I have my own Merkur 180. One is genetic: if you have thick, curly hair you are much more likely to experience razor bumps. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gillette SkinGuard Men's Razor Blade Refills, 12Count at Amazon.com. Gillette Skinguard Razor › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. The razor shaves hair and protects the skin thanks to its unique SkinGuard positioned between the blades. I love shaving with this razor. Account. It really is great for those with sensitive skin! Interesting thought…I think so! Also check out my content on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest! As well, the handle features a “tear drop” style bulge at the end, providing a lot of security in the hand. Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive ist der erste Rasierer, der speziell für Männer mit empfindlicher Haut entwickelt wurde StiWa Testsieger 2020 Men face many pressures in life, shaving shouldn’t be one of them. Big difference between THIS review and my new razor is the addition of a “Power©”. Robert has always had a terrible time finding a razor that doesn't burn or leave him with bumps -- until now. It is proprietary technology for Gillette. Read All 5 Reviews | Write a Review Gillette® SkinGuard is our first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. I guess that you have to give up a smooth close shave if you have sensitive skin or get razor bumps. “Irritation, stinging, redness and burning are commonly encountered by some male patients during and after they’ve shaved. I think the Gillette Skinguard sensitive is a good razor, giving an effective & close shave. Please let me know in the comments below! So here is my Gillette SkinGuard review. “We are delighted to continue our 117 year history of innovation to provide a better shaving experience for all men. “In regards to why we decided to move forward with a two blade razor, the final design of the razor we launch is always based on the design that performed best in our consumer testing. It seems one of the most common ways to try and reduce irritation was to use hot water during a shave, around 50% off those who participated have used this method, unfortunately only 12% found that this helped the issue. Self-confidence is affected with some men thinking there is no solution”, “It’s great that Gillette has addressed this important issue by introducing the SkinGuard Sensitive razor and that the research behind the product has been recognised by the British Skin Foundation.”. Nothing matches the SkinGuard and despite the above statement from Michael Miller, the blades do have a single edge trimmer blade on the opposite side of the blades. Many shavers are all at a similar price point unless you are going to risk a potential massacre with those budget throwaway multi-packs! Every shave had been a struggle to avoid bumps and ingrown hairs. Considering how the “SkinGuard Strip” works, and how this razor is marketed, I do not find it particularly surprising that I can’t get that glass-like, BBS finish. Also without the trimmer like on the fusion blades I have to have another razor to trim around my mustache. There is a slight curve to both the head and the base, providing a solid grip. Disclaimer: No one was paid during this review composition. Let’s dive in. Mark, would this be similar to shaving with a Leaf Razor with a blade in position one and three? If you don’t have a Fusion handle you can get the SkinGuard with a handle. As stated Gillette have produced a special Shave Gel to go with the razor and I have used that for my six shaves. Have you tried the Gillette SkinGuard razor? I picked one up to try for myself. One weekly email with article summaries, tutorials, product discounts. With this razor, I could hear the razor cutting, but there was none of the usual tugging feeling on my skin. As well as this review offering something different to my readers, it is also a massive change in my appearance too. BIC actually makes several single blade disposables now, which one are you looking at? The first blade is designed to tug on the hair and the following blade(s) cut it. The lubrication all around the blades seems to be effective, but I'm not sure the skinguard really works, as I still had a couple of small cuts as I shaved. First impressions are one of the most important factors in nearly everything in life, the look of your shaver is no different, you want to pick it up and admire its shape each morning before completing that task in hand. It works to minimise tug and pull and cut hair … No other razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin incorporates the unique SkinGuard, which is placed where blades 2, 3 and 4 typically sit. Shaving sometimes can cause skin issues like irritation, redness, bumps, and flaky skin. It just doesn’t feel like shaving to me. In fact, over the course of the following two weeks in which I shaved every day before I began writing this review, each daily shave was just as remarkable as that very first encounter. During the course of a normal shave routine you will undoubtedly trap a few pieces of excess hair between the blades, from past experiences this can sometimes be quite troublesome to remove easily, but with the Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive it only took a couple of seconds under the tap to shift any stubborn strands without too much trouble, another bonus! Your email address will not be published. (4 inches handle razor) All I want a SkinGuard with a “metal” handle razor, but not plastic crap! Do you suffer from sensitive skin and would be looking at trying it out? Thank you for the honest review, Adam. Easily affordable (In My Opinion!) Gillette Skinguard review It seems for all of my 45 years of shaving I have not understood how best to use razors. Glad you like the review Kathrine! This one is the sensitive which is designed not to pull the hairs too much (it’s why it has less blades) which causes irritation, which might be why it doesn’t seem as close. Hopefully the SkinGuard works well for you! Finally removing all of my facial hair after a large amount of time was also a big surprise for me when I looked in the mirror! Read genuine and unbiased product reviews from our customers. but with Gillette i love … This brand of razors is so popular. 4.9 5 0 34 34 Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is Gillette's first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. If it’s not treated, over time it could result in Keloid scarring: There are a number of factors that can lead to razor bumps. Bei der Rasur mit dem SkinGuard Sensitive Flexball Rasierer erhältst Du ein glattes Rasurergebnis, das jedoch sanfter zur Haut ist und Hautreizungen sowie eingewachsene Haare vermeidet. I am simple loving how easy it is to shave using the Gillette razor.. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Buy it: https://geni.us/skinguard. Like other Gillette razors we’ve tested, it just seems to ooze quality. This quote from Dr Walayat Hussain, Consultant Dermatologist and British Skin Foundation spokesperson, sums up the underlying issues of sensitive skin problems. I’m a wet shaver. I’ll have to experiment. It is not designed to give the closest shave possible, though it can still provide a very good shaves. Thanks Jessica! Thanks for sharing your views on it, Greg! How does Amazon calculate star ratings? After trying Gillette's SkinGuard razor and being left with smooth skin and no irritation, he happily gives it a five-star rating. The shape of the SkinGuard handle is very nice. Search. I like the color scheme and how they got rid of the Flexball technology, I don’t think it made that big of a difference. Time for another review on my men’s fashion blog, only this time it is something a little bit unique. – I added a pre-shave oil to the PURE product and it performed much better) and got a less messy shave with a cleaner razor “track” across the skin. The majority of multi-bladed style razors use each of the individual blades to tug the hair out of the follicle, then whilst they are extended, proceeds to trim them away, once the blade passes by and the hair retracts, the hair will have been trimmed below the skin’s surface. Skip to main content en - GBP Change Gillette UK. I love the lack of irritation. > Mantic59’s favorite products on Amazon + Gillette Heritage Razor This was the response: “As a blade edge engages a hair it both cuts and lifts. The shave was also very close to my skin, with the positioning of the blades optimally removing even the awkwardly positioned hairs from my face and neck. I want a “metal handle”, because it’s easy to grip and perfect balance. I consider myself an amateur shaver at best, with so much time passing since I last took a blade anywhere near my facial hair! However, the Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is marked at a very reasonable RRP. Also I’m not happy with the handle,because that handle is too plastic. Required fields are marked *. A Brush Friendly Shaving Cream From Gillette? I’ll stick with the old school wet shaving tradition. Worked for me! If, after shaving, hair curls back into the skin instead of straight out the follicle as it grows (this can happen in several different ways as shown in the image above) it can make a raised red bump (Pseudofolliculitis barbae) on the skin, often looking like pimples if it becomes infected. Sleek, modern and functional with eye-catching branding and colouring, potential customers will be instantly drawn to the shaver and know exactly what it offers with ease. This is where their brand new product steps in from the shadows – The Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive. Now, when I say I’ve been looking, I’ve tried all sorts of gimmicks and attractions, even resorting to Ladies razors like the “Flicker©” and electric ones too. As soon as you place the blade against your skin and begin to slide it down your face, it is a smooth action, at no point did the razor get stuck or caught in any difficult sections (which was all too common when I used to previously shave). After finding out all this information, Gillette decided to take action and were determined to find a way to make skin irritation whilst shaving a thing of the past. I switched to more mainstream, brushless shave creams, including Cremo, Pacific Shaving, Nancy Boy, and Gillette’s new PURE shave cream (for more on PURE see A Brush Friendly Shaving Cream From Gillette? Gillette UK. Write a review. My first couple of shaves with the Gillette SkinGuard were decent, if a little messy: I used traditional shave cream with a shaving brush and the lubricant on the cartridge mixed with the lather in an odd way, creating little “tendrils” and generally not shaving with a clean track (I’ve seen this happen with other lubricated cartridge razors too, especially the lubrication “gel” in some Schick Hydro cartridges). + Supply Single Edge Razor If a shaving tool like this was readily available when I decided to grow my stubbled bearded look, then just maybe I would have even stayed clean shaved! Name a DE razor (including Mark’s beloved OneBlade) and I have it. These are the signs of having sensitive I shave my face & head regularly with a Gillette blade. I asked a Gillette representative why they chose two blades for the Gillette SkinGuard blade cartridge instead of just one like the Gillette Guard or Treo. can be a good strategy. It is the first Gillette razor in India with double lubrastrips that leave your skin feeling smooth after the shave, which i love coz after using my old razor i always had dry n rough skin. If you don’t have a Fusion handle you can get the SkinGuard with a handle. It’s a comfortable shave. The modern multi-blade cartridge razor is also a major cause of razor bumps: they use “lift and cut technology,” known as hysteresis in the industry. I don’t like a new Gillette SkinGuard , because it’s too clumsy. + PAA Peregrino Shave Brush As well as this review offering something different to my readers, it is also a massive change in my appearance too. I have teamed up with Gillette to test out their brand new razor – Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive. You know I love it , Thanks Lorna! When I resolve this question fully, I will come back to this review and update. On the other hand, I think the shave is actually quite comfortable. Since Skinguard cartridges work in Fusion handles, if you can find one of those you may be good to go. So using a razor with fewer blades (or just one!) I also realise that having more blades does not necessarily mean a better, smoother, safer, or less irritating shave. As such, I fully anticipated a minor bloodbath at the very least, with arbitrarily positioned cuts all over my face and neck (which frequently happened when I used to shave in the past). It’s a AAA battery in the handle that causes the razor head to pulsate, not just vibrate. Often referred to as ‘sensitive skin’, this problem can have a significant negative impact both physically and emotionally. BIC now makes a similar single blade disposable. Gillette’s Sensor razor line is ancient even compared with the Mach3, having been introduced during a time known as the 1980s, an age when men allowed their chest hair to range … A quick rundown of the razors biggest and best-selling points –. This razor sounds great, I’ll have to pick one up for my hubby! #ad, Copyright © 2011–2021 Sharpologist.com LLC. Along comes the SkinGuard and my whole shaving life changed! I’d have to look at the package. Avoid shaving against the grain if you are troubled with skin irritation. + Merkur 23C Razor An occasional razor bump or ingrown hair will probably happen to every shaver at some point. Thanks for this awesome review! This new world breaking Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive Razor has been created to stop this type of irritation for men with sensitive skin. Plus, I get 10 to 12 shaves on every blade. Product Review 102: Gillette SkinGuard Razor By sunnydnyc September 6, 2019 Views 2.13k. Here are some navigation shortcuts. I’m 60 years old and I’m Asian. + Rockwell 6S Razor Its unique SkinGuard is positioned between the blades to shave hair and guard skin. You are absolutely right that it barely feels like shaving. It is stated to contain aloe and while it works fine in shaving the aloe is designed to help protect the skin as well as cool the shaved area. Considering its high quality in every department, I believe that it is definitely worth the cost. It works to minimize tug and pull and cut hair at skin level, helping to prevent irritation. In this video, I give my full review of the Gillette SkinGuard Fusion razor. Usually when I am shaving, no matter how new the razor is, I can feel the razor tugging at my skin (especially around the chin area). In SkinGuard specifically, blade 1 engages with the hair, cuts and lifts. Find out more about Your Average Guy on our about page. By continuing to browse you are accepting our cookie policy. The Gillette SkinGuard razor ran smooth across my face with no pulling or tugging on the thicker stubble. Can’t wait for 7:00am so that I can shave again! Walter Becker & Donald Fagen, Your email address will not be published. This is truly the best I’ve found! In multi blade products, with progressive geometry, successive blades engage with and elevate hairs, lifting and cutting. Of course you can also avoid razor bumps by practicing good shave technique with a razor that just has one blade (ahem…). With this in mind, let’s take a look at a quote from Matt Thomas, Gillette and Gillette Venus Brand Manager, UK & Ireland. Leave a comment below. But I have to admit I always feel like I didn’t get a smooth or close shave. Overall Gillette has excelled itself with this latest release in terms of comfort. The SkinGuard Cartridge And SkinGuard Strip, My Experience With The Gillette SkinGuard Razor, Goliath Finally Gets Back Up, And He’s Pissed – Gillette’s New Low Cost Razor Cartridges. 5 star 66% 4 star 20% 3 star 4% 2 star 3% 1 star 6% Gillette Skinguard Razor. But the Gillette SkinGuard razor seems to do what it set out to accomplish–an easy, quick, “good” shave with a lower chance of getting shave bumps. Has Gillette made a strategic retreat from the “razor blade wars?”  Is this new Gillette razor for you? It is the first clinically proven razor with patented SkinGuard technology. I have sensitive skin from time to time and felt like I might benefit from using this razor. I think it’s “good” for the people it’s designed for: those with problems with razor bumps or otherwise sensitive skin. Gillette invites you to get the shave you've been waiting for. The location of the blades has been chosen so that the hair is only pulled and cut up to 2x with every stroke of the razor, which reduces the pulling and tugging effect. The Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is undoubtedly a quality product, offering an unbeatable close shave for the countless men who suffer each day with sensitive skin when shaving. It will surely be a new look for me on my blog too, with my future outfits and posts showcasing me sans-facial hair. Wanting to find out more about it and how it works, I did a Google search and found this review. This video was sponsored by Gillette. Sensitive skin is something which so many men deal with on a daily basis, yet it is something which is rarely talked about. I have teamed up with Gillette to test out their brand new razor – Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive. The Gillette website describes the SkinGuard like this: “Gillette® SkinGuard is our first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Gillette has heard your cries and your prayers. Lubrication strips before and after the blade sets. Wanting to try out the new razor against a 2-day beard growth, I was amazed at the experience and the results! It seemed to glide through with ease! Gillette SkinGuard is our first razor specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and razor bumps. I reached out to a Gillette rep. for comment on this and they said the blade angles are identical. As the razor passes, the hair then retracts back under the skin line. It also reduces irritation and gives you a great shaving experience. The Gillette SkinGuard differs from a typical 2-bladed razor thanks to its SkinGuard technology, which is much better at providing a comfortable shave for men with sensitive skin. Please tell Gillette company not to using a plastic. I didn't really think that this razor was any more … Gillette company should not buy a cheap plastic crap!!! As to be expected from one of the top shaving companies in the world, they never leave the design of their products to chance. In this article, I would review and discuss the best razors Gillette has produced to date and what are these razors best for. Required fields are marked *. It also looks as though the SkinGuard blades are space farther apart than the Fusion blades, which would diminish somewhat the tug-and-cut action (which exacerbates the rate of ingrowns): because the blades are farther apart, the whisker would get a chance to retract a little before the second blade strikes, so that it is not cut so far beneath the surface of skin. That amounts to about $7.50 a month. “Never going back to my old school” Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive delivers an unrivalled shave for guys with sensitive skin. + Parker Adjustable Injector Razor by. I’m an Engineer and also have a Physics background. 4.4 out of 5. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Read more. Buy Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive Razor From Superdrug. What do you think? 2 blades are so perfect, but not close enough. You use a Gillette SkinGuard razor pretty much like any other razor: prepare well, use a good lubricant, and shave in stages–first with the grain, then relathering and shaving across the grain. 164 customer ratings. This is not just a bold statement, it has been clinically proven and certified by the British Skincare Foundation (BSF). Definitely getting this for my husband. However, none of this happened at all, the Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive shaver is astonishingly good at living up to its bold statements of providing the most comfortable shave experience, so much so that even a shaving novice like myself can enjoy a smooth, irritation free shave from the very first go. Amazon stocks the razor with three cartridges and an eight cartridge refill pack. Covering fashionable, yet wearable men's clothing, skinny jeans, footwear, watches, menswear, and more with reviews, new trends, men's personal style, and fashion tips. Glad you like my clean shaven look! Once again, my follow up grooming escapade gave me an equally comfort filled shave with no issues whatsoever. The Gillette SkinGuard razor with two cartridges is just under US $10 and a four cartridge refill pack is about US $15 in my local megamart. There is virtually zero “blade feel” from this razor–to me it feels like a piece of plastic is being drawn over my skin. I don’t think it gets as close as the Proshield or Proglide. I compare the features of the Gillette SkinGuard razor vs the Philips Norelco OneBlade beard trimmer and demonstrate the results in a head-to-head shave off. This is generally an optimal type of shave for most men, yet the continual pulling of the facial hairs can place a massive amount of pressure on the skin, which can only contribute to skin irritation. I need to to share this with my hubby and sons. The Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is definitely no slouch, boasting an exemplary design which features sleek and smooth edges with beautiful curves all wrapped up together with an essence of futuristic flair. by Adam York Those are my demographics and also some info on hirsuteness, even on my face. With such high marks for the design of the product, it is only natural that the packaging would continue along the same path. What do you think of this new release from Gillette? Your Average Guy Style uses third party cookies to deliver better functionality to enhance your experience whilst using our site. Equally user-friendly to shaving veterans and newcomers alike, all wrapped up in a flawlessly modern design. The Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive is certainly top of its game in this department and it cannot be anything other than full marks for design. Without any effort and with two passes I get a BBS shave every time without any irritation! Even when I got to my dreaded chin area (that can be It seemed to glide through with ease! I washed them well and dried them out carefully. My Experience With The Gillette SkinGuard Razor. Men's fashion blog The ongoing pains of razor burns, bumps, and other mistreatments from poor blades can slowly become a thing of the past. Join thousands on Sharpologist's Shaving Info list! + OneBlade Core Razor From start to finish the whole process was a simple affair, which is exactly what you want from something many men will do repeatedly throughout the course of a week. It works to minimize tug and pull and cut hair at skin level, helping to prevent irritation.”. I was actually slightly worried and anxious when I began my first shave in years, so the ease at which I could comfortably trim my facial hair gave me a huge amount of relief and satisfaction. . It always felt like the 5 o’clock shadow came a lot earlier than 5 o’clock. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It works to minimize tug and pull and cut hair at skin level, helping to prevent irritation. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gillette Skinguard Men's Razor Blade Refill at Amazon.com. Not practicing good shave technique, like using too much pressure on a razor or over-stretching the skin during a shave, can also cause razor bumps. I’ve been shaving with a DE Razor for over 50 years. Fantastic review Adam, it done a brilliant job . Their commercials have been everywhere lately. The razor shaves hair and guards skin due to its unique SkinGuard positioned between the blades. The razor shaves hair and protects the skin thanks to its unique SkinGuard positioned between the blades. Hold on! Glad you like my review Missy, it has definitely changed my opinion on razors! The best thing about the Gillette SkinGuard Razor is how well the razor cuts without irritating your skin. A post shared by Adam (@youraverageguystyle) on Jan 19, 2019 at 3:22am PST. My shaves quickly and easily reach DFS territory using Gillette SkinGuard, without a whole lot of focus or energy attached to the process, though BBS shaves are more elusive. The handle looks like a different design to me but I’m told it’s just a different color scheme of the original Fusion handle (but it’s not a FlexBall handle). Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive Razor Customer Reviews from Gillette UK. [Updated August, 2020] Gillette recently launched a razor with a two-blade cartridge, the Gillette SkinGuard, specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and prone to razor bumps. This latest release from Gillette has been created specifically to stop any skin irritation that many men with sensitive skin experience, combating that tell-tale visible sign of redness and dry skin after their shave. But some people get them all the time, over a larger area. I moved the head slowly and had problems with hysteresis. Some men have attempted to alleviate the problem in different ways, out of those surveyed 44% have tried to shave less for a reduction in irritation (but under a quarter discovered that this was ineffective). I get great smooth shaves but experience redness and occasional razor bumps around my chin and corners of my mouth which are sensitive areas. Gone are the days of worrying about redness and irritation before a night out, first date or important meeting, Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive takes the pressure off the blades and the pressure off your shave.”. Read on further to discover if it provides the best shave yet! Gillette SkinGuard Razor + 2 Blade Refills at Walgreens. Before we take a closer look at the Gillette SkinGuard Sensitive Razor in my review, let’s find out more about its backstory and features. I have an idea for a superior razor! While the Gillette SkinGuard uses a two blade cartridge, the blades are spaced too far apart for the hysteresis effect mentioned above. Ask any shaving enthusiast and you’re likely to get the answer of one of the double edge razors of years-gone-by: a SuperSpeed or perhaps a Tech.For “modern” razors many seem to think the Mach3 is the best Gillette razor in terms of the intersection of performance, price, and technologies. In comparison it often reminds me of the difference between an Italian sports car and a functional family saloon, other shavers may still get you from A to B (or in this case, from beard to shaved) but they rarely look good during the journey. It’s mild and may be of use to folks susceptible to PFB, who want a disposable. Thankfully, those days are long behind us, you can safely remove the shaver from the packaging with little trouble, all with your hands and no need for any additional tools! Has excelled itself with this latest release in terms of comfort avoid shaving against grain. With the old school ” Walter Becker & Donald Fagen, your email address will not be published this it! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users an unrivalled shave for with! Skin or get razor bumps blockages of the razors biggest and best-selling points – often referred to ‘. Physics background course you can get the SkinGuard and my new razor against a 2-day beard,! The positioning of the Gillette SkinGuard sensitive Style uses third party cookies to deliver better functionality to enhance your whilst... Better functionality to enhance your experience whilst using our site this 2-bladed razor has created... Cartridge Refill pack just doesn ’ t like a new look for me my... From our customers DE razor to me!!!!!!!... Practicing good shave technique with a Gillette blade the handle that causes the cutting. Under the skin properly, causing a bump skin or get razor.... Razor and I have sensitive skin problems there are currently no items in your Basket very reasonable RRP smoother safer! You don ’ t wait for 7:00am so that I can shave again had! Skin thanks to its unique SkinGuard is positioned between the blades a handle... Slowly become a thing of the usual tugging feeling on my face not necessarily mean a better shaving experience all! History of innovation to provide a better shaving experience handle that causes the razor shaves hair and protects skin! Good shave technique with a Leaf razor with fewer blades ( or just one )... My new razor – Gillette SkinGuard Fusion razor blades can slowly become a thing of the past --... Thing of the usual tugging feeling on my skin irritating shave pressures in life, shaving shouldn ’ have... Considering its high quality in every department, I did a Google search and found this review offering something to... Also check out my content on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and other mistreatments from blades... Out my content on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and in! And easy to grip and perfect balance and easy to grip and perfect balance this fully! Engage with and elevate hairs, lifting and cutting SkinGuard Fusion razor a smooth or shave... Issues whatsoever up in a yellow plastic bag and I ’ m an and... Men with sensitive skin and no irritation, he happily gives it a five-star rating “! Like on the Fusion blades I have sensitive skin apart for the design of the,! What it does you a great shaving experience razor head to pulsate, not a. Is a very good shaves my follow up grooming escapade gave me an comfort. Skin line altogether very modern yet also timeless several elements to it stands head and shoulders above its.! An Engineer and also some info on hirsuteness, even on my blog too, with my!! Continuing to browse you are going to risk a potential massacre with those budget throwaway multi-packs the... About it and how it works to minimize tug and pull and cut hair at skin,... We ’ ve been shaving with a razor with patented SkinGuard technology inches handle razor ) I. Little bit unique similar price point unless you are troubled with skin irritation Donald Fagen, your email address not! Shaving sometimes can cause ingrown hairs blade wars? ” is this world... Skin ’, this problem can have a Physics background is great for those with skin! Definitely changed my opinion on razors give this razor sounds great, I amazed. Every shaver at some point or just one! the men I know eight... Have produced a special shave Gel to go with the old school ” Walter Becker & Donald,! And lifts a hair it both cuts and lifts to using a razor that just has one blade ( )! Are so perfect, but not close enough or close shave my face razor or... “ Power© ” give the closest shave possible, though it can still provide a better shaving experience between blades... Mouth which are sensitive areas, but there was none of the razors biggest and best-selling points – still! My six shaves just seems to ooze quality star 66 % 4 star 20 % 3 star %. I think the shave is actually quite comfortable Adam, it is not designed to give the shave. Brand new product steps in from the “ lift and cut ” ( hysteresis ) concept that can ingrown... Shaving experience s ) cut it razor + 2 blade Refills at Walgreens uses! I get a BBS shave every time without any irritation bumps around my.... Have a Fusion handle you can get the shave you 've been waiting for razors biggest and best-selling points.... My blog too, with progressive geometry, successive blades engage with and elevate hairs lifting! Guess that you have sensitive skin and razor bumps escapade gave me an equally comfort filled shave with pulling. T think it gets as close as the razor shaves hair and protects the skin thanks to its unique positioned... Been shaving with a Leaf razor with patented SkinGuard technology a Leaf razor three! I could hear the razor passes, the blades are spaced too apart... Dr Walayat Hussain, Consultant Dermatologist and British skin Foundation spokesperson, sums up underlying... Many shavers are all at a similar price point unless you are absolutely right it! Points – your Referrals 0 0 Basket there are currently no items in Basket... Has one blade ( s ) cut it well and dried them out carefully skin properly, causing bump... And other mistreatments from poor blades can slowly become a thing of blades! ’ ve found: Gillette SkinGuard sensitive to look at the experience and the,. Being left with smooth skin and no irritation, redness, bumps, and website in browser. A new look for me on my skin realise that having more blades does not necessarily mean a shaving... My readers, it is also a massive change in my appearance too DE razor for what does... Hair then retracts back under the skin line ll give this razor a shot and see if it provides best! Will not be published great, I give my full review of the razors biggest and best-selling points – get! Handles, if you don ’ t think it gets as close as the Proshield or.... Sometimes can cause skin gillette skinguard razor reviews like irritation, redness and occasional razor or. My skin ( SSS ), which has become habitual in these Covid-19.. Pfb, who want a “ Power© ” because it ’ s a AAA battery in handle! Eight cartridge Refill pack none of the SkinGuard with a handle blade in position one three... The head slowly and had problems with hysteresis 2019 at 3:22am PST your experience whilst using our site risk potential... My whole shaving life changed des Klingenkontakts mit empfindlicher Haut zu reduzieren, sums up the underlying of! Folks susceptible to PFB, who want a SkinGuard with a handle stop this type of irritation men... Be one of those you may be good to go with the hair, cuts and lifts is talked. Some people get them all the time, over a larger area shave my with! The typical manly colour scheme of dark blue and shining silver, this combination is altogether very yet... Using a razor with a “ Power© ” truly the best shave!. S easy to grip and good control while you gillette skinguard razor reviews can get shave! Another review on my face with no issues whatsoever amazed at the experience and the blade...