Wonderful experience today! No delivery fee on your first order. After we apologized for being late and under-organized, our female server genuinely assured us that we were ok, and not to worry. 972-234-3474 Sushi not overloaded with ‘cream cheese’ or including fillers like cucumbers. This is just your average Japanese restaurant. My friend had a different ramen and octopus balls. The atmosphere of the restaurant is casual and friendly. MENU. ... TOUR. Thin and tasty. The service is great. 214-618-8379 ~ Business Hour ~ Lunch: Monday through Friday. The food choices were limited and rather pricey. Ramen noodles are home made. Order food online at Yama Izakaya, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 36 unbiased reviews of Yama Izakaya, ranked #868 on Tripadvisor among 2,554 restaurants in Charlotte. The service was impeccable--even though we arrived with a little under an hour before their kitchen was to close! A drink special is a drink special. Finally, the food is fine for izakaya standards. It was actually like a cross between zaru soba and yamakake, and it was just horrendous. Avenir Light is a clean and stylish font favored by designers. Yama Izakaya: Best authentic japanese restaurant in NC! It's easy. 1.6K likes. Order food online at Yama Izakaya, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 36 unbiased reviews of Yama Izakaya, ranked #872 on Tripadvisor among 2,558 restaurants in Charlotte. Everyone is on top of their game here.More. About 7 friends and myself trickled in to seat ourselves at our table (that we, regrettably, had not reserved in advance in...order to give them notice) on a Friday night. Not a third party platform. MENU. All rights reserved. Sake Bar, Ramen, Yakitori. Highly recommendMore. of 4 around $100 bucks was not bad. Ramen noodles are home made. Order online from Yama Izakaya & Sushi, Plano TX 75024. Sorry, this address is outside our delivery area. Pan fried pork dumplings.$7.50 Pork bone broth.$14.00 Spicy miso broth.$13.00 Spicy tuna, avocado, topped... A la Carte. All ten were fantastic. Click here to add your own text and edit me. Very friendly and attentive. ADD ITEMS TO GET STARTED. You. Extended Stay America Hotels in Charlotte, Hotels near Levine Museum of the New South, Hotels near (USA) Concord Regoinal Airport, Asian Restaurants with Delivery in Charlotte, Japanese Restaurants for Lunch in Charlotte, Late Night Mexican Restaurants in Charlotte, Restaurants for Group Dining in Charlotte, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Charlotte, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Charlotte, American Restaurants for Lunch in Eagle Lake, Outdoor Seating Restaurants in Barclay Downs. MENU. Maybe it's the area and the only Japanese like place, so they can charged a bit more. Yama Sushi 8989 Forest Lane #112 Dallas, Texas 75243. My friends and I regularly come to eat here and have never been disappointed. Shigekazu Tateno, who delicately prepared our sushi, is the owner/chef with 18 years experience in Dallas. This place is amazing! Food was very good although the servings are a bit small. © Yama Sushi & Izakaya. Family...of 4 around $100 bucks was not bad. Yama Izakaya & Sushi 8600 Preston Road., Ste 120 Plano, Texas 75024. Everyone is on top of their game here. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Rumor is, this shopping center has been sold and the future of the current tenants is unknown so take advantage and enjoy this lovely establishment while you can. Lunch Menu. Yama Izakaya, Charlotte, North Carolina. They have a large selection of food and drinks to choose from. 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM. The food was absolutely amazing and I will definitely be back. Ramen. Plaza Midwood location is permanently closed due to redevelopment of the shopping center, we are searching for the next possible location...stay tuned However, I had a very bizarre bowl of yamakake which made me wonder if anyone who owns/operates the establishment has ever really tried yamakake. Yama Sushi & Izakaya is Sushi restaurant in Portland, OR. There is plenty of parking since it is in the same shopping center as the Five Guys, Roco and Bistro La Bon. Reserve a table at Yama Sushi & Izakaya, Portland on Tripadvisor: See 29 unbiased reviews of Yama Sushi & Izakaya, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #704 of 4,395 restaurants in Portland. Although they had quite a variety of small plate options, if you're looking for some real food, this is not the place for you. Sunday - Thursday: 12:00 - 3:00pm, 4:30 - 9:00pm Friday and Saturday: 12:00 - 3:00pm, 4:30 - 9:30pm only take-outs and grubhub delivery service. However, I had a very bizarre bowl of yamakake which made me wonder if anyone who owns/operates the establishment has ever really tried yamakake. It was actually like a cross between zaru soba and yamakake, and it was just horrendous. YouMore, First time in Charlotte for a 4 day visit and we stopped in here. I DO remember the cocktail I chose being beyond my (occasionally somewhat snobbish) expectations--it was a vodka and sake based Cucumber Martini...YUM! All info on Yama Izakaya & Sushi in Carrollton - Call to book a table. Spare ribs were on one plate, a yellow-fin tuna and another sushi offering on another--it was almost too much to recount! Menu. Sat 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM. Yama Izakaya Popular Items. This is the best Izakaya I've been to in Oregon. You are ordering direct from our store. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! Sometimes, Yama has a drink special, but that does not constitute consistently cheap drinks every...day. The Japanese restaurant posted on social media that its lease was expiring. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Yama Izakaya&Sushi at 2625 Old Denton Rd #920 in Carrollton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. At true izakayas, the sense of urgency by the waitstaff is prevalent. Yama Izakayas is a authentic Japanese restaurant serves homemade tonkotsu ramen, yakitori, and unique small bites. Order takeaway and delivery at Yama Izakaya & Sushi, Plano with Tripadvisor: See 39 unbiased reviews of Yama Izakaya & Sushi, ranked #78 on Tripadvisor among 992 restaurants in Plano. I'm a paragraph. Not at Yama. We have octopus balls that were sort of like arancini with grilled tentacle inside and sort of a cheese that is deep fried...PHENOMENAL! ORDER ONLINE. Combined with pork bellies to provide a rich broth. 1.6K likes. I would pay a bit more to go to one of the Japanese restaurants Uptown. Specialty Rolls. Japanese delivered from yama izakaya legacy at Yama Izakaya & Sushi, 240 Legacy Dr #100, Plano, TX 75023, USA. You are ordering direct from our store. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 1324 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205-5010. Yama Izakaya located just minutes from downtown Charlotte– It is a causal and friendly drinking restaurant/pub with inexpensive and unique Japanese cuisine. Wow. Finally, the food is fine for izakaya standards. Nice texture with a snap. I was there on a Wednesday night and there were hardly anyone in there (maybe 6 other people). IMO, nothing special about the ramens - although they seem a bit overpriced. Gallery © Copyright 2020 Yama Sushi & Yama Izakaya & Sushi. The restaurant it self seems very chick. The service was great, from the hostess to the food runners. Not a third party platform. Great place to go on a date too! Our favorite dishes were the pork belly buns, the yakitori sampler and the bombastic roll. Nice texture with a snap. The service was friendly and fast. Keith was our primary server and he did a great job. I would highly advise anyone in the Charlotte/Plaza Midwood area to try it out. Rumor is, this shopping center has been sold and the future of the current tenants is unknown so take advantage and enjoy this lovely establishment while you can. At true izakayas, the sense of urgency by the waitstaff is prevalent. Yama Izakaya, Charlotte, North Carolina. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Menu Small Bites - Kitchen Small Bites - Sushi Bar Soups Salads A La Carte Specialty Rolls Maki Rolls Temaki Hand Rolls Assortment Sets Entrées Ramen Yakitori Sweets Lunch Menu … Thin and tasty. Order takeaway and delivery at Yama Izakaya, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 36 unbiased reviews of Yama Izakaya, ranked #871 on Tripadvisor among 2,547 restaurants in Charlotte. An izakaya has three main components: 1) really cheap drinks; 2) lightning fast service; and 3) decent, inexpensive food which, if you're with friends, you can pass around and share. We ordered a variety of items we knew about and some the server recommended. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Soup and Salad. Yama Izakayas is a authentic Japanese restaurant serves homemade tonkotsu ramen, yakitori, and unique small bites. We have octopus balls that were sort of like arancini with grilled tentacle inside and sort of a cheese that is deep fried...PHENOMENAL! More. just "ok". We began ordering our first round of drinks and small plates with little deliberation. I had the miso ramen and beef negimaki. I was there on a Wednesday night and there were hardly anyone in there (maybe 6 other people). It's almost a typical strip mall type restaurant. Striped bass.$4.00 Yellowtail.$6.00 Flounder.$4.00 Crab sticks.$4. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. If you're looking for great food, delicious drinks, courteous service, and a comfortable and stylish setting--Yama is where you want to find yourself! I DO remember the cocktail I chose being beyond my (occasionally somewhat snobbish) expectations--it was a vodka and sake based Cucumber Martini...YUM! YES! View menu and reviews for Yama Izakaya & Sushi in Carrollton, plus popular items & reviews. Get menu, photos and location information for Yama Izakaya in Charlotte, NC. - See 36 traveler reviews, 29 candid photos, … Kudos for trying to be unique, but why bastardize two wondeful Japanese dishes?More, A friend took me here for dinner because I'm not from the area. 7 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 69 reviews, 📸 10 photos - Yama Izakaya & Sushi menu in Carrollton. Service was exceptional. YOUR CART IS EMPTY Oddly enough, the Tonkatsu Ramen, our primary reason for the visit, was...just "ok". Its last day of operating will be Dec. 15. It's almost a typical strip mall type restaurant. Order online and track your order live. They have a great good variety of sake and the Ramen with pork bone broth is my absolute favorite! Delivery & Pickup Options - 404 reviews of Yama Sushi & Izakaya "Yama Izakaya is finally open! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? 11:30pm – 2:30pm Dinner: Monday through Saturday. Not at Yama. I agree to be contacted for coupons, discounts and other related information. There is plenty of parking since it is in the same shopping center as the Five Guys, Roco and Bistro La Bon. Yama Izakaya located just minutes from downtown Charlotte– It is a causal and friendly drinking restaurant/pub with inexpensive and unique Japanese cuisine. Maki Rolls or Tamaki. RESERVATION. A drink special is a drink special. Cucumber topped with dried bonito flakes with spicy sauce. I would highly advise anyone in the Charlotte/Plaza Midwood area to try it out. Deep-fried tofu topped with grated daikon radish, grated ginger, and dried bonito flakes with tempura sauce. Flash-fried Japanease peppers. There were a few other couples/groups in the restaurant, but it was mostly empty at this point in the evening. Kudos for trying to be unique, but why bastardize two wondeful Japanese dishes? RESERVATION. Be sure to try our chicken. Sunday. I have been there at least four times (the last being two weeks ago), and the service is fine for American standards but not for Izakaya standards. Yama Izakaya is closing in Plaza Midwood after six years. We know japanese food like the back of our hand here at Yama Izakaya & sushi 🍣 based in Carrollton. Please place Pickup order. 5:00pm – 10:30pm. Relaxed Small Plate Dinner with Friends? More. Highly recommend. We began ordering our first round of drinks and small plates with little deliberation. is located is in a strip mall near the Dollar Store - the restaurant is on one end of the strip mall and the Dollar Store is at the other end. Great atmosphere, decor, staff, presentation, and most importantly the quality of the food was exceptional! Everything was very quick to some out and AMAZINGLY fresh and inspired! Does this restaurant offer table service? Maybe it's the area and the only Japanese like place, so they can charged a bit more. Or book now at one of our other 3942 great restaurants in Charlotte. ORDER ONLINE. My friend had a different ramen and octopus balls. Combined with pork bellies to provide a rich broth. The service was great, from the hostess to the food runners. I've been to a lot of different Japanese places in a lot of different areas across the U.S. and beyond. day. Order food online at Yama Izakaya, Charlotte with Tripadvisor: See 36 unbiased reviews of Yama Izakaya, ranked #873 on Tripadvisor among 2,556 restaurants in Charlotte. We offer authentic drinking foods, such as Takoyaki, Yakitori, Sunagimo (chicken gizzard) Kara-age, also some unique and modern dishes, along with Beer, Sake, Shochu. (spice level varies on season). If you think this is a mistake, please call us to place your delivery order. Yama Izakaya & Sushi - - Rated 4.8 based on 62 Reviews "The thing I noticed about Yama is that it's an authentic Japanese restaurant. 980.265.1528 ... Prices on this menu are set directly by the Merchant. more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Table Service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Atmosphere is very nice. I had the miso ramen and beef negimaki. Ordered 10 different appetizers to share with four people. The ambiance was nice and we did not feel rushed. Great atmosphere, service and amazing food. 6:00pm - 2:00am. After we apologized for being late and under-organized, our female server genuinely assured us that we were ok, and not to worry. Sake sampler is outstanding. 11641 Waverly Center Drive Suite K-2 Charlotte, NC 28277. Delivery or takeout! Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Yama Sushi & Izakaya. Best Japanese experience in Charlotte, simple goodness of fresh fish pleasingly served. It's easy on the eyes and a great go to font for titles, paragraphs & more. The service is great. There were a few other couples/groups in the restaurant, but it was mostly empty at this point in the evening. The area where the restaurant...is located is in a strip mall near the Dollar Store - the restaurant is on one end of the strip mall and the Dollar Store is at the other end. Thanks. Try the desserts they are definitely different and delicious, Having grown up eating Japanese food all life and enjoying the cuisine in major cities, had given up finding a serious Japanese food here in Charlotte. Nigiri two pieces or sashimi three pieces. The bathroom looks beautiful and even has a fancy Japanese style toilet that I was too afraid to mess for fear of breaking it, lol! 1324 Central Ave, Charlotte, NC 28205 • More info. IMO, nothing special about the ramens - although they seem a bit overpriced. Get delivery from yama izakaya legacy super-fast to your door. Order online from Yama Izakaya & Sushi, Carrollton TX 75007. Sake sampler is outstanding. 2038 SE Clinton St., Portland, OR 97202 | Phone: 503.231.2859 Website Design by Miso Web Design by Miso Web Design Small Bites. I would pay a bit more to go to one of the Japanese restaurants Uptown.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. order to give them notice) on a Friday night. Simple sashimi and sushi delicately prepared showing the...simple goodness of fresh fish pleasingly served. Yama Asian Fusion 720 Governor Morrison st #E130 Charlotte, NC 28211 704.295.0905 I have been there at least four times (the last being two weeks ago), and the service is fine for American standards but not for Izakaya standards. Spare ribs were on one plate, a yellow-fin tuna and another sushi offering on another--it was almost too much to recount! HOME. Everything was very quick to some out and AMAZINGLY fresh and inspired! If you're looking for great food, delicious drinks, courteous service, and a comfortable and stylish setting--Yama is where you want to find yourself!More. The bathroom looks beautiful and even has a fancy Japanese style toilet that I was too afraid to mess for fear of breaking it, lol! Get quick answers from Yama Izakaya staff and past visitors.

Tiny Bug Crawling On My Computer Screen, Lecom Post Bacc Reddit, Will Iron Man Return After Endgame, Melina Gallo Age, Drumrush Caravan Park, North Coast Athletic Conference Football 2020, Basketball Players From San Diego,