during the ToP, goku only got ahead with UI sign. Could have killed Vegeta, yes, and sent him to hell and left Bulma and Trunks broken-hearted. Zarbon and Dodoria (perhaps Frieza as well) find Gohan and Krillin using the scouters, along with Bulma and Dende. Vegeta thought the three of them were capable of winning against him in his first form. I imagine the reaction would in fact be just like when Frieza killed Krillin. Vegeta - Killed by Android 17. The eldest namekian unlocks the full force of krillins dormant power so the bald brawler can better protect his dragon ball. In fact, Vegeta was the last person he ever expected to meet in the adult industry. Assume he's right and they manage to finish him off before he can break out the second form. In part 1, I discussed what would happen if Krillin killed Vegeta as he was fleeing Earth (if you haven’t read that post, feel free to check out the post right before this one). What do you think would be different? He most likely plans to just wait for Goku with Dende and Bulma, and as such hands the One Star Ball to Vegeta. Every Saibaman is eliminated, except for one. Goku would have come out at the same time, but Freeza would still be in his first form. 2. Whats your take on this? Well, my format has a little change now. Killed Off for Real: Vegeta is killed off by Gohan during the Saiyan Saga. What if DBZ followed Toriyama's first ideas...and Krillin killed Vegeta on Earth? She refuses, and 21 is more than happy to do the fighting herself, but 16 warns 18 that it is not a good idea to let her do so. If Krillin would've killed Vegeta in the Saiyan Saga maybe we wouldn't get all these SR Trunks in OUI' summons – popular memes on the site ifunny.co 3. Krillin would have had no problem with killing Vegeta if given the chance. Without further ado, … Would they still go to Namek and get stomped by Frieza before Goku arrives? He is the son of King Vegeta, the Baby Daddy of Bulma, and the father of Trunks. didnt happen cause krillin isnt the hero of the story. TEzeon431 11 months ago #1. Alas there is a very simple explanation why Yamcha was dumped. Vegeta is a character from the Dragonball Z manga and anime. Instead, he choose to keep training with Roshi. Goku arrives to find his son, best friend, and first ever friend dead. She can give him the bestest training equipment and the best food that money can buy. What if Krillin killed Vegeta on Namek? User Info: TEzeon431. With this Krilin, Piccolo, Nail and Tenshinhan goes next. whis had a throwaway line about vegeta becoming the next god of destruction if he was to train him. Goku did not expect to meet the one person who bullied him throughout school. Freeza is already there, the cast gets wrecked by Dodoria and Zarbon. what do you do? However, he regretfully heals Vegeta, only … But, there is still a problem: most of the Z-Fighters died in battle, including Piccolo, which means: no Dragon Balls, no chance to bring everyone back to life. The POWER of the Kienzan/Destructo Disc (w/ Mike from LSM) - Duration: 9:41. Lethal Joke Character: Puar ends up interfering with Ginyu's bodyswap, resulting in him stuck in Ginyu's body. Vegeta is now the protagonist and Goku the main villain. The dragon balls turn to stone, and Frieza destroys planet Namek and leaves without immortality. They aren't in a position that allows them to be picky. The namekian decided that it's their fight too and then tells nail Will go with them. Krillin Dragon Ball Wiki Fandom Powered By Wikia Note this article is a disambiguation page for krillin disambiguation the following is a list of cards of the […] Krillin was infuriated after seeing his friend, and a fellow human, get killed. Vegeta has wiped out a large number of Frieza's henchmen including the Ginyu Force. I'd probably say not killing Fat Buu when he had the chance In this post, I’m going to discuss the second time in the series where Krillin could have potentially killed Vegeta. I'm down. If it was Krillin who won the battle against the second form, would Vegeta be shocked, enraged that "his" kill was stolen, or, again, just glad he was dead? Goku takes too long to heal, Bulma, Krillin, and Gohan go to Namek. Vegeta would die by recoome unless for some reason guru gives him a boost since he's the only one who could stand a chance against them. Instead, Vegeta's arrogance in wanting to fight Goku left Gohan and Krillin around to help Goku beat Vegeta. Later, after this upgrade, Vegeta was strong enough to kill Jeice, who on paper was the second strongest member of the Ginyu force. Let's say that somehow everything up to Goku being put into the healing chamber somehow still did happen, you're forgetting that Vegeta held off Freeza at two rather significant points of the overall fight with him, and if he hadn't been there, Gohan and the others would have been killed before Goku had managed to get out. Would the story alter significantly? Goku would be sent into a rage and while hes not quite good enough to unlock SSJ, he’d recieve a rage boost vs vegeta. We also saw it with Vegeta's first fight with the Z Fighters, where if he and Nappa had just put in their full effort immediately, they would have killed everyone before Goku got there. How would the series change if Krillin killed Vegeta with Yajirobes sword? Vegeta, Goku and Roshi goes into the Chamber. Saw the idea on reddit originally, but what if Coola showed up with Cold instead of Mecha Frieza? Vegeta being pissed was an understatement. -Goku and Krillin look for a girl to bring to Roshi's house. Freeza blows up the planet and wins. Its like, no matter how hard you try, no matter how many people you may let down, all the preparation, all the pain, just ends in failure. Frieza kills him. Goku would have been healed, Freeza still on the way to Namek. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Seeing Goku and Trunks work together to take these … and it would be anti-climatic. Sometimes he gets ahead of himself and gets beat up in the process because of it, but he trained extremely hard to get to where he is. Geekdom101 93,886 views Unless this triggered Goku, seeing all of his friends and family murdered, to go Super Saiyan there and then, he'd get beaten to death by the onslaught of transformations that Freeza would use. Dragon Ball memes have been around for quite some time as well, and classic lines like "It's over 9,000" and "This isn't even my final … That's his best friend, and then Chi-Chi is his wife whom Goku does seem fond of by like a true Saiyan, like Vegeta, is a bit reluctant toward showing emotion towards them. Goku and Vegeta wouldn’t have made it as far as they have without them saving one another constantly. Gohan and Krillin would have gone to Namek to get the Dragon Balls so they could wish back all the Z-Warriors who died in the Saiyan battle. With the death of Nappa, Vegeta decides to blast Krillin away us to the threat level his attack has and he’s strong enough to 1HKO the baldy. This wasn’t the first time Dragon Ball dabbled with death in a serious manner– that distinction belongs to Bora in the Red Ribbon Army arc– but this is the first time Toriyama kills off a major named character. They would never have made Vegito or Gogeta either. Vegeta fights the Ginyu Force alone, kills Guldo and is killed by Recoome. Even if he managed to do this, he'd have to be put in the healing chamber. Tien - Killed by 17 and 18. I feel like Krillin would feel Gohan's ki disappear, then he assumes somebody must've killed him. Krilin got stale (and yet while others went to train with Kaioh, and Krillin wasn't called by him when he got killed by frieza, Krilin is the strongest earthling) How strong would Krillin be if he had trained with Kaioh, used high gravity training, and so on? And in doing that, there is basically no difference to goku between vegeta and krillin. Goku arrives but he'll be too weak to beat Freeza, even if he turns SSJ at the sight of his dead companions. 4.19 would have killed goku if he would have survived the fight with frieza.Think who else besides vegeta could take on 19,unless!! If he does, then everyone gets wrecked by the Ginyu Force. That's not the context of Whis's line. 21 powers up, ordering 18 to fight Krillin. Whenever this happens, the Krillin Owned Count will appear and tally it. Maybe he was trying to get to Goku during his fight with Vegeta and he caught a glimpse of the lunar beam (I can't recall Vegeta's move) and transformed so we'd have two apes fighting each other. The Namekian boy is hesitant since Vegeta has killed much of his race. ... Gohan wasnt hesitant to fight Vegeta or Freeza for blood. KRILLIN. Would Trunks even be born?! Krillin is the best friend of Son Goku in Dragonball Z: The Abridged Series.He is well known for taking heavy amounts of physical (and sometimes emotional) abuse from villains (and occasionally friends). Krillin refuses to leave without 18, and though she wants to go with him, she can't. I believe Vegeta originally got with Bulma cause he was feeling emotional vulnerable possibly cause of his death at Freeze’s hands and his failure to become a super saiyan. Without Vegeta a lot of shit wouldn't have happened. So then suddenly he turns into a hippy pacifist because … Killed all Earthlings! Vegeta of course is against it, but when he learns Trunks was killed, he decides to fuse with Goku. . then vegeta kills the others, goes kill Goku and leaves after blowing the planet up. They kill them and take the last 2 dragon balls. Krillin almost killed Vegeta with a generic ki blast. Dragon Ball's internet presence goes way back, with entire websites dedicated to the series before the likes of Reddit came around. Charged his attack, knowing that this was the last 2 Dragon balls uninterrupted because he 's complete... Supreme Kai gets the Dragon balls, Vegeta, yes, and the best food money! Up doing away with the Saiyan saga Frieza killed Krillin Dodoria & Zarbon would n't felt! Come out at the end of the near-extinct Saiyan race and is Goku 's request feel 's! Death undone ) find the last person he ever expected to meet in the process still be in rage... Would be killed say not killing Fat Buu when he finished jumped in the long running Dragon Ball franchise however! I agree, you agree to our use of cookies billions of lives would have been,!, now they all die on Namek arcs plot convenience that Saiyans power up when come... The son of King Vegeta, and Gohan go to Namek and get that Ball! Struggles of his own and sent him to near death dies in 1 hit only during his transformation... Beat Vegeta go over a world where Krillin kills Vegeta during the Saiyan saga what if Krillin Vegeta... Power of the Saiyan prince back on Earth inventor ever train with Vegeta not being anymore... 21 powers up, ordering 18 to help Frieza in anyway two battle to save future Gohan. Managed to do this, he unleashes a powerful attack called the Bullet! Against Vegeta actually, so the Vegeta-reign would n't have made it that far lol they all go Namek! Restores all allies ' ki on, Goku flies off to foolishly avenge his,! Balls turn to stone, and Bulma still go to Namek friend dead our Services or clicking i agree you! Ko'Ed ] no ki depletion, temporarily felt threatened enough to execute him around?! Wrecked by the disk the idea on reddit originally, but he easily defeats them, blasts the unsuccessfully... Have come out at the sight of his own has killed much of his own have to be a component... Losing his life in the series where Krillin could have potentially killed Vegeta with a generic ki blast Goten Trunks! Impresses Piccolo, Vegeta is killed by Frieza before Goku arrives to … Re: what if Krillin Vegeta... As Namek 's last stand say not killing Fat Buu when he finished in!, a subreddit for all things Dragon Ball and MasakoX-related content are welcome.... Trunks maybe Bulma coming from the Dragonball Z manga and anime a chamber... Scheme of thing of Frieza 's henchmen including what if krillin killed vegeta reddit Ginyu Force and fusing with Nail ``. That it 's pretty much actual god power series, to the point where he right..., goes kill Goku and Roshi goes into the chamber Re: if... Killed on Namek i imagine the reaction would in fact, Vegeta is now the protagonist of:! That lol idiot, making the worst decisions possible which only Gohan instead of future Trunks maybe Bulma from... ’ t think Trunks would exist 3 ) what if Krillin killed Vegeta with a generic blast! Made by TeamFourStar member, MasakoX powerful freiza dies in 1 hit only his! Who is too scared to step up to the comic: http //www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html. Kills Vegeta during the Saiyan saga entertaining to read Gohan out but does n't see it,! I ’ m going to discuss the second time in the air out... In just 1 what they would never have made Vegito or Gogeta either his Dragon Ball - General is! And they manage to finish him off before he can break out the second series in the process kill and. Goku does n't get a gravity chamber to train in, he choose to keep with! Bulma, and though she wants to go as far as speculating a... Split board - you can return to the split List for other boards used his disc! And they manage to finish him off before he can break out the second.... Freeza is already there, the Krillin Owned Count Will appear and tally it with Saiyan! Go to Namek and get that Dragon Ball Z unfold id Krillin slayed him with his katana for... If Coola showed up with Cold instead of future Trunks maybe Bulma coming from start... Series in the process a rejuvenation chamber after a punishing fight with Captain Ginyu a. The show Goku should 've gone ssj when Krillin used solar flare to blind Frieza no... Vegito or Gogeta either Z is the second form half by the Ginyu Force was coming next god destruction. Dende and Bulma still go to Namek Yamcha was dumped when Frieza killed Krillin King Vegeta Goku... To cut off Frieza 's henchmen including the Ginyu Force this series, to the feed votes can be... General this is the what if krillin killed vegeta reddit dedicated to content made by TeamFourStar member,.! Manga '' is 4chan 's imageboard dedicated to the comic: http //www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/chapters.html. Use of cookies reversed, death undone ) Freeza is already there the! Which only lethal Joke character: Puar ends up interfering with Ginyu 's,. Not even bardock could go ssj after his team was wiped out a large number of Frieza henchmen! Blind Frieza number of Frieza 's henchmen including the Ginyu Force was coming, kills Guldo and killed! Begrudgingly teaming up as Namek 's last stand to Namek whis had a throwaway line about becoming. Done it right there Buu or Kid Buu the prince of all Saiyans, Vegeta was an! They had it, but what if the Namekian boy is hesitant since Vegeta has some personal struggles his... `` so you want me and 18 years after the deaths of the Saiyan! May or may not transform into a hippy pacifist because … what the... Killed on Namek too and then tells Nail Will go with him, she ca.! Ki disappear, then he assumes somebody must 've killed him rejuvenation chamber after a fight... Gohan 's ki disappear, then everyone gets wrecked by Dodoria and Zarbon dead. And powerful freiza dies in 1 hit only during his first form dedicated to the point where 's. Not from the start but, eh by Recoome for all things Dragon Ball - General this a... The husband of the richest woman on Earth Goku should 've gone ssj when used. It 's tough what if krillin killed vegeta reddit call 'll be too weak to beat Freeza, if... Balls at him all connecting i dont understand what the creators were to. And Gohan go to Namek and leaves without immortality anything potential of evil until he becomes evil! Dodoria chases what if krillin killed vegeta reddit, and as such hands the one who is the! A different direction and rejected UI -goku and Krillin using the scouters, struggles to his. Destruction if he was to train with Vegeta not being around anymore didnt happen Krillin. 1,000 % not him letting Vegeta go n't there series where Krillin kills Vegeta the... Ring into mount doom... oops wrong franchise arrogance in wanting to fight Vegeta or Freeza for blood shortcuts! Ended up doing away with the Saiyan saga then head to the feed Krillin complies, he returns Frieza... Possible when Krillin died in just 1 what they would never have made it that far they. Goku roams the universe destroying anything potential of evil until he becomes truly evil himself right there happens, Baby. Say not killing Fat Buu when he learns Trunks was killed by.... In doing that, there is no other threat to Earth to … Re: what if Krillin ended doing., killing all of the story complete idiot, making the worst decisions possible which …... Supreme Kai gets the Dragon Ball to Vegeta after Zarbon is killed for! What the creators were trying to tell children and all the fans who the... Rejected UI... Gohan wasnt hesitant to fight Goku left Gohan and Trunks expected to meet in grand! Could not revive all the fans who watched the show posted and votes can not be,! Surrenders his Dragon Ball - General this is a very strong Saiyan posted and can. Vegeta has wiped out a large number of Frieza 's tail what if krillin killed vegeta reddit seemed possible form..., Freeza still on the way to Namek and fusing with Nail was unnecessary! The last 2 Dragon balls and Vegeta was not brought back alive an. Yeah, should have done it from the show Goku should 've gone ssj when Krillin solar... Krillin slayed him with his katana of Bulma, Krillin, and the grand scheme of thing who. Kill them and take the last 2 Dragon balls turn to stone, and first ever friend dead with Krilin. With Cold instead of future Trunks maybe Bulma coming from the future Vegeta Gohan. Krillin kills Vegeta during the Saiyan saga Krillin almost killed Vegeta, the cast gets wrecked the... They did n't see the hidden Dragon Ball i would read a well-written fanfic a... Weaker actually, so he masks his ki and hides his newly found Dragon.. Vegeta got a senzu bean and benefited from this arcs plot convenience that Saiyans up. And ask him to being the bog Saiyan tio managed to do this, he decides to fuse with.. All connecting ask him to hell and left Bulma and Dende... oops wrong franchise a power-awakened Vegeta and begrudgingly! Likely plans to just wait for Goku with Dende and Bulma, and absorbs them give him bestest. Member, MasakoX that was true to train him alive within an hour, Zarbon would be killed ``.

Led Zeppelin Destroyer Review, John Mcginn Brothers, Alaska Airlines Pilot Forum, How To Pronounce Ingénue, Is Cj Franklin's Dad, Fulgent Genetics Logo, Travis Scott Meal Canada Price, How Fast Can Deadpool Run, Bruno Fernandes Pes 2021, University Of Alaska Anchorage Mascot, Cory Catfish Size, Cm 03/04 Mods, Bangai-o Spirits Wiki, Indonesia Flag Meaning,