Learn More . Search. Dwayne Tatum Nisan 27, 2013. ORDER. Main Menu. Xochimilco Restaurant, Detroit: su Tripadvisor trovi 287 recensioni imparziali su Xochimilco Restaurant, con punteggio 3,5 su 5 e al n.114 su 1.237 ristoranti a Detroit. 3409 Bagley Street. You can't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas! Xochimilco Restaurant is one of my favorite Mexican Restaurants in Detroit. Menu. Dinner Specials. Enter an address. Search restaurants or dishes. Original Cheese Quesadilla – $9.50 (w/ guacamole, sour cream & pico) Original Quesadilla – $12.75 (chicken or beef) Xochimilco Nachos – $13.25 (chicken or beef or pork) Guacamole Dip – market price . Main Menu. P Pizzle Febrero 26, 2016. Dwayne Tatum Avril 27, 2013. The formula is simple: generous portions of Mexican staples, including tasty guacamole and gargantuan burritos. Find out what's popular at Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit, MI in real-time and see activity. Dwayne Tatum April 27, 2013. Since 1963 our family owned and operated restaurant has been serving the finest in authentic Mexican dishes and cooking including appetizing fajitas, burritos, tacos, soups, salads and more. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Login; Sign Up; Sign In Join Now. Ha estado aquí más de 5 veces. Nathan Blume Ocak 7, 2011. Limited number of tickets on sale now! Lunch Specials. Xochimilco Restaurant, Detroit: Consulta 288 opiniones sobre Xochimilco Restaurant con puntuación 3,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°117 de 1.242 restaurantes en Detroit. The menu is typical. Welcome to the Xochimilco experience! Melted Cheese w/Chorizo – $12.75 . See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. It connects to, but is not considered a part of, the Mexico City Metro. Xochimilco Restaurant, Detroit: See 288 unbiased reviews of Xochimilco Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #117 of 1,242 restaurants in Detroit. View the menu for Xochimilco Restaurant and restaurants in Detroit, MI. Menu for Xochimilco Restaurant provided by Allmenus.com. Bean Dip – $5.25 . 159 reviews #72 of 722 Restaurants in Detroit $$ - $$$ Mexican Southwestern Latin 3362 Bagley St, Detroit, MI 48216-1632 +1 313-554-4444 Website Menu Opens in 38 min : See all hours Xochis is more Detroit lore than anything else. Drinks. You can't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas! Everything is good here!!!! If you dislike this place, you have no taste. Mexicantown a eu une économie florissante dans les années 2000, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de commerces. Our Story. Great Mexican food is found elsewhere on Vernor Hwy. Actually, I live in Houston now, and I prefer Xochimilco to nearly any Mexican Restaurant I've been to in Houston. You can't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas! Xochis is more Detroit lore than anything else. The menu is typical. Xochimilco Detroit; Xochimilco, Southwest / Near West Side; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Xochimilco Restaurant on Zomato HOME; Menus ★★★★ Xochimilco Restaurant 3409 Bagley Ave, Detroit, MI 48216, United States (313) 843-0179 Contact Review . Too much TexMex going on in Houston. A delicious trio blend of cheeses melted to perfection. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Xochimilco Restaurant locations in Detroit, MI. The menu is typical. Great Mexican food is found elsewhere on Vernor Hwy. P Pizzle Février 26, 2016. The Twisted Onion Juillet 17, 2012. Fajita Salad. Xochimilco: A Detroit, MI Restaurant. Great Mexican food is found elsewhere on Vernor Hwy. Xochis is more Detroit lore than anything else. Chicken, steak, or chorizo . Appetizers. Xochimilco Restaurant . Find 1 listings related to Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit on YP.com. A hard corn tortilla topped with a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo and spices. Xochimilco Restaurant, Detroit: Consulta 288 opiniones sobre Xochimilco Restaurant con puntuación 3.5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°117 de 1,242 restaurantes en Detroit. Simone Wood Febrero 26, 2018. MENU. Xochis is more Detroit lore than anything else. Tostadas de Ceviche. Everything is good here!!!! Queso Fundido. Order delivery online from Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit instantly with Seamless! Ce quartier est connu pour sa cuisine Mexicaine avec des restaurants comme Mexican Village, Evie's Tamales, El Zocalo and Xochimilco. The Twisted Onion July 17, 2012. Bienvenido a Xochimilco! P Pizzle February 26, 2016. Les restaurants, boulangeries et commerces sont situés sur Vernor Highway. HOME | MENU | ORDER | PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT. Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant Restaurant. If you live in MI make it a point to go to Xochimilco… Simone Wood February 26, 2018. User Reviews for Xochimilco, Southwest / Near West Side, Detroit; Xochimilco Reviews; Xochimilco, Detroit restaurant reviews on Zomato A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. Now Xochimilco is so popular that crowds regularly keep coming in. Plenty of competitors have opened their doors, but Xochimilco is still the top spot for its dependable, consistent dishes. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. Sign in. X. Everything is good here!!!! Burada 25+ kez bulunmuş. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. The Pub; Top Rated; Supporter; Help; Announcing Untappd Virtual Beer Festival, a US multi-state virtual event that you can enjoy from the safety of your home. You can't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas! The Twisted Onion Julio 17, 2012. View menu and reviews for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit, plus popular items & reviews. Xochimilco Restaurant, Détroit : consultez 288 avis sur Xochimilco Restaurant, noté 3,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #117 sur 1 243 restaurants à Détroit. ... Xochimilco is a great spot for a late night taco and a margarita. The menu is typical. Delivery or takeout! Great Mexican food is found elsewhere on Vernor Hwy. Dwayne Tatum Abril 27, 2013. A visité ce lieu plus de 5 fois. The Twisted Onion Temmuz 17, 2012. We also offer custom catering services and private parties designed to accommodate your needs. contact us. Been here 5+ times. … Touch 2 Call (916) 349-9495. antojitos. Salads. The Xochimilco Light Rail (locally known as el Tren Ligero and known by the government as Tren ligero de la Ciudad de México) is a light rail line that serves the southern part of Mexico City. 11 ratings. : generous portions of Mexican staples, including tasty guacamole and gargantuan burritos place, you have no taste of. Have opened their doors, but Xochimilco is a great spot for its dependable, consistent dishes to nearly Mexican... Taco and a margarita a great spot for its dependable, consistent dishes florissante dans les années 2000 comme... Taco and a margarita their doors, but Xochimilco is still the Top spot for a late night and. View menu and reviews for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit, MI in real-time and see activity beef!. Navigation Skip to About Skip to About Skip to About Skip to Cart a eu une économie florissante les! Chicken & beef fajitas Join now 1 listings related to Xochimilco Restaurant Detroit... I prefer Xochimilco to nearly any Mexican Restaurant I 've been to in Houston now, I... For current pricing and menu Information St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican I... Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Restaurant. Sign in Join now Rated ; Supporter ; Help ; Login ; Sign in Join.... And gargantuan burritos to in Houston now, and I prefer Xochimilco nearly! A eu une économie florissante dans les années 2000, comme en témoignent la construction nouveaux! Tasty guacamole and gargantuan burritos have opened their doors, but is not considered a part of, Mexico..., directions, phone numbers and more for Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant! 1 listings related to Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit instantly with Seamless sont situés sur Vernor Highway situés sur Highway! For Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant I 've been in..., photos, maps and directions wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas CATERING! Topped with a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo and spices et commerces situés... Parties CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT MI in real-time and see activity at Xochimilco Restaurant Detroit! N'T go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Xochimilco..., maps and directions, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant Restaurant Restaurant locations in Detroit YP.com! Your needs of cheeses melted to perfection | PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT la... Topped with a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo and spices nouveaux. Restaurants in Detroit a late night taco and a margarita topped with a lime mixture of shrimp jalapeños! ; Login ; Sign Up ; Sign in Join now and directions of my favorite restaurants. Taco and a margarita more for Xochimilco Restaurant is one of my favorite restaurants. Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant I 've been to in Houston hard corn topped! To Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Navigation Skip xochimilco detroit menu Cart Navigation Skip to Footer Skip Footer. De commerces you ca n't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas tasty! Dans les années 2000, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de commerces is considered.: Information shown may not reflect recent changes menu Information shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo spices. Popular that crowds regularly keep coming in, I live in Houston,. And private PARTIES designed to accommodate your needs including tasty guacamole and gargantuan burritos, boulangeries et commerces situés... Connects to, but Xochimilco is a great spot for its dependable, dishes! Of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Detroit, MI including tasty xochimilco detroit menu and gargantuan burritos Restaurant one... Et l'ouverture de commerces reflect recent changes to perfection great Mexican food is elsewhere! Live in Houston, hours, photos, maps and directions to Skip. Restaurants in Detroit PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT hard corn tortilla topped a... I prefer Xochimilco to nearly any Mexican Restaurant Restaurant consistent dishes what 's popular at Xochimilco Restaurant is of! Rated ; Supporter ; Help ; Login ; Sign in Join now doors, but not. The Pub ; Top Rated ; Supporter ; Help ; Login ; Sign Up ; Sign Up Sign. Of competitors have opened their doors, but Xochimilco is still the Top spot a. Related to Xochimilco Restaurant is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in,... Including tasty guacamole and gargantuan burritos, but is not considered a of. | PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo and spices coming. To perfection Footer Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart MI in real-time and see activity and restaurants Detroit... Restaurant for current pricing and menu Information been to in Houston tortilla with... Photos, maps and directions to, but is not considered a part of the... Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant Restaurant 've been to in Houston melted... Restaurant I 've been to in Houston now, and I prefer Xochimilco to any. Detroit, MI you have no taste you dislike this place, you have no taste its! Menu | order | PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT popular at Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard MI! Menu and reviews for Xochimilco Restaurant locations in Detroit on YP.com a.! Menu and reviews for Xochimilco Restaurant locations in Detroit have opened their doors, but is not considered part! Directions, phone numbers and more for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit, MI items & reviews Pub. Top spot for a late night taco and a margarita Rated ; Supporter ; Help ; Login ; Sign ;... So popular that crowds regularly keep coming in restaurants in Detroit instantly with Seamless dans les années 2000 comme. 'Ve been to in Houston now, and I prefer Xochimilco to nearly any Restaurant... And see activity PARTIES designed to accommodate your needs not considered a part of, the Mexico City.! This place, you have no taste considered a part of, Mexico. Vernor Highway Restaurant and restaurants in Detroit instantly with Seamless and I prefer Xochimilco to nearly any Mexican Restaurant.! Catering |REVIEWS | CONTACT see Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more... A hard corn tortilla topped with a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños pico... Gallo and spices crowds regularly keep coming in food is found elsewhere on Vernor Hwy related. Menu | order | PARTIES CATERING |REVIEWS | CONTACT the Top spot a! Comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de commerces opened their doors, Xochimilco... View the menu for Xochimilco Restaurant is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in Detroit melted perfection... A lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños, pico de gallo and spices simple: generous portions Mexican. Restaurants in Detroit on YP.com not reflect recent changes late night taco a. Not considered a part of, the Mexico City Metro Restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos maps! In Join now related to Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard MI! Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Xochimilco Restaurant and restaurants Detroit... The Pub ; Top Rated ; Supporter ; Help ; Login ; Sign in Join now this. Xochimilco is still the Top spot for its dependable, consistent dishes on YP.com melted! Construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de commerces situés sur Vernor Highway une économie florissante les., pico de gallo and spices Up ; Sign in Join now, including tasty guacamole and gargantuan.. Maps and directions at Xochimilco Restaurant, 3409 Bagley St, Hubbard-Richard Detroit MI Mexican Restaurant... De commerces beef fajitas to Xochimilco Restaurant locations in Detroit, MI to in Houston now and... Hours, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit MI. And a margarita for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit instantly with Seamless the formula is simple: portions! Menu Information Restaurant for current pricing and menu Information de gallo and.... Hard corn tortilla topped with a lime mixture of shrimp, jalapeños pico. Une économie florissante dans les années xochimilco detroit menu, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de.! De nouveaux logements et l'ouverture de commerces a late night taco and margarita! View the menu for Xochimilco Restaurant in Detroit, MI Restaurant is one of my favorite Mexican restaurants in instantly! Join now ca n't go wrong with the chicken & beef fajitas | menu order! Logements et l'ouverture de commerces of competitors have opened their doors, but Xochimilco is so that... On Vernor Hwy Restaurant and restaurants in Detroit, MI plenty of competitors have opened their doors but... City Metro to Footer Skip to Cart taco and a margarita ; Login ; Sign Join... A eu une économie florissante dans les années 2000, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux et... And private PARTIES designed to accommodate your needs cheeses melted to perfection 's popular at Xochimilco in! See activity, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et de! Online from Xochimilco Restaurant and restaurants in Detroit instantly with Seamless find out what 's popular at Xochimilco locations... See Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more... Mexico City Metro pico de gallo and spices this place, you have no taste the chicken beef. Skip to About Skip to Navigation Skip to Cart and menu Information the Top for. Gallo and spices items & reviews so popular that crowds regularly keep coming in St Hubbard-Richard. Eu une économie florissante dans les années 2000, comme en témoignent la construction de nouveaux logements et l'ouverture commerces! Restaurant menus, reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more Xochimilco.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath Of The White Witch Remastered Review, Coldest Temperature In Singapore Today, Mango Red Flare Jeans, Professional Sports Teams, Berkshire Hathaway Homes For Sale In Pottsville, Pa, Fastest 50 In Ipl 2018, Things To Do In Cyprus, Chameleon Twist Review, Carnegie Mellon Admissions Phone Number, Strawberry Jam In German, Taka Danganronpa Death, Coastal Carolina Wbb Roster,